One Side Love?

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't breath because i can't have you

This is a heartbreaking one side love

I need you, i want you, i miss you.. wanna feel you

So please know that my mind is only for you

​​​​​​

I was on my way home inside my car, i just ended my schedule today and checked up my schedule tommorow morning to filming a MV FLY for Super Junior K.R.Y. that was when i just realise my car got hit by something i can't even see that. The moment my body shock from the hit, i got so dizzy and trembling. My mind can't escape traumatic accident years ago and my body just shaking. I come out from my car slowly and tried to stand as i can. Honestly, i still afraid so much about car accident. It make me stare in a blank when the driver check on me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ah.. y-yes." I said trying to get back myself together.

After that, we go to the hospital to checking our injuries. Fortunately, i just got a little scratch and not bleeding much. But my mind still not in the right place, fear of car accident keep crossing my mind. And my body feels aches everywhere. The doctor told me to rest a little while on the ICU after looking at my trembling body response. I laid on the bed and tried to close my eyes. Suddenly my phone ringing and i trying to grab it. My hands while holding it is trembling, the phone almost fell. The first name that showed up on my phone is someone that i really wanted to hear his voice right now, even back then he is the one who comfort me a lot  after the accident. As i pick up the call, a high note voice come through.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Are you okay?!" Ryeowook shouting with so much worries in his voice.

"R-Ryeong..gu.. i-i'm fine.. " i still can't manage my trembling voice as i called his name, making him more worried than before.

"Why your voice like you're crying? Are you really okay? I will come right now with hyungs!" There is some noises sound, i think Ryeowook prepare to go here in a hurry. I can hear Eunhyuk's voice asking about my condition.

"That's.. fine. Ryeowook-ah.. i'm fine really. Can you just pick me up?" I tried to calm him down as i manage my voice back to normal.

"...hyungs really worried too you know. We will pick you up." Ryeowook said and ended up the call. I just staring at my phone and put it in my pocket. Somehow, hearing his voice calm me down. My body stopped trembling and i just let out a big sigh of relief. Then, i decide to sleep for a while closing my eyes.

After 30 minutes, i can hear someone calling out my name.

"Kyuhyun-ah." I opened my eyes slowly. There is Eunhyuk stand in right side of my bed. Donghae is there as well.

"Kyukyu!" Ryeowook's voice coming from my left side as he standing there with Yesung-hyung.

"How are you feeling? Is it bad? Want me to cook porridge at dorm for you?" Ryeowook touch my forehead, his eyes looks so worried. I grab his hand and smile to calm him down.

"I'm okay." I said weakly.

"Look what are you doing before our MV filming. You little evil maknae." Yesung-hyung tap my knee. I just giggled, feeling sorry for him.

"It's not Kyu's fault, hyung. He should rest tommorow? He looks not good." Ryeowook defending me.

"No, i want to filming the MV too." I shake my head.

"You're so stone headed." Donghae commented. Ryeowook just look at me deeply.

"Okay then, let's just see tommorow. If you looks okay then it's fine, but if you getting bad just forget it." Ryeowook said and caressing my shoulder.

"Let's get back to the dorm then." Eunhyuk help me to stand and get off the bed.

 

°~°

At Dorm

"Kyukyu! Just sleep with me today." Ryeowook said before i enter my room.

"Why?" I asked. He then grabbed my hand and lead me to his room.

"You're not in good condition right now. Don't sleep alone. If you get sick or need something it will be hard." He explain as he make me laid to his bed and cover me up with blanket, "i will cooks porridge now." He walked to the door.

"Ryeonggu!" I called out before he left. "Can you just cook it tommorow?"

"You need to eat it now, it will calm your head." As he answer that he go to the kitchen.

What could i say? He can be stone head if it comes to cooking. I even wonder what is he thinking. Even when he's tired, he will cooks for us. Even when our member has a badmood, he will take care of us and stay calm. He is like a light for Super Junior, he always shine brightly to comfort the members. So cute and kind like always. How grateful i am to know him. And it's enough for me, being on his side. I don't want to ask for more, and i can't. I'm just his friend, after all.

"Eat this, Kyu." Ryeowook coming with one bowl of porridge. He put that bowl in the table beside me.

"Eat and i will go to take a shower. Or should i feed you?" Ryeowook locking the door as he prepare to take a shower. I just shake my head and started eating. Ryeowook just smile and go to the bathroom. I look over his room while eating, thinking how cute this room of his. There is many giraffe's doll everywhere. Even the top of his cupboard full of giraffe thing. Everytime in our concert, there is always giraffe thing from the fans. Even it's doll, costume, accessories, etc. Just how much he collected giraffe until now?

As i finished eating, Ryeowook comes out from the bathroom with towel. I just watched him as i laid back on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter