?????

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful dream greeted Jamie. In her dream, she was happily welcomed by her parents. It was a pleasant surprise and seemed too unreal. She shook her head confusedly as she looked at them from the doorstep. Her mom and dad were still waving their hands cheerfully at her. Then the scene changed and now she was sitting right next to her parents and chatting with her mom and dad, reminiscing past. Her mom cooked her a heartily meal whilst her dad was busy constantly teasing her mom. She fondly looked at them and smiled ear to ear in delight. 

 

Could this be real??? If this is a dream then I  don't want to wake up...

 

"Wake up!" A bucket of cold water was slapped onto her, causing her body to jerk up in alert.

 

Taehyung!!! Jamie internally cursed him as she saw a blury figure standing right in front of her. She clenched her fists in anger. He was definitely not the person that she wanted to see, well not atleast this early in the morning.

 

"If you're done with your dream then get ready and come down!" Taehyung didn't bother to explain more. He was already gone by the time Jamie recomposed herself. 

 

Jamie then lazily got off her bed and eyed at table watch. 4:00 am, it showed. Jamie could only sigh in annoyance.

 

***

 

"Wait, what?? I'm supposed to go inside the tunnel, that too early this morning?!? Are you freaking kidding me???" Jamie just couldn't belief what she was told to do, or rather ordered to do.

 

"And here is the direction down the tunnel to reach the designated place. You'll need it. But before that you need to travel through the hilly area which takes another 4 hours by train.." Taehyung handed her a piece of paper, completely ignoring her question.

 

Jamie curiously looked at the paper and back to Taehyung. "And what am I supposed to do there??? Play golf??" Jamie cracked a joke in her dead pan voice.

 

Taehyung could only glare her in annoyance. "You don't need to know more than this."

 

"Wait! Don't tell me, this is one of your plots to kill me??" Jamie exclaimed, glancing at him in fear. 

 

Taehyung didn't speak. He just looked at her for a while throwing his disgruntled look, completely irritated and annoyed having to deal with such a weirdo. But nonetheless he maintained his calm and quickly marched towards her in a speed of second strangely locking his cold gaze with hers. Jamie took a step back in fear. But what Taehyung did next surprised her. He took off the sapphire colored pendant off his neck, which had been well hidden under his oversized knitted sweater and put it on her bare milky white neck. 

 

"With this, you won't feel dizzy or have any kind of panic attacks." He said looking at her, which only confused her even more. And as if Taehyung easily read through her eyes, he continued. "Well, witnessing too much blood and inhaling those strong smell could mess up any human's brain."

 

"Blood?" Jamie's brows arched in confusion. 

 

"You're already running late. That place will shut down sharply at 9 am and you know what happens if you fail to do what's been assigned to you. Now hurry up and get going!"

 

Jamie gave a quick look at her wristwatch. It's already 4:30. She only has four hours to get there and without further ado, she marched out of the mansion to the designated place.

 

***

 

"You know, that would only make you look stupid!" Jungkook stated having to witness yet another silly antics from Jhope.

 

"Well, just click the damn photo, will you?!?!" Jhope snarled gritting his teeth while still plastering that wide grin on his face making sure he maintained that picture perfect pose. 

 

Jungkook gave Jhope a disgruntled look but nevertheless, he took the picture. Jhope hurriedly snatched the polaroid picture from Jungkook's hand eager to see if his hard work payed him well or not. By the look of his face, it seemed that he was very much pleased with the outcome.

 

"Lemme, have a look!" Jin came out of nowhere and snatched the picture off from Jhope's hand and after having a quick look, he couldn't stop laughing. Jhope stood there dumbfounded, not able to get the reason behind Jin's continuous laughter.

 

"What happened?" 

 

Jin clutched his stomach tightly to supress his laugh but the laughter only got loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter