New Students

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning unnie!"Chaeyoung greet Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

"Morning Chaengie"Jeongyen andd Nayeon greet her.

"Wahh Chaengie this is the first time you go to school this early"Jeongyeon said while patting Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Yea why not.I must be early to watch this beautiful couple walk to school together."Chaeyoung grin.

"Yahh!"Nayeon shout to Chaeyoung

"Hahaha unnie your face now are red like tomato"Chaeyoung pointing to Nayeon.

"Chaengie stop it,Nayeonie let's go."Jeongyeon take Nayeon's hand and walk faster than Chaeyoung.

"Yahh unnie wait for me!"

~

*at school*

"Unnie I'll go to my class first"

"Oh okay Chaengie."

"See you later unnie!"Chaeyoung waved at them and go to her class.

After Chaeyoung go to her class Nayeon and Jeongyeon walk to their locker,suddenly Nayeon bump into a girl.

"Ahh sorry I didn't saw you"the girl sorry to Nayeon.

"Ohh it's okay I didn't saw you neither.Btw are a new students here?Because I never saw you before."Nayeon ask the girl.

"Yes,my name is Myoui Mina but you can call me Mina I'm from Japan but I stay at Korea since I was 5 years old."

"Glad to know you Mina!My name is Im Nayeon you can call me Nayeon."She offer to handshake with Mina."And this ostrich here is Yoo Jeongyeon,you can call her Jeongyeon."Nayeon introduce Jeongyeon to Mina while patting Jeongyeon's head.

"Nice to meet you guys."Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter