Fool

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys couldn't understand what was going on between the three of them. Suga was nowhere near the scene but the presence of RM in between Jamie and Taehyung felt like an odd ball, it was even more surprising.

 

"What's going on here Namjoon ah?" Jin looked at them in confusion and as his gaze fixated on RM for an answer but he was instead greeted by a dark faced Namjoon. RM didn't bother to answer, he stood there still, without a word leaving his lips.

 

"Hyung, what's wrong? C'mon say something" Jungkook asked worriedly as he noticed a tight grip on Jamie's arm and Taehyung in nowhere was ready to let it go. He looked very forceful and his eyes cold as never seen before.

 

"Didn't I warn before? I fu*king told y'all that she can't be trusted. I fuc*ing warned y'all that trusting a human was a bad choice" Taehyung hissed as he pulled Jamie closer to him in anger. The sudden outburst of Tae was alarming to the boys but all they could do was wait for an explanation.

 

"What are you talking about Tae?" Jimin couldn't understand the reason behind those harsh words but seeing his best friend this agitated it surely wasn't a good sight to his eyes. Just what did she do to make him this furious?

 

"She, she disclosed our secret to another person" RM answered hesitantly.

 

"W-what? That's not possible" Suddenly, even before they could react to it, they heard him say from behind. They were beaten up by anxious Suga.

 

Noticing his colorless face it was certain that he looked as shocked as them. He slowly marched past them and stood in front of Taehyung and Jamie. He observed the surrounding quickly and then his eyes landed on the arm of Jamie which was by now almost blue due to the strong pressure.

 

Sighing heavily, he ordered Taehyung as calmly as possible to leave her hand but only he knew how his heart was burning in anger seeing the love of his life being treated this harshly.

 

Yes, he was developing feelings for her and now he was determined to make her his even if it meant for him to fight with Taehyung he wouldn't think twice to do that.

 

"You again" sighed Taehyung as he looked at Suga who was gritting his teeth in anger. "How many times do I have to remind you huh? You're a bloody vampire not a human being. Get a hold of yourself Suga!" He yelled in agitation as he sided Jamie forcefully and faced Suga. Jamie stumbled losing her balance and fell down.

 

"Taehyung!" growled Suga in rage.

 

But the faces of the boys turned white in horror.

 

They weren't very happy about Taehyung disclosing their secret in front of a human who they've thought had no idea about their existence. He wasn't supposed to let it out this casually especially when she hasn't recovered from amnesia.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Oh, you fools. Do you all really think she's amnesia? She fu*king remembers every single details about that night. It's just that she was good at lieing and y'all were fools enough to believe her lies" spat Taehyung coldly. The boys were shook by his words. "Am I not right Suga?" He continued as his head snapped at Suga with a sinister smile and the boys followed suit.

 

The orbs of Suga dialted reflexively. He didn't want to admit it but he was compelled to because he couldn't let his bandmates disappoint once again. Gulping down the spit uneasily, he slowly nodded his head as guilt gradually reflected on his face and that was enough to widened their eyes in disbelief.

 

"Hyung, how could you?" Jhope seemed disheartened than angry. He never once in his life thought that Suga, his favourite hyung would lie to his mates to protect a mere human who meant nothing to them.

 

Even Jamie seemed stunned with this newfound secret. He never told her about him knowing about her lies. She was ashamed as the truth came out this way. She couldn't meet the eyes of the boys who'd had blindly trusted her. Living under a same roof for three months she'd somehow strangely grown to love these men and their presence.

 

Even the most hated member, Taehyung felt so endearing to her. She was starting to get attached to them but then this happened. She never thought he would disclose her lies this rudely. She thought he'd changed, he no longer wanted to hurt her but guess she was wrong all this while.

 

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to hurt you all but-" she could speak no more, tears were already dripping down her cheeks but the boys remained unaffected. Who knows this could be another lies of her? 

 

Except for Suga. He clenched his fists tightly as he stood there completely helpless. He couldn't defend her this time. But seeing her cry was torture to him and so he turned his gaze away from her and silently cursed himself for being this useless. Even Taehyung seemed a little distracted but he was quick to mask it with his poker face.

 

"Who's she Jamie? Who the fu*k is Yerin?" Taehyung demanded an explanation as he forcefully shoved her to the corner, pinning her to the wall because he couldn't stand this silence which was piercing his heart even more. "Answer me!" Yelling his lungs out he  slammed his fist on the wall frightening her even more.

 

"S-she's my friend. I met her two months ago at the blood bank. She even helped me get rid of those thug vampires who were after me and those blood packs. She's really a sweet person" said Jamie confidently as her head hung low in fear of being killed. 

 

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief. "So sweet that you didn't even think twice before rattling about us?"

 

"No that's not true." She dared to look up into his cold eyes as she continued, "I know I shouldn't have told her but trust me she wouldn't spread any rumour about your existence. I'm 1000% sure of that!" 

 

"Wow, you've a 1000% trust on someone whom you've met for only two months ago. Wow just wow" Taehyung plastered a much exaggerated smile and clapped his hand aloud mocking her friendship. 

 

"There's a reason why I trust her" said Jamie, gritting her teeth. She couldn't stand his mocking laugh. Why was he being so unapproachable and cold?

 

Taehyung's brow arched in surprise. "Ah, this is interesting. Tell me more, what is that reason?"  he encouraged her with a look of amusement plastered on his face.

 

"Never mind" said Jamie in low voice. She didn't want to say it was because of him that she'd to disclose his existence but even if she did, would he understand her reason and not bash her? Although it was next to impossible to wish for something this big, a tiny hope was still alive somewhere at the corner of her heart.

 

"Just say there wasn't any reason to begin with" Jamie's brows arched in disgust. "Infact, this was another poor lie of yours an-"

 

"You-" interrupted Jamie, no longer able to hold the anger inside her stomach. "It was because of you", biting her lower lip she explained further, "When you were suffering that night I was so horrified that I called her first thinking that she would be a help since she deals with vampires but unfortunately she'd no idea what was going with you either. Then the following day too when I was talking to her on the phone, I heard you scream and so did she. After few days, she confronted and demanded me an explanation and I couldn't lie"

 

"Ha, the irony. You could lie to us but not to her. Great!" scoffed Jhope as she gave her a disgruntled look. He was right from the start, his disliking towards her was so justified now that it came into light how low she could get to save herself.

 

"That's because I didn't want to lose another person. I didn't want to ruin my friendship with her. I cherished it and wanted to treasure it for long long time. I didn't want to die alone like my mom and dad" screamed Jamie as she kneeled down in pain. Why was she so disheartened to see these people turning their back on her? Wasn't it expected? Then why was her heart bleeding and eyes crying?? 

 

Oh, how desperately she wished her mom and dad would appear out of nowhere and take her away from this unfortunate place, treat her wound and keep her close to them. 

 

The boys looked away from her, not sparing a slightest bit of sympathy. "Taehyung, we can't let her live but before that we need to find Yerin and her ulterior motives behind all these" advised RM coolly. Jamie snapped her head towards RM in concern. She couldn't believe her ears at all. How could they think of killing her and accusing Yerin? when she's done nothing wrong but helped her?

 

"Wait. I think you all are getting a wrong idea. It was my fault for telling her, she didn't do anything wrong. In fact she helped me know about Taehyung curse an-" Oh, crap! She immediately covered in guilt. She wasn't supposed to say this.

 

The boys looked at her stunned. How the hell did she know about the curse? Taehyung looked as much shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter