◑ Activities & Events ◑

— ALIUM: THE WORLD OPPOSITE OURS — CLOSED —
MAIN RED IMAGE
DOTS

alium RP

Oh, even otherworldly creatures know how to have some fun. We maybe different but not that different.

MEMORIES MAY FADE BUT THE BOND EACH CREATURE HAD FORMED WILL NEVER BE REPLACED.

UNTIL THEN, IN ANOTHER WORLD,
MAY OUR SOULS MEET AGAIN.

activity check # 1 - room assignment!

STATUS: DONE

Greetings, creatures of Alium!

Today, we will be holding the very first activity check. We, the keepers, would need each and everyone's participation in this and no one is exempted.

There is an old castle now standing in the middle of this world that Nox and Lux had pulled out from the ground. Each member would help clean up the said structure and make it more presentable and livable. This place is large enough to accommodate everyone and has a lot of rooms so you can pick out one and claim it as your own room. But beware! There might be unknown and dark creatures that lurk inside this castle so don't let your guard down and always watch your back.

Note that this place is a growing family. Thus, we, the admins, will be holding this simple activity check. This will just be simply for us to know how active each member is and that you guys didn't just join to lurk around. You have five days to accomplish this task and failure to do so will result to automatic kick out. Enjoy roleplaying everyone and good luck in exploring the castle!

 

activity check # 2 - camping party!

STATUS: DONE

Greetings, creatures of Alium!

It was a tough and rough month for Alium. Many things happened within a span of days. Many secrets were revealed. Many identities were discovered. Many abilities were unveiled. Creatures come and go. But apart from these things, friendship blossomed and love became a thing in the air. And to celebrate all these and Alium's first month anniversary, we are all going to have a party! Hurray!

On the 28th of August, Alium will experience a nighttime like no other. Our world will have five consecutive nights without the appearance of day and sun. The dark and the moon will reign for a long period of time and we will take this opportunity to have the party of the century! Games? Scary stories? Past memories? We'll all have those and it would be one hell of an event. An event not to miss at that! So, another hurray!

Purpose: The purpose of this event is for all creatures of Alium to get to know each other better. Because the key to a long-lasting friendship is to have beings that you know like your own self. This could also be a chance to tell everyone your desires and also your dark past! A chance to tell them how different you are from just anybody. A chance that will be given to everybody who will join this event.

This will serve as an activity check and we encourage and strongly recommend that every single one of you should join and be a part of this unforgettable experience. No more excuses! The request for hiatus is closed from the 27th of August to the 1st of September so for those who will be unable to join, any excuse is invalid.

So, have your tents ready because we are going camping!

 

activity check # 3 - gem hunting!

STATUS: DONE

Greetings, creatures of Alium! 

A home for the deadly creatures and other monsters who use magic, the vast forest beside our enormous castle is not there just for the hidden world’s design. It is also built to host a fun and exciting activity of gem hunting! It’s not just an ordinary hunting of gorgeous crystals for they are not going to be hidden in the forest itself. The mechanics is simple, find and hunt it from the members and you win.

Our members are going to be divided into five teams and they will be given their own gem to hold and protect. All the teams are going to be spread out into the forest and going back to our castle will lead to the team’s disqualification. Not only that, use of any weapon are extremely prohibited and failure to follow this rule will also lead to your downfall. In line with this, we encourage the use of magic to enhance your superpowers and use your abilities to the fullest! Wreak havoc to the whole place and battle those who comes in your way! Once your team has all five of the gems, you must return it back to the castle’s garden where the largest tree is located.

Note that the gems can be hidden anywhere you want. You can carry it with you or leave it somewhere in the forest only your team knows but once someone else finds it and you still don't have any other gems in possession, you guys will be eliminated. Let the opposing team or anyone know once they've come across your gems.

A team or a member can surrender if they cannot fight anymore.

Your activeness will be measured on how much you have participated.

 

e.