Chapter 11

I'm Always Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m Changkyun’s boyfriend. So move aside and let me see him,” Kihyun said with force as he attempted to push past the boy blocking his path.

 

Something didn’t settle right in Kihyun as he took in the sight before him. This strange boy answering his boyfriend’s door, clothes slightly disheveled with obvious bed hair.

 

Betrayal struck deep in his heart and he didn't know if he wanted to confront Changkyun at that moment. As he was about to retreat, the youngest emerged from behind the stranger, peering over his shoulder as he came closer.

 

“Kihyun,” he breathed. “Why are you here? I told you I didn’t want to see you. Please leave.”

 

“Just hear me out. Please.” He paused. “But obviously you’re doing much better,” he sneered half-heartedly, eyeing the two before him. “Maybe you could finally spare me a minute and listen to what I have to say. And why are you getting mad at me for something that never happened, when clearly,” he motioned at the two, “you’re the one who’s got some explaining to do.”

 

With that said, Jooheon snapped his focus to the younger. “What does he mean, cheating? Who is this guy? Is this what you’ve been hiding? Was there more you’re not telling me?”

 

Feeling more and more anxious with each question and pointed gaze that fell upon him, Changkyun naturally and subconsciously reached for his source of comfort, trembling hand gripping onto the other’s shirt in a small bundle.

 

Jooheon considered stepping out of reach of the boy in question, but he decided against it, wanting to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter