Rewind

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie's jaw literally dropped off her face when she entered this grand mansion. She easily got into the house without having to do any effort as the gate was already unlocked. And so she entertained herself with the mesmerizing beauty of the very mansion she was in. It indeed looked like a celebrity's house except for the fact that it had no any servants or guards patrolling and what was even more surprising was the absence of cctv cameras. She also found it strange for a VIP's house to be equipped with no modern technologies.

 

But nevertheless, after spinning around the house umpteenth times, she got a call from her boss questioning for her delay and that was when she realized that she was here for delivering snacks and the food had already gotten cold so she hurriedly looked around to hand over the foods to it's rightful owner but found no one to her dismay. Infact, the house sounded completely silent. She tried calling out to whoever could be present there but apart from her own voice echoing, she heard a pin drop silent though not for too long as a faint sound slowly entered her ears all of a sudden and so she marched her feet to where the music directed her. The music seemed to be coming from the third floor of the house and so she carefully climbed up the ladders.

 

This whole no one in the house scenario was giving her an eerie feeling and to top it up with the fact that the food was being orderded from none other than here was scaring her to death. But when a sound finally fell into her ears, her heart felt at ease and so she concluded that there might be a party going on up in the third floor, which explained the pin drop silence down in the living room.

 

She found herself in the middle of the hallway when the music started to get more clearer and louder to her ears but what caught her attention was the dim lighting and several candlesticks burned around the hallway instead of bright bulbs to prevent the complete darkness. She heaved a heavy sigh.

 

"Why is this place soo dark?!? Argh!!!"

 

Jamie somehow managed to follow the music even when she fumbled here and there. She got in front of one of the rooms that was when her feet stumbled and she fell down to the floor causing the hot molten wax to run through her dress in the process; staining her clothes. "Ouch!" She yelped in pain and rubbed her hand to lessen the pain but as she held her head up to get up her eyes mistakenly happened to settle on the same room whose door was slightly opened. She moved closer to the room to eavesdrop and soon after she did hear some weird sound coming from inside the room. She hesitated on knocking on the door for who knew what might be going on inside this closed room.

 

She then made her mind that she would first check if there was anything brewing on that she shouldn't be seeing and only if the court was clear, she would be knocking on the door. She slowly cracked a small creak enough to let her spy through the doorstep on the insiders. But to her utter surprise, she caught a strange sight unfolding in front of her eyes, which literally swiped her feet off the ground.

 

There was a group of young good looking boys sitting on the couch but what caught her off guard were the beheaded bodies of animals lying on the table and the pools of fresh blood spilling out of those bodies.  Instead of what she thought would be some er*tic activities going on behind the closed door turned out to be a group of supposedly rising idols feeding on the blood off from the dead bodies of cruely murdered animals which shook her up from head to toe. 

 

This wasn't something she was expecting. Her hands and feet went numb and cold. The truth felt more like a dream to her and so she actually pinched herself just to get her shattered brain together, if that could make sense to her but It didn't. No matter how many times she would shake her head left to right the scene remained the same, the truth didn't change. 

 

She must get herself out of this mess real quick.

 

Before she could turned her body to avoid getting entangled into this strangely dangerous trouble, she felt an ominous presence behind her. Too late now... She felt a cold hand on her shoulder from behind and she remained fixated on the same spot. She couldn't move even an inch of her muscle out of fear and her heart pounded louder and faster. Just when she thought she could die from her heart beating so fast, a deep voice broke her thought.

 

"Don't you humans have anything good to do other than invading someone else's privacy???"

 

Her heart stopped right there, right at that moment. She slowly turned her body nervously and held her head high to look at the owner of that deep voice. Her eyes met a pair of fiercely cold eyes. He looked at her sharply waiting for her answer.

 

She remained speechless not able to come up with a proper excuse and so the boy repeated himself again not blinking his eye lashes even once, "Isn't that rude of you to be peeking on someone else's private moment? Just who let you in here?" 

 

"Uh- Umm.. I.. Yeah right.. Delivery! I'm here for delivering the foods that was ordered from here... Here!" She spoke all in one breathe and quickly handed the bags of food to him before trying to escape through it.

 

"Not so soon!" He stopped her from running as he caught her hand in tight grip. "I'm not done yet!" He pulled her powerfully closer. He inched nearer to her wreaking her body to flinch in horror. 

 

"Lemme go!"

 

"Not before I get my answer!"

 

"I already told you!!!"

 

Jamie argued back but her protect felt weak in front of his cold demeanour.

 

He pushed the door wide open and dragged her into the room, much to her dismay.

 

***

 

5 out of 7 bts boys were chilling in their private room, enjoying the euphoric feelings that they got upon gulping down that red warm liquids when the door opened and in walked their fiery band mate along with an equally troubled looking new face.

 

"Uh? You could have warned us beforehand Tae!" Jimin pouted, almost alarmed by his friend's sudden entrance that too with an unfamiliar human, who shouldn't be seeing all of this.

 

"Who's see? Err.. New girl??!?" Jin questioned eyeing her head to toe.

 

"Can't be! He never brings girl here" Jungkook replied plainly. "Also this girl doesn't fit into his category" he futher added as his eyes lingered onto the very girl and what he observed didn't interest him to bit. Jungkook knew it very well that V wouldn't just bring anyone home with him and more importantly V had 3 criteria for dating. Number one: He would only date beautiful girls. Number two: The girl has to be very clean and hygienic, he was a clean freak and he hated the disorganized people the most. Number three: She shouldn't bother Tae by asking tons of questions coz he couldn't stand the curious type of people the most.

 

And just by looking at this strange girl, Jungkook knew for sure that, she met none of Tae's criteria and so he waited for his friend's explanation. Jungkook knew for sure she was not his friend's types and this whole thing was out of their normal rituals and so he eyed at the boy in amusement.

 

"Will you bother to speak Tae?!" RM demanded an explanation for what he saw didn't make sense to him at all. 

 

"She was peeking through the door!" Tae answered in a flat tone.

 

"What?" Everyone gasped in unison.

 

"How dare she?" RM stood right in front of her in a flash of light, startling her.

 

"Wh- what's going on here?? I was only doing my job!" Jamie protested with wide ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter