Chance

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you're tired and need someone

I will be there.. take care of you

Stand behind you.. only looking at you

Like the love of friend

Even if i try to forget you.. but i can't

 

"And so, that kimchi fried rice.." TUG! I can't even finish my words to Ryeowook when a sudden kick coming on my back.

"Ah." I just pushed to the front, almost bumped to Ryeowook as i grab his hand for holding my body not falling. I just grin and turned around to see Yesung-hyung pouted with his mic. We're in Super Junior K.R.Y's last concert before Yesung-hyung go to the army early next year, and he was talking to our fans after we singing. And like my habit, i have a chitchat with Ryeowook, ignoring Yesung-hyung.

"If you don't want to get hit, don't lovey dovey over here." Yesung-hyung warn us. Our fans just laughing because of that. I put my arms in Ryeowook's shoulder as we looking to Yesung-hyung with grinning widely. I think Ryeowook know i want to teasing him.

"Don't hit us." I said and get closer to Ryeowook even more, i can see Yesung-hyung more irritated. I'm sorry hyung, but you can't break us apart.

 

°~°

"You two maknae just driving me crazy!" Yesung-hyung shouted to me and Ryeowook.

"Calm down.." Teukie-hyung patted his back, and he just eating more fast than before. The members are gathering together, due to our busy schedule lately, Teukie-hyung want us to meet after a long time.

"I'm not doing anything, just talk with Ryeonggu." I said. Ryeowook who sit beside me just chuckled.

"But you're look so lovey dovey! How come i be so lonely?" Yesung-hyung eat his egg dramatically.

"Are you that desperate being single for a long time?" Heechul-hyung laughed.

"Said who had no girlfriend." Yesung-hyung pouted.

"Yah! But i have many girls around me." Heechul-hyung raised himself.

"Just around you, no one want to be yours." Kangin-hyung laughed and stole his meat.

"Yah! What are you saying--" Heechul-hyung tried to hit his hand with chopsticks, and so Kangin-hyung. There is a little fight with chopsticks as they stole each other food. We just let them be, they always doing this in dorm before. Like a child.

"You're not gonna eat this? Then i will--" Eunhyuk tried to pick Shindong-hyung's noodles when the latter as quick as he can protected it.

"Even if i don't like it, not means i don't want to eat it." Shindong-hyung snapped his hand.

"You want this?" Donghae give him the bowl. But it's just empty.

"Yah! You eat it already!" He snapped at Donghae and Donghae just giggled. I just shaking my head looking to my hyungs and drink a cup of soju. They are so noisy as always.

"I will go to the army soon." Yesung-hyung cried looking at his food.

"You can do it, hyung." Sungmin-hyung give him tissue and patted his back. And the latter just hug him.

"Poor Yesung." Kangin-hyung commented as he get a light hit in his hand from Heechul-hyung.

"You too." He said and they fight again.

"It's rare to see you here, Heechul-hyung. I thought you're busy? Even Siwon can't come." Sungmin-hyung asked.

"Well, i can't come in the first place. But someone keep calling me and pleaded all night, make me stressful enough to spend time for kicking him." He glance over Teukie-hyung who just smile innocently.

"Kyu, eat this." As i watching my crazy hyungs, Ryeowook keep feeding me because i just drinking soju. He always cared of me as usual. I smile to him thankfully.

"Delicious, right?"

"Mhm." I just nodded, looking at foods in front of us.

"You want this?" As my eyes catch eggs, Ryeowook see that and feeds me again. This is why i keep saying he is Kyusitter, he always take care of me and know whatever i wanted just by eye-contact. I turn to see his small but beautiful face, he is smiling because i enjoy the food he feeds me. Ryeonggu, how come your eyes so beautiful? Even your lips too.. TUG!

"Agh!" I cried out.

"Don't kiss him, we're in public now, why you guys keep making me feel lonely." Yesung-hyung protest after he kick my knee. Ryeowook just giggled beside me.

"Yah hyungs! I'm not gonna kiss him! Why you're lonely, there are so damn crowded!" I rub my knee. Yesung-hyung not care what i'm saying and just mumbled to himself how he has a bad luck for a girl nor friends.

"But you looks like you will kiss our Wookie." Heechul-hyung said.

"I am not!" I try to denied it. And Ryeowook just focus on eating, not bothered by what hyung says.

"Your eyes too intense, Kyuhyun." Kangin-hyung added as he wink to Heechul.

"I think he always look at Ryeowook like that." Eunhyuk said while munch his foods. "Every concert. Everyday."

"Ah! That's right!" Shindong-hyung agreed with him and grinning.

"Kyuhyun will always tease me after i fight with Ryeowook." Donghae-hyung poke my hand. He pouted his mouth and try to hit me with chopsticks.

"Right! After i mad at Ryeowook and make him sleep in cold weather waiting for me, the next morning Kyuhyun broke my speaker." Teukie-hyung pointed at me. He suspiciously looking my eyes.

"It was just accidentally!" I said, defended myself.

"No, i think it's intentionally." Teukie-hyung laughed as my cheeks becomes redder. Seems like i failed.

"Just date you two." Sungmin-hyung giggles and said it jokingly.

"Uhuk!" Ryeowook who was silent choked on his food. I passed a glass of water to him. To be honest, i was shocked too but try to keep calm. Sungmin-hyung words has a big impact on me, like a knife stab my chest. Word 'date' is inappropriate for me, as i see it impossible to happen, my heart hurts everytime they say it.

"Unfortunately, gay is illegal on our country." I tried to joking with them. But still put my honest feeling in it.

"Even so, there is no one have right to blame on someone's love." Eunhyuk-hyung said, still focused on his food.

"Woah, when you be philosopher? I don't know you are smart." Donghae complimented on him innocently.

"I always smart! It's just you who dumb." Eunhyuk . Donghae just pouted and hit his hand.

"But we're bestfriend. How come we will be dating?" Ryeowook smiled and hug my shoulder. I look over to his face beside mine. My eyes full of pain. His words.. hurt more that Sungmin-hyung's. So after all of this, he just my bestfriend. But he cannot see my eyes because focused on hyungs, and i'm glad. I close my eyes a while and sighed.

"What's wrong, Kyu?" Ryeowook asked after hear my heavy breath.

"Nothing. I just got dizzy a little."

"Are you okay?" His words full of worried. No, Ryeonggu. I'm not okay.

"Yeah." I smiled. He just nodding and caressing my back.

"Then Ryeowook, i saw this girl before. An actress right? You like her?" Sungmin-hyung asked.

"Not really, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter