Xmas night

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jamie woke up this morning, she was greeted with silence. Unlike the usual day, the noisy bts members were quiet. Infact there were no sign of the boys. She checked the living room where they always gather to discuss about their career's matter, also checked the kitchen where most of them spend time the blood but interestingly they were nowhere to be found. It was quite irksome to Jamie, who was used to being woken up hearing their sharp cries and contagious laughs to be actually woken up with the sound of alarm. She couldn't understand what was going on today. Did they leave her alone to die or were they planning to assassinate her? Either way, Jamie was freaked out by this whole thing.

 

She went back to the room, just to make sure she didn't leave any message unnoticed that was meant just for her if there was any to begin with but to her utter surprise she was welcomed by that familiar pair of a cold eye. She hated to acknowledge this, but that was probably the first time she actually felt quite thankful seeing him standing right infront of her. Seeing him there calmed her anxious brain. 

 

But before she could open to ask about the other members' whereabouts, she was beaten on it by Taehyung. "In my room, now!" Then he left the room as quickly as his words ended. Jamie was left puzzled like never before. 

 

Just what the hell was going on???

 

---

 

Jamie didn't waste a minute before marching her feet towards Tae's room. The door was left slightly open. She made herself in not before knocking on the door. Taehyung was facing his back towards her, his hands tied behind his back. 

 

"Ahmm...Umm, you wanted to talk to me?" Jamie spoke as she cleared , making him aware of her presence.

 

Taehyung turned around and his eyes fell on her neck for a brief moment. Jamie, of course felt his eyes on her which was somewhat making her uneasy and so she blurted out real quick. "Ahh, the locket!" She extended her hand to touch the sapphire colored locket hanging on her neck. "You want it back, don't you?" Taehyung saw her clutching the locket tightly, almost defensively.

 

Somehow strangely, Jamie was unable to bring herself to return that locket back to it's rightful owner. It was amusing for Jamie to be feeling this way about an item that she wore for less than 48 hours especially it being someone else's possession but there she felt a strange connection being formed between her and that locket. 

 

Just then Taehyung's cell phone buzzed and as he finished reading his incoming text he moved his gaze back to her. "Nevermind!" He shook his head lightly making her tensed stiff facial muscles to loosely relax all of a sudden. 

 

---

 

"You guys are in Japan?" Jamie exclaimed loud on the phone and after a brief pause spoke again. "And u won't be coming back until Thursday?? Woow." She couldn't hide her disappointment as she heard Suga, apologizing from the other end for not informing her sooner. "Alright, u too takecare!" She hung the phone with a heavy sigh. 

 

It hasn't been long that she laid her phone on the table when it began to ring again. She picked up the call with a glint of doubtful thoughts as she found the caller's name flashing onto the phone screen. BAEK Yerin...

 

"Hey, what a pleasant surprise!" Jamie greeted her warmly. "What? That's a lovely idea, I would love to!" Whatever was the topic of discussion Jamie's eyes lit up in excitement. "Okay, I will see you at Labim Hotel? 9 O' clock?" As the other end affirmatively ended the call, Jamie got up looking for a good dress to wear tonight. All of a sudden, Jamie felt so good. It was like Yerin's call just had supplied her tired body with the power pack stamina and now she was jammed with excitement and fondness. It was a Christmas day afterall and if not anything, she at the very least deserved a glass of wine and some baked cookies to fill the void space in her life. She thought a dinner ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter