Burning

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breathlessly i love you

Only love you

My heart when look towards you is burning

 

 

"We have a more fun and important game coming up," the MC said while we're cleaning up from the last game. "It's the game you wanted. Moving paper with the lips." He countinue while smiling.

"The fans told us through the internet that they wanted to see this game again." Leeteuk-hyung gives some explanation.

"Did anyone's lips touch?" The MC asked.

"Yes, they did. It will be even more competitive today." Leeteuk-hyung answer with high spirit.

After i hear that, i remember how we first doing this game. That was when we're having competition for making mini dramas. The different is just we are using cards that time and it's hard to on our lips. I can remember how much i got nervous while playing because of Ryeowook. I think that day i haven't realize this feeling, and that's the weird things i can ever thinking about. Everytime i send cards to Ryeowook, we always laughing and got nervous. Shindong-hyung scold us because of that, but we just can't help it. Even the MC said there is something strange between us. Everytime our lips touch behind the cards, my hands a little shaking and my mind just not in the right place. What are we doing anyway? What is this stupid game making me feels awkward with Ryeowook? And why we keep laughing? I'm not even doing that with Shindong-hyung, this nervousness only come with Ryeowook. That's what i'm thinking about back then. But looking towards now, i understand. Why he is the only one.

 There is once too when we playing pepero game with biscuit stick in Intimate Note show. When i know i got Ryeowook beside me, i'm in a little shock. But there is something weird happen, i'm not that nervous anymore, tried to be calm. Our lips just nearly touch, and at that moment butterfly goes in my stomach. I want time to stop, even for a second. Or else, i want to push Ryeowook's lips to mine at that time. If only i have chance.

"Donghae and Siwon kissed!" The MC chuckled. I got my mind back at this time. Watching the handsome team playing, with black hole because of Donghae. He even kissed again with Siwon, causing fans screaming. He is bad at playing game, everytime we got into two team, the team he got in always lose. 

"Now it's the ugly team!" The MC come to us, asking how we will win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter