A Little Sign

Love of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're friends, not lovers.. it hurts

My heart can't be hidden

It's getting bigger.. it hurts

 

I never feel very comfortable with someone before. I didn't like to do skinship much. But the strange thing is, there is an exception for Ryeowook. Everytime our position is close, like a glue we will stick to each other. There is once when we're filming Strange Journey Mission in China as Super Junior-M. As expected, i got to be one team with Ryeowook. We match very well, we do mission very clear without regret. Not like the other team who focused on mission, me and Ryeowook enjoy the journey more. We go to supermarket, we keep eating and drink as Ryeowook once said that he like eating while on trip. When we arrived at the museum and take a photo, Henry and Zhoumi even wonder if we're dating. Well, we enjoy ourself too much at this mission. We even making some mini music video with song 'true love'. After shooting our hug, i grab Ryeowook by his shoulder.

"Ryeonggu, we should go for a trip together sometimes." I said.

"That's a good idea. Should we go to other country? Since going to trip in Korea will be not very comfortable if fans know it."

"Well, our fans will always follow us anyway. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Hum.. how about Swiss?" Ryeowook thinking a while, "i really want to go there." He countinued.

"Seems good." I replied.

"But why are you ask about going to trip suddenly?" Ryeowook look at me with curious face.

"I just want too. I think if we go trip together will go very well. Since we got many things in common." I just smile widely while thinking about it.

"Yeah, that's true. Should we ask hyungs too? It will be fun together."

"Hm.. i think it will be enough with us two but yeah we need hyungs if something happen." I said and walk to our staff. Ryeowook just started to follow me.

 

°~°

Today i have no schedule and just take a rest in the dorm. Since i've never have enough sleep, i'm planning to sleep all day. But as expected, because of habit i still wake up early at 9:00 am. I got up from my bed, the dorm is so quiet and peaceful without hyungs around since they have schedule. If they here right now, i'm sure there will be chaos in the morning. I walking slowly to the kitchen, trying to get back my soul. I need to get some little breakfast without burning the kitchen after all. As i walked in, i can smell something delicious and hear frying sounds. I stop my step just a minute realise there is a creature standing in front of the stove.

"Ryeonggu.." i call his name softly and rubbed my eyes, trying to figured out i'm not dreaming.

"Oh, morning, Kyukyu." Ryeowook turned around and smile to me. Ah, so i'm not dreaming.

"Why are you here?" I asked and walking slowly to his side.

"What do you mean? I always in dorm this hour. All my schedule starts at night." Ryeowook answer with confused eyes.

"Ah, that's right. I think i'm too busy to forget that." I just nodded realizing it.

"Jerk, did you just pissed me off because i'm not that busy as yours." Ryeowook pouted and focus cooking again with different mood.

"So you know." I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "what are you cooking?"

"Yah! Don't mess my hair. Never mind whatever i cooked, just eat and don't protest." He answer and kick my knee.

"Don't mad, Ryeonggu. I'm just kidding." I let out a little laugh and sitting in the dining able.

"Yeah of course, you always tease me everyday. Why must be me?" Ryeowook turned off the stove and bringing the food to the table. And then he open the fridge to got a water.

"Um.. because it's fun, and comfortable.." i stopped a while. Ryeowook poured the water to glass and sit.

"What do you mean?" Ryeowook looking at me asking and drinking the water.

"You must be happy because if i tease you a lot, then i really care to you. If i love someone i will be teasing them, and the amount of love is bigger if i teased a lot. Teasing = loving. You know what i mean?" I looked up to Ryeowook who still drinking, he just shake his head a little.

"That's mean i love you a lot.." i give a pause and looking at him in the eyes, "..more than anyone else." As i finished my sentence, he split the water in shock and coughing.

"You are disgusting." I said while giving him tissue. He respond and look at me.

"It's your fault! What on earth just you saying, are you sick? I never know you can say something like that." He snapped back while wiping his mouth. I laughed out loud seeing him like that.

"Why? I'm the great Cho Kyuhyun. I can do something sweet, after all i'm the one who girls out there ever wanted." I said praising myself. In that short moment a spoonful rice coming to my mouth.

"Okay the great Cho Kyuhyun, just eat and stop that blabbering. I'm going crazy to hear your words everyday." Ryeowook said and give me the bowl with rice. I just swallow it and started eating.

"But you know.. i should recorded what you say earlier. I think the hyungs wil have some fun teasing you." Ryeowook started eating and talked to himself. I just smile looking at his face. This adorable and innocent angel in front of him don't even understand anything. Honestly, i'm tired hiding everything. I want to confess my feeling, i want to hold his hand and running. I know my feeling is wrong and the world will rejected it. I've tried to forget him, i've tried having a crush to some girl, i've tried ignoring him but none of them wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter