Your Heart, Let Me In

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful i love you.. i only love you

My heart when look toward you is burning

We're friends, not lovers.. it hurts

My heart can't be hidden

It's getting bigger.. it hurts

 

"I love you." Seohyun look at me, his body is trembling. Ryeowook's face keep flashing on my mind. 'give her a chance' that sound keep remaining in my brain.

"Seohyun I--" Before i could say anything, a voice cut my words.

"Kyuhyun! Teukie-hyung called yo-- oh hey Seohyun!" Eunhyuk came towards us and greet Seohyun. She just smile and we stay silent for a while. Eunhyuk look at us confused.

"Am i--"

"Is it time to go back practice?" I asked before he got suspicious. But my eyes still look directly at Seohyun's.

"Yes, come on. Teukie-hyung would scold us." Eunhyuk dragged me away as he grab my hand.

"Ah-- I will call you later." I said to Seohyun before turn around and following Eunhyuk.

"Reject her." Eunhyuk mumbled, but i can hear it.

"What do you mean?" I opened the bottle of ionic drink.

"You know. You will accept her, don't you?" He put his hand to his pocket and walk slowly beside me. I gulped my drink once and close it again.

"So, is that why you interrupting us?" I asked. I'm not that dumb to understand his intention. But what i don't understand is, why he care enough to stop me. Even Ryeowook letting go of me with his words. If Ryeowook said to give her a chance, he must be not have the same feeling with me. It's kinda obvious, he didn't care i will date Seohyun or not. Why Eunhyuk is the one who stopped me? As if i want someone else to tell me don't go.

"Yeah, kind of." He nodded.

"Teukie-hyung not called me." I said. Not questioning because i know the answer.

"We've done today. The members, some going home, some going somewhere.. and some waiting for you." Eunhyuk stopped his step as he look forward. I'm following his eyes direction and there is Ryeowook stand in front of practice room with our bag. His face look tired, there is dark circles in his eyes, and his sweat still lingering on his skin. He looked at his phone, typing something. Even in that state of mess, he looks y. His hair is wet and i can see his forehead that usually hiding because of his bangs.

"Be grateful i stopped you earlier." Eunhyuk chuckled as he sees my eyes got trapped in beautiful creature in front of us. "I will get going, i have some business here." He tapped my shoulder and walk away.

I move my steps towards Ryeowook, stopped in front of him. He look up and smile at me, a smile that full of tiredness.

"Hey, Kyu." He put his phone in the pocket. I just standing there, look at him closely, not even say a word. I was in denial with Eunhyuk's words, but then i'm feeling relieved. As i look at this small face, my eyes softened and feel warm. What am i thinking a few minutes ago? I want to give up on him so easily and let go of my feelings for 8 years passed. I just realize, this person in front of me means so much to me. If Eunhyuk not stopped me, i bet i will regret it. Forgetting, Move on, Avoiding, all of that walls.. will collapsed right away the second i look at his eyes. Damn it, Kim Ryeowook. I can't give up on you.

"K-Kyu?" Ryeowook called me nervously. I just realize how close my face to his. I step backwards and cleared my throat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Looking at his bag and mine.

"I will drive. Hyungs goes somewhere, and you look not in a good conditions these day." He took out his car key and show it to me.

"Right, let's go." I grab my bag from his hand and walked away. He following me to the parking lot.

"Where are you when i'm going to the vending machines?" I asked. He click the car lock and open the door.

"Bathroom." Ryeowook answer shortly and get in the car. I followed him.

"How come you know i'm going to the vending machines? I don't see you." I said as he started the car. His brows frowning.

"What? Of course i knew, i was beside you. You don't see me? I think i need to work on my height." He mumbled and brings the car to the Seoul roads. I just chuckled hearing that. He always not confident with his height, wearing a shoelift as usual when we are performing. He told me to get shorter or he will jump to me just because he want to get the same height with me. I look up to the window, watching every move in this big city.

"I hope we can walk freely in the road once, this scenery of Seoul is beautiful." I mumbled to myself, but loud enough for Ryeowook to hear.

"I hope too." He nodded, still focus on the roads.

"How is it going with Seohyun?" He asked. I turn my attention to him.

"I'm not answered yet." I said honestly. "I'm gonna reject her, that's why.." i stopped my words. I look at his phone in the desk between us, a notification message from that actress pop up.

"Hm?"

"That's why if i'm rejecting her, you must reject this actress too." I said, pointed at his phone.

"Why?" He asked, a little bit shocked. He glance at me for a second and focus again to the road.

"Because i know you don't like her, don't you?" I smiled.

"We will never know." He said, turn off his phone with one hand as it keep ringing.

"Oh, i know and you just show it." I smirked, teasing him as he nervously cleared his throat. "I know you for 8 years, baby Wookie." I added, call him by his nickname from the fans. He like the nicknames, but if it's me or the members call him that, he will got embarassed and kick us around.

"You bastard." He said. I just laughing so hard, he rarely curse at me if it's not interesting. I really love this moment, teasing him and got cursed. Maybe if we're in the dorm, he will hit me with his giraffe plushies and yell at me that he won't be cooking for a month. I keep laughing as he curse the whole ways to the dorm. Time, please stop. Just a minute is enough to picture this memories before it got crushed someday. Because i know, that day will come.

 

°~°

Now has been a year after Yesung-hyung go to the army. We've just done Super Show without him this years and it was a big world tour we ever had. As it ended, the members keep busy with their own schedule so is mine. We rarely see each other beside in our dorm because some of us still live there. I keep focusing on my musicals as i got success and be the main lead actor. I'm enjoying this so much because it was my dream. And this dream come true, i will give it all. The great thing is, Ryeowook keep supporting me and come to my musicals, many of them. This giving me courage even more and i always promise him and support him in his musicals too. But not this one, i don't want him to came to this musicals. I keep saying him to not coming, he said okay because he has a schedule today. But what is this?

'Kyu, my schedule is cancelled. I will go to your musicals with your parents.' that is the text message i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter