Lunch

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie felt a severe headche when she woke up. Her body felt like it'd been dumped for several years as she struggled to raise it up. Why does it feel like her body has been replaced by some old ragged body, energy less and completely worn out? She immediately looked to the right side of her bed and as she grabbed a small hand mirror placed on her bedside table, she used it to glance at her neck. The bandage was still properly secured but the stinging hadn't subsided a bit instead it pained a lot more than before. She then touched her forehead which was burning hot as fire, her hands felt numerous sweat beads slowly slipping down her forhead. Her soul felt weak and her body trembled a lot.

 

"Should I rest for a while?" She mumbled, clearly not having any strength to even get up. But then her eyes lingered on the clock stuck on the wall and the next thing she did was immediately gasped in astonishment. "Oh shoot! It's already 1 p.m... I better drag my . I don't want to be killed by that jerk" But as soon the JERK skipped through her lips she paused for a good few seconds, strangled on this very thought. Come to think of him, why haven't he woken her up yet?? He's definitely not the type to stay still and do nothing. It's already past noon and she believed he still hadn't had his breakfast yet coz he at cooking- the only thing where he relied upon someone. But why wasn't he here to scare the hell out of her and threaten her for not getting his lunch yet??? That was very strange.

 

She quickly threw the blanket away without bothering to straighthen her messy hair. But as her feet touched the bare cold floor, her body skin broke into numerous tiny goosebumps causing those fine thin hair strands to erect up suddenly. Collecting every possible ounce of energy left on her body she descended down the stairs until she reached the kitchen. She needed to quickly prepare a heartly lunch before facing the devil because she didn't want him to chew her in anger and end up becoming his snack. But what caught her off guard was the fruity smell of some kind of cookies and a strong aroma of coffee coming from inside the kitchen. Without wasting a second she stepped into the kitchen to get a thousand volt of shock in return. He was there fetching a mug of coffee from the coffee machine. She also didn't fail to notice those chocolate brown cookies being baked in the oven.

 

She turned her gaze back to him to find him already looking at her much to her dismay. He had neatly worn a maroon colored apron and his lavender colored bangs hunged loose and perfectly hugging his beautiful forhead. He looked extraordinary, out of the world. But his face wasn't as neat as usual. There were some batters smeared on his handsome face giving him a rough y look. "Uhh..." Her eyes settled down as she failed to produce any word off .

 

"You woke up?" That's what she heard from the other side. She looked up at him with a gentle nod. Her eyes meeting his in the process. An awkward atmoshpere followed then after.

 

"What are you doing here?" She stuttered with that unbelievable expression plastered on her face. Taehyung, who was now busy making a mixed fruit juice using a juicer paused for a while. "Umm... well since you didn't bother to get up on time, I had to help myself out", he said with a glint of taunt as he finished pouring the juice into a glass.

 

She felt a small guilt building inside her stomach as soon as she heard him speak. "Uhh... Let me help you" She quickly hastened her steps towards him to take the glass away from his hand only to be stopped from doing so. As he caught her wrist, he felt it to be very hot than the usual human body temperature would be. He let loose of the grip giving her chance to free her wrist. "How are you doing now?" His eyes were moving back and froth impatiently.

 

She was startled by the sudden concerns he showed towards her. "Huh?" She responded as if she didn't understand his question which agitated the boy and so he stared at her in annoyance. Jamie felt uncomfortable with his constant gaze around her nevertheless she didn't let it appear on her face.  

 

The alarm set off just then grabbing both of their attention. "Nevermind!" He silently turned back and moved towards the counter. He wore the big brown oven gloves and took those baked cookies out of the oven whose mouth watering smell slowly diffused through the room producing saliva in instantly. Within a minute to Jamie's surprise he'd already arranged the cookies onto the tray and even walked to the table. He settled them on the giant dining table and then gestured her to come. Jamie remained clueless to his antics and so with an annoyed face he pulled out the chair from under the table and spoke, "Sit".

 

W-what?? Am I dreaming?? Why would the jerk show a sudden courtesy towards her?? She shook her head vigorously as if to stop her brain from hallucinating but it wasn't her delusion. He was dead serious, the look that his brown eyes casted said it all. She nervously marched towards the seat but hesitated in sitting down. All she did was awkwardly stood by his side and gulped a good amount of saliva down making even more dry.

 

He let out a deep sigh and grabbed her shoulders firmly and motioned her to sit onto the chair. Once she was sitted down, he took the empty seat right next to her. Jamie glanced at the tray of cookies and gulped in hunger. She slowly trailed her gaze from food to the boy sitting beside her to be startled in return. He had his elbow stuck on the table and his chin cupped on his hand. He was looking at her intensely which made her gulp one more time.

 

"Is t-there anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter