Final : Kyuhyun-ah

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Kyuwook Day! Ah i'm so happy! i will post one shot story to celebrate Kyuwook Anniversary, so please stay tune :)

And yup, this song has ended so this is the final. Thank you for all your support! You can send me a message if you need something or just want to talk.

​​​​​​Sincerely, Chihaozora :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Breathlessly i love you, i only love you

My heart when look towards you is burning

We're friends, not lovers, it hurts..

My heart can't be hidden, it's getting bigger, it hurts..

 

If we're born in the next world

​​​​​​I won't let you go

I will love you like crazy

Love you.. till i die

 

Ryeowook POV

"...um!" My eyes got widened, i can't believe what just happen nor i'm too shocked to think about it. Kyuhyun's lips touch mine. It soft yet feel so hurts as i saw his eyes closed but tears fell down to his cheeks. I have no idea what i just said before he pulled me, did i say something wrong? I closed my eyes as he deepening the kiss, i can't see his hurt face any longer, guilty runs down inside me.

"Hey Ryeowook! Hyungs com--" Kyuhyun jolted and broke the kiss. He looks away, but i can see his wet face trying to calm down. I look down to the floor, my beating heart is not stopping. There is silent between us, even the hyungs don't want to say anything. What should i do? What should i say in this time? My mind got blank, i can't think of anything.

"Dinner is ready, hyungs." Kyuhyun's deep voice goes through my ear. I bit my lower lips, why his sounds hurtful? I can see him in the corner of my eyes, wiping his tears, walking out from the kitchen. My hands trembling, what just happened? Did Kyuhyun just confessed? And did he kiss me in front of our hyungs? I look at the scratchs on my fingers, the blood is flowing again because Kyuhyun's tightening his hand earlier. But, i can't even feel hurts from it as my mind full loaded with Kyuhyun's sad face.

"Your hand is bleeding." Leeteuk-hyung down on his knees in front of me and grab my hand.

"Here." Sungmin-hyung give him the first aid box. The others walk in and sit in the dining table.

"Are you okay, Ryeowook-ah?" Donghae-hyung touch my shoulder with worried eyes. I can hear panics in his words. I just nodded my head.

"What a brat." Heechul-hyung said. "He should've more careful" he added, cursing Kyuhyun.

"It's not his fault, hyung." I said weakly.

"I never know he is for real.. love Ryeowook." I gasped. Shindong-hyung words is true, and they know it now.

"I just thought it was for shows." Donghae-hyung nodded.

"That's what you got for being so dumb." Eunhyuk-hyung hit his shoulder.

"What? So you know about this?" Donghae-hyung pouted. Eunhyuk-hyung just let out a sigh and look at him seriously. "Since when?! Why don't you tell me?!" He looks shocked, understand the gaze meant to be.

"It's obvious though.." Heechul-hyung mumbled.

"But of course, we think it just our imagination and let it slipped." Teukie-hyung added, still take care of my hand, get a few plaster to my fingers. "Done." He tapped my thigh and got up. Sungmin-hyung take the first aid box to the counter.

"What are you doing, cooking all of these?" Teukie-hyung look at the table. "Stop eating, dong dong." He slapped Shindong-hyung's hand as he keep eating.

"It's delicious." He mumbled and protect the bowl of kimchi fried rice.

"Yah! We're talk about something serious there and you want to gaining weight again." Heechul pointed at him.

"I'm listening." He smile while munch the food. I just chuckled. My worries has faded away thanks to hyungs. I'm glad i have them for 8 years and in the future too.

"Seems like our Wookie is okay." Sungmin-hyung smile and sit beside me.

"I don't know how your feelings toward Kyuhyun, but don't let your relationship got worse. We're one." Teukie-hyung caressed my hair and hug me. I just nodded. He is right, i don't want to be awkward with Kyuhyun, and i don't want to break Super Junior just because of us.

"He likes Kyuhyun too." Eunhyuk-hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter