Chapter 12

I'm Always Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy confessed everything. From his failed date and meeting Kihyun, to Kihyun becoming his boyfriend and then having the scandal with the female idol, to the delivery woman and her son at the cafe. 

 

“Oh, that reminds me,” Changkyun exclaimed as he got out of bed. He returned with a package. “This is for you. She brought it while you were gone. You would love her. We should go to the cafe soon and see her and Lee Chan.”

 

“Changkyun, I’m not doing anything with you until you sort things out with Kihyun. He's adamant about being your boyfriend. Either you need to keep dating him or set things straight and officially break up with him.”

 

The younger cowered, afraid of the inevitable confrontation. He leaned against Jooheon’s chest. “But I don’t know how. I thought I told him. I said I didn’t want him back. Doesn’t that mean I’m breaking up with him?”

 

Jooheon sighed and let out a quiet laugh. “You’re too innocent and naive. You know that, right? Sometimes people need to hear things straight out. Like you. You’re oblivious to everything, so I need to say it directly. I adore you and I want to be with you. See? It’s straightforward and gets to the point,” he said as if he were teaching a class lesson. The boy only blushed in return, ears reddening with the change of topic in their conversation.

 

“But I’m not gonna let myself be with you until all misunderstandings are cleared. Got it? I don’t want to be involved in a drama you create due to your inability to express your feelings. I know, it’s difficult. But you’re gonna have to toughen up and do it. I’ll be with you. Maybe not in the same room, but I’ll be next door, cheering you on,” he continued.

 

“And if you decide you love him and want to be with him, don’t feel bad for me. I’ll be fine. I’ll still come over and try to steal your heart one hundred percent. I know I take up a fraction of your heart, but who knows how much. If you need to stay as friends and be with your boyfriend, I’ll deal with it some way or another,” the older added.

 

“What kind of person are you?” the younger questioned, completely shocked by Jooheon’s words. “What kind of a human would accept it if the one he liked went and ed another while he was next d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter