Chapter 5

Way Back Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have no idea what to say XD Just enjoy I guess :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Omo, Hyoyeon-ssi.”  Jessica greeted Hyoyeon.  Tiffany was suddenly by Hyoyeon’s side with a look of utter confusion on her face.

“Uhm, hi there.”  Hyoyeon greeted back.  Though she was still surprised on Jessica’s sudden appearance, she thought that it would be polite to greet her back.

“So you have already met my fiancé?”  Jessica asked enthusiastically.  Fiancé?  What the…?  Hyoyeon felt like she might faint but luckily Tiffany was there and she won’t let it happen.  “Soo, Hyoyeon-ssi was the one I was talking about.  She will design my wedding dress.”  Sooyoung turns to look at Hyoyeon and by the expression on her face, he takes it that she doesn’t know that he is Jessica’s fiancé when they met.  How great is this?  Sooyoung thought sarcastically. 

“Please, call me Hyoyeon.  And yes I’ve already met S…you’re fiancé.  By the way, this is Tiffany, my best friend.”  Hyoyeon introduced Fany to Jessica and they both shook hands.  Tiffany was already eyeing Jessica from head to toe since she went strutting towards them earlier.

“Are you having dinner here too?”  Jessica asked.  “You should join us.  It would be fun.”  She offered.  Hyoyeon thought it would be a really bad idea but before she could voice it out, Fany opened her big mouth and said,

“No way.”  Hyoyeon slightly elbowed her friend and went on explaining on her behalf.

“I think Tiffany means that we can’t join you because it’s Valentine’s Day for goodness’ sake.  You should have some privacy.  We wouldn’t want to ruin this day for you guys.”

“Okay.  But we should have a dinner some time.  You know?  To discuss the dress and stuff.” 

“That would be nice.  You have my number, right?  Just text me when and where.”  Hyoyeon smiled at her and took a swift glance at Sooyoung who is still speechless.  God! What if he thinks I’m doing this to ruin his wedding? I swear I didn’t know he was Jessica’s fiancé till now.  Hyoyeon thought.

“Sure.  Soo, let’s go.”  Jessica took a hold of Sooyoung’s hand.  She smiled at Hyoyeon and Tiffany and bid them both goodbyes.  “Nice meeting you Tiffany-ssi.  And it was nice seeing you again Hyoyeon.”  Hyoyeon and Tiffany gave her a smile then Jessica and Sooyoung started to walk away.  The two friends stare at their retreating figures silently. 

“So…”  Tiffany started.  “Care to tell me the whole story?” Fany asked as she was very curious on what the hell just happened to them.

“I’ll tell you everything when we get home.”  Hyoyeon replied weakly.  She still can’t believe that she’s going to help her ex-boyfriend’s fiancée on her wedding dress. 

“Are we not going to eat dinner?  I thought you were hungry.”  Hyoyeon shot her a death glare and she immediately took back what she said.  “Okay.  I know.  We’re just going to order food and send it to your apartment.  I’m going to drive.  It looks like you’re not fit to do it.”

“Damn right.”  Hyoyeon tossed her the car keys and they both hopped in.  The whole drive back to Hyoyeon’s apartment has been quiet.  Tiffany casted occasional glances at her friend and saw that she was deep in thought.  Why not?  She just found out that she’s going to design the wedding dress of her ex’s bride to be.  Damn.  This will be a gigantic mess.  Tiffany thought inwardly.

 

“Soo, I’ve been thinking we should have our wedding in early autumn.  Like a garden wedding or something.  What do you think?”  Jessica asked her fiancé.  Sooyoung has just been staring into space thinking about what happened earlier.  He was so caught up in his thoughts about Hyoyeon that he barely hears anything that Jessica said.  “Earth to Soo.”  Sica waved her hand in Sooyoung’s face and that’s when he snapped out of it.  “Did you hear even hear me?”  Jessica asked clearly annoyed by Sooyoung’s absentmindedness.

“Yeah, about that, I was planning on a church wedding.”  Sooyoung stated and then he sipped on his wine.

“But that’s too cliché.”  Jessica whined.  She knows that Sooyoung is a church person but she doesn’t understand him sometimes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter