Are You Happy?

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That next day you headed towards the guitar room to find Jisoo. You made up your mind. You were going to look for him. Yes, it probably will appear like you were some weirdo, but Jisoo would know why when he saw you right?

When the elevator dinged and the doors slid open your eyes met Wonwoo’s. In the oddest encounter, you had a staring contest with him until the doors slid closed. You rolled your eyes and repressed the up button to only have the doors abruptly open to reveal Wonwoo inside again. Wonwoo looked away from you and walked out of the elevator, ignoring your presence all together. The air from his swift passing filled your nose with a fresh lingering scent. Ugh, you hated that he had such an impolite aura about him. You made a face at him and watched him pace away; his arms swinging and his shoulders shifting from his stride.

Wonwoo glanced back to see you fighting the sliding doors open as you slipped in, disappearing into the elevator. He smirked while he continued walking forward. Suddenly, he bumped into someone and looked to see Mingyu staring at him.

“Who told you to walk and not look where you’re going?” Mingyu asked.

“Who told you to walk into me if you saw me coming?” Wonwoo questioned in reply.

“Because he was too busy looking at his loose button on his jacket,” Woozi explained from behind Mingyu and Wonwoo’s eyes dashed down to observe the brass button that was holding on for dear life by a string of thread.

“It’s going to fall off, just like the other ones from the last time,” Wonwoo deducted and Mingyu quickly covered his button to shield it from Wonwoo’s criticism.

“No it’s not, I will sew it back on,” Mingyu stated then spoke to his button, “Don’t listen to him,”

“What did you do? Play basketball in your uniform again?” Wonwoo questioned and Mingyu made a guilty face.

 

 

You approached the guitar room and slowly turned the doorknob to realize it was unlocked. You opened the door and peered in to see Jisoo’s back faced towards you. He was sitting on a desk, his feet dangling below him and his arms unoccupied.

“Hi Jisoo,” you greeted and Joshua turned around while pulling his ear buds free.

“Hey!” he replied and slid off the desk. His eyes were bright with content. His light brown hair looked shiny making you wonder if it was that brown color before. His round eyes gazed at you while a smile spread across his face. He appeared quite happy, which put you in a less anxious mood.

“Um…” you began. Now how were you supposed to beg him for a guitar lesson? Joshua walked over to you. The closer he got to you the more your neck bent.

“I thought you would never come,” Joshua admitted. After he heard his own words slip out of his mouth he bit his bottom lip out of embarrassment.

“Sorry,” you replied and then stated, “Oh, by the way, I saw Joshua the other,”

Joshua called your name cutting you off from your unfinished sentence.

“I need to tell you something,” He then his lips and looked at the floor between your shoes and his. The change in his mood was so sudden that it worried you.

“Jisoo…are you ok?” you asked peering up at his eyes.

In an instant Joshua had you in his arms. Your eyes were wide with surprise while your lips kissed his silk serenity jacket. Could he have at least warned you so you could enjoy your jacket-kissing moment?

“Please don’t be upset at me,” Joshua pleaded while pulling you tighter into his embrace. You shuffled your feet to adjust yourself within his arms.

“Jisoo…what…what’s going on?” you asked confused.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized.

Joshua felt overwhelmed. Truth was, he had spent so many days thinking about you, waiting, and wondering when he would see you again. Now that you were there, he couldn’t help but feel even worse knowing he had been dishonest with you. The way you confronted Seungcheol about lying made Joshua feel his guilt grow twofold. Since that moment at Jun’s exhibition, all he wanted to do was tell you the truth. Being dishonest on purpose just wasn’t him.

“Jisoo…what’s wrong?” you asked while you allowed yourself to wrap your arms around his waist and pat his back.

“I don’t have a twin,” Joshua confessed. He felt the patting from your hand stop and the warmth from your arms slowly fade away as your arms slipped off his body. His heart pounded in his chest. Could you feel it pounding? He should have let you go by now. He should allow you your space. However, he wasn’t ready to face your disappointment.

Joshua apologized again to allow him one last chance to be sincere befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter