The Shiny Boy

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​My eyes have gone blind

Time has stopped

I got to know you, the shiny boy

 

 

First time i joined Super Junior, my heart beat so fast, scared that the member will hate me because i'm joining them late after they debut six months ago.

My first impression towards the members not that good, i got scolded by Teukie-hyung and can't communicating well with them. But there is one person who gives me warm feeling, makes me very comfortable to talk with him. Kim Ryeowook, who has the same age with me, can understand me very well.

"Hello, i'm Kim Ryeowook."

First time i met him, he gives a shining smile, greeted me with his angelic voice, makes me frozen while standing.

'I think joining Super Junior is not bad at all'. The time feels like stop, just then Ryeowook voice coming through my ears.

"Cho Kyuhyun? Are you okay?" He asked. I just nod watching this shining boy in front of me with confused look on his face.

 

Little did i know that few months later i got really close with Ryeowook. He is my only friend who always by my side, support me and giving me courage to walk in this journey with everyone. When i got scolded by hyungs i will go to his room in secret and talk to him. One day, i got tired and stressed. I'm drinking a bottle of soju and go back to dorm, walk in to Ryeowook's room, lied on his bed while he watching me with worries in his eyes.

"Ryeowook-ah, it's hard", i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter