POVs

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by one by one and how unbelievably the time flew by... so quick... It's already been a month since Jamie encountered these 7 beasts. She, however, still hasn't been successful in recovering her memories and so the BTS boys were being very polite and helpful to her, well at least in front of her except for Taehyung. Deep down there, he's still not fully convinced that she's amnesia.

 

***

 

Suga's POV

 

Human being... The word itself has life to it.. I prefer being called human to this merciless vampire... It brings me a feeling of being alive, although now I am not. Now I'm a beast and I hate this truth. You might be thinking why would a vampire hate being a vampire?? Well, the answer is simple. I wasn't born a vampire to begin with! I was just like the rest of you.. I didn't choose to live this life, I was compelled to! Back then, when I led a normal life, I never once thought there would come a day when I yearned desperately for this life. Living a life was never an easy thing to do but it's much better than being a soul less entity. Even though back in those days I wasn't content with my life , at least I was alive... I was living!

 

I was an orphan. Well apart from my existence, nothing has really changed. I yearned for human connection even then and still now ... I still remember those days, when I used to work every day and night. I wasn't born a well off and so working hard was only a solution to continue living my life. I believed doing nothing was a waste of life. So I worked and worked till I exhausted myself completely. Though at a time, I hated that struggle but now that I think about it, at least it made me feel alive; all those struggles were only to feed my empty stomach, those were my desperate attempts to continue living...

 

But everything changed that one night. I was returning home from my work and it was almost midnight, pitch dark and pin drop silence in the road, that's when I was attacked by this ruthless creature and they turned me a monster too... A half vampire...

 

Since then my existence didn't matter at all. It was very hard for me to cope up with it. The changes that my body started to have scared me to hell. My body turned pale, almost lifeless. My hands and feet felt like a block of ice like those dead bodies stored at freezing temperature in morgue.  Well those are frozen to prevent them from rotting whilst our's to remind us that we're a dead soul.

 

Fangs and claws. The first time they grew longer out of my body was when I saw blood. My monster instincts took over me and I did something I shouldn't do. I regretted it my whole life. I killed a life; I killed an innocent human. I knew somewhere back of my head, what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't control my hunger, my thirst. My desire to quench my thirst led me to s*ck that strangely alluring warm red liquid. For the first time, I was aroused by someone's blood. And for the first time, I got scared of myself. I couldn't bring myself to see my own reflection on the mirror cause everytime I did that, the incident resurfaced on my mind and I was left with that guilt once again.

 

I completely detached myself from the rest of the world. I lived with agony and guilt. I remained isolated all the time for the fear that I might hurt a human again. I lived a terrible life untill I met Taehyung and his five lil lackeys. They came as a ray of hope in my deserted life. Taehyung and the boys became my source of hope to continue living this dead life for they were going with same internal turmoil like I did. Like me, they felt the same moral conflicts and they were also battling the same fight like I was. I saw myself on them. But the only difference was they compromised to live with that existence whilst till this date I wasn't able to. How could I?? The existence that depends on someone else's innocent life, I don't need that...

 

Then all of a sudden that night as I struggled to sleep, I sensed a peculiar smell coming from the adjacent room. It felt like a smell of a human, very familiar yet at the same time alluring. In the house full of vampires, smelling a human was like breathing a fresh air. It felt fresh and somewhat weird too. And thus my curiosity led me to the next room where I accidentally happened to witness the whole incident unfolding. She happened to know about the truth which was hidden so well from the rest of the world. My face immediately darkened, it wasn't what I was anticipating.

 

Yet another human losing a life huh?

 

I sighed. A human about to lose life was a boring scene to witness compared to my heavenly sleep and so I turned back to get back to my room. But that's when the girl spoke. Her earnest pleading for her life caught my attention as I was slapped by my own past memories ruthlessly. Her words felt familiar for once upon a time I'd begged for my life as well. Although it came as a futile attempt then, I was determined to help her live now. And so I vowed to myself that I wouldn't let her plead go as a waste.

 

She did managed to get alive except for the fact that she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter