Chapter 3

Way Back Into Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drama will officially start now.  Enjoy reading :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            A day had passed since their dinner and Hyoyeon is lying on her bed seemingly occupied with something.  She’s wide awake and staring into space even though it’s just four in the morning.  Hyo is thinking at what happened yesterday and she chuckled to herself.  With the help of Taeyeon, she managed to buy two cars much to her delight.  When Sunny found out about it, she scolded Hyoyeon on the phone saying that there’s so much more that she could’ve bought instead of a second car.  Sunny even lectured her about how many people are struggling to get by everyday and here she was being obsessed with luxurious cars.  At one point, Hyoyeon had to put her phone away from her ear as her unnie’s extremely loud voice became intolerable.  But Hyoyeon being Hyoyeon was able to sweet talk her sister out of it and in the end, Sunny even asked her if she could borrow one someday.

Hyo turned to her side and checked the time on her bedside table.  Instead of just finding out what time is it, she also saw what date it is and she had to groan in frustration.  It’s February 14 and that means that today is also Valentine’s Day.  Great! As if I need some reminder on what I’m missing out these past five years.  She thought to herself and hit her face with a pillow.  That’s it! I’m seriously not getting out of this bed today.  I’ll just wallow in self pity and remember the things I lost a long time ago…

 

“Kim Hyoyeon, what do you think you’re doing?”  A loud voice came booming in the room and Hyoyeon jerked awake.  It’s Sunny and she looks like she’s going somewhere this early in the morning.

“What the hell, unnie?  It’s really early for a visit.” She complained with a husky voice.  Sunny walks over to her window and opens the curtains making the bright sunlight stream in.  Hyoyeon has to hide under the covers like a vampire afraid of the sun.

“Early?  It’s already ten.  There’s nothing early about that.” Hyoyeon heard her unnie and she sat up so sudden that she felt her head spin.  She thought that her Sunny was kidding but when she looked at her clock it really is ten already.

“Oh, whatever.  I’m not getting up today anyway.”  She muttered and flopped back down on the mattress.  Sunny stood up on the bed with hands on her hips and towering over Hyoyeon.

“And why is my little sister looks like she’s sulking?” 

“It’s Valentine’s Day.  And why is my older sister dressed up?”  Hyoyeon asked mirroring Sunny’s tone earlier.  “Don’t tell me you have a date.  What’s he like?”  Sunny rolled her eyes at her sister’s silly question.    

“I’m not having a date, you dummy.  I have a meeting with the agent of the land property that I’m planning to buy for my café’s next branch.  You need to get up coz you look like a mess, Hyo.”

“I’m not getting up.  I have nothing to do at all, unnie.”  Sunny threw a pillow at her right in the face.  “Ouch! What’s that for?”

“You just bought two, I repeat, two really expensive cars.  Drive one around, will you?  Oh I have a better idea.  I’ll call Fany to drag your out of here.”

“What?  No.  Don’t do that.  Tiffany is surely busy with Taeyeon since it’s V-day.”  Sunny suddenly started jumping up and down on the bed like a ten year old kid.  “What are you doing?  You’re going to destroy the bed springs.”

“You’re going to get up and do whatever there is to do out there or I’ll keep jumping until the bed springs come out.”  

“Okay, okay, okay.  Just get down unnie.”  Hyo said as she sat up reluctantly.  She seriously has no plans but her sister’s right.  I think driving around would be fun.  Hyoyeon told herself. 

“I should get going.”  Sunny bent down and kissed Hyoyeon’s cheek before patting her head as if she is her pet dog.  “Have fun little sis.”  With that, she jumped off the bed and left Hyo.

Hyoyeon lazily went out of her comfy bed and sauntered towards the bathroom.  After washing her face, brushing her teeth, and fixing her hair, she heads over to the kitchen and takes a late breakfast.  Sitting on her living room couch, she muses on where she should drive to.  Hyo thought about it for a while but nothing came into her mind.  Never mind.  I’ll just go wherever my car take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter