Amnesia???

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A gust of cold wind made it's way into the room, causing the wind chime to tinkle continuously; the metal beads collision thus producing a melodious sharp tune waking up the soundly sleeping Jamie.

 

"Argh, my head!" Jamie mumbled as her hands tightly pressed both sides of her temples in pain. She yawned and observed the unfamiliar surrounding through her heavy half opened eyes and gasped in horror, it was not her room. The room was spacious and very clean unlike her tiny messy room. She then glanced at the wall clock and gasped even more. It was already noon,1 p.m. to be precise.

 

"Oh, shoot! I'm late!!" Jamie quickly removed the warm blanket off her body and hastened to get up to attend her lectures except she just couldn't get up. Her body felt weak and tired. "What the hell is wrong with me??" She just couldn't understand what was going on with her. She got up to find herself sleeping on someone else's room and now her body felt weak as if she had been lying here for ages. "Did I sleep for too long??" Jamie self talked as her head started going dizzy. 

 

"Nope, not for too long. Just for four straight days" A voice spoke all of a sudden sarcastically, making her jump off the bed in shock.

 

"How are you feeling now?" He continued.

 

Having had sensed someone else's presence in the room, Jamie lost her balance in fear, causing her to fall down accidentally. Her face hitting on the marbled floor in the process. "Ouch!" Jamie yelped in pain. She tried to get up but fell down on her knees again.

 

"Are u okay??" The voice spoke again. This time in concerned.

 

Jamie held her head up as her eyes located the owner of the voice and there right at the window farme, seated a thin, average height boy in his white shirt and a black denim, giving her a worried look. Unbeknownst to her, he was none other than Suga. Jamie noticed how pale the boy's skin appeared, paler than hers. 

 

Jamie remembered how every person she met would compliment her for having that pale skin tone, they clearly gave a hint of jealousy but for Jamie, she didn't really like her pale skin. It made her face look too bright for selfies, paler for make-up and thus she could never get to hide her freckles and occasional acne break outs, which was one of the worst problem that she had to cope up with. Overall, this skin tone made her look unnatural, at least that's what she always thought. But the guy who stood right in front of her slayed that very skin tone. Although he looked unnatural yet he appeared breath taking. For the first time in her life, she admired that someone could actually look gorgeous in that skin tone. She just couldn't take her eyes off him. He looked that magnetic.

 

Getting no answer, Suga leaped to his feet and approached her near. He stopped just in front of her, and crouched down to observe her more closely, which off course startled her. But before she could protest, he had already extended his hand and Jamie felt an ice cold hand on her forehead. She immediately flinched in shock as she demanded to know what the hell was going on. "What are you doing??!?!?" 

 

"You didn't reply me. I asked you, if you're okay now?"  Suga completely ignored her question.

 

Jamie didn't speak, only answered him with a small nod.

 

"That's a relief!" He took a deep breathe and as he said that the corners of his lips curved up in relief.

 

But to Jamie, he's an unknown person, a complete stranger and so she didn't understand why was this guy so concerned about her well being. "You still didn't tell me, who are you??" Slightly irritated by his passive ness , she directly asked him without further ado.

 

Suga chuckled at her bluntness which Jamie found weird. Why is he laughing at me?? She thought. 

 

That sour looks on Jamie's face didn't go unnoticed by him and so he smiled. His stoic face lost it's geometry as he watched her epic facial expressions with fondness. Needless to say, he was clearly entertained by it and so he gave her a warm smile.

 

Not understanding what the actual deal was with this strange guy, Jamie glared at him in anger. Well anyone would get mad for getting ignored and laughed at and so it wasn't new for Jamie as well. He still hadn't answered her which irritated her. And to top it up, a wide grin was plastered on his face which obviously frustrated her even more.

 

"Do I look like a clown??!?" Now pissed off, she bluntly questioned him with a pair of cold eyes.

 

He laughed at that. "Interesting!"

 

"What do you mean?" She questioned in confusion.

 

"I mean, you are quite an interesting kid and I like that"

 

"Kid??" Jamie had to ask herself if she heard him right. "Are you calling me a kid? You are not even that old!" Jamie took it as an insult, calling her a kid that too by someone who seemed to share the same age as hers.

 

"Well of course you are." He stated proudly.

 

"How so?" She was dumbfounded and quite interested to hear his reasons for calling her a kid but what she heard didn't interest her. She thought he was a mad freak. "Well-" Suga leaned a bit closer adorning a smug on his face, "Lemme tell you a secret" Jamie, being a curious cat lent her ear to the man crouching next to her and eagerly waited for his secret for god knows why. Suga, quite impressed with her attention, nodded his head silently and whispered on her ear, "I'm over 4000 years and you are merely a 20 years old kid" 

 

"Wait what?!? Over 4000 years old ??? Are you out of your mind???" Jamie pressed on her temple with an index finger as if to amplify the weight of words uttered from his mouth. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter