comfort of being loved

Master and his human slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help me please". Taehyung immediately collapsed on the floor as he pleaded for a help. Jamie was left more frantic than before, she couldn't think straight. Except from the fact that he was a vampire she knew nothing about him. All she could do at that moment was to check his vitals then again he wasn't a human being to begin with. Nevertheless she grabbed his wrist to count his pulse but she could hardly feel any pulse beating. However, his hand surprisingly felt colder than ever, in fact his whole body was getting colder, his face turning purple and lips blue almost to the extend of being black. She also noticed how his lavender colored hair changed its color to grey. It all happened in a flash of light. Jamie couldn't think of anything, she was puzzled, scared and worried. 

Appa, what do I do??? She closed her eyes for a brief moment and then started looking here and there desperately as if there somewhere was hidden a way to get out of this mess. Fortunately, her prays might have fallen right into her dad's ears coz the next second she heard her cell phone ring. 

Baek Yerin!! That's right! She can help me... Jamie's face instantly brightened up in hope and as she accepted her call, Yerin quickly spoke from the other end.

"Jamie ya, where are you??? I've bee-"

"So sorry Yerin ah, bt I, I can't-"

Jamie hadn't completed her sentence when Yerin interrupted and asked her with a worried voice if she was alright. Jamie however couldn't tell her the whole truth and so she quickly made an excuse and lied Yerin that she had to complete an article about VAMPIRES but she still hadn't and she was in rush due to the date line being tomorrow. Yerin couldn't understand why would Jamie write an article about VAMPIRES but nonetheless she easily believed what Jamie told her and as Jamie was positive that Yerin bought her lie she continued, "I need your help. Since you've been working with Vampires so can you plz tell me how should a passed out Vampire be brought back to normal? I mean what are the reasons for vampires to have blisters and rashes all over their body and their sudden change in appearance?? I mean, argh, u understood me right?" Jamie was irritated with herself, she thought she just couldn't explain Yerin much about Taehyung's condition but thankfully even when Jamie sounded so fragmented and spoke incoherently, Yerin calmly tried her best to comprehend Jamie's sentences and answered her what she could possibly understood. 

Jamie now had some ideas why would Vampires have blisters and rashes all over their body. Yerin explained her properly that if any vampires came into contact with sun light, they fall weak and have wounds all over their body. She also explained that if any half vampires failed to tame their powers and lust for blood they collapse. She also notified Jamie of their possible allergies with cat's fur, silver and water. All those information indeed widen her horizon about Vampires but they didn't help her at all. Neither did Taehyung come into any contact with sun light, fur, silver or water nor was he half breed for if he was one then he wouldn't have had this big influence over the other six members, also the fact how other members depended solely on those blood packs every now and then but when it came to Taehyung, she noticed he didn't even have a single sip from that pack convined her that he was a pure breed who can very much handle his lust for blood. So what was the reason behind his condition?? Just what was it that she couldn't see properly but has been affecting him??

"So what should he/she do to get back to being normal?" 

"Umm.. Moonlight!" Yerin answered. Jamie found out that staying in the moonlight and getting it's exposure would strengthen their inner esteems and replenished their wounded bodies, however in Taehyung's case, it was the complete opposite. For him, moonlight was the main cause of his unconsciousness and so she was more confused than ever as she couldn't process the information that she received from Yerin properly.  

"What if the moonlight is the main cause for their bad health?? Is- is that even possible?" Jamie finished asking, almost uncertain about what she've just asked. But the small hmm from Yerin, multiplied her hope. 

"It's possible... If, If the vampire's cursed!"

Cursed Vampire? Now that new found fact just intensified her curiosity by double fold. What did it mean by cursed vampires and why would Taehyung be one? And what would he have to do to get out of this curse?? And the to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter