Just A Little Bit Crazy

Aju NICE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stopped walking when you noticed the project poster board with a completely new phrase.

*The newest project*

Thought: Don’t let go, don’t let it go. They say that love isn’t real

Rule: write a phrase to end the thought

What to do: use a sticky note provided, write your phrase, put your name and student identification number on it, drop paper into box

 

“I swear it gets sappier every time,” you protested but you couldn’t stop yourself from filling out another phrase. After you shoved it into the box you read the phrase on the board a few more times before leaving to search for Dino.

 

When you finally reached the third floor in the West building, you walked towards the room that boomed with music. You peeked in and all you could see was Dino’s back faced towards you. Although his face was hidden and the speakers were blocking his reflection in the mirror, you felt relieved. He had changed into a completely different outfit and no longer in his stunning school uniform.

You slowly opened the door to allow the vibrating music to escape into the hallway making Dino turn around to look at you. To your surprise, when he faced you, he was a completely different person. He did, however, look very familiar and you tried to remember his name…or at least the name Dino had called him a while back.

“Oh…is…is Chan not in here?” you asked.

“Dino? He said he had to do something so he left for a bit,”

“Oh ok….”

“Did you need something?” Hoshi questioned as he turned down the music.

Your mouth parted yet you didn’t want to tell him the truth that you were only there to ask for medication. You figured if you could just linger around a bit, maybe Dino would come back. To quickly cover up your motive you replied, “I’m just here to clean…a little,”

“Oh ok, well don’t worry about me. I don’t mind,” Hoshi replied calmly and turned his music back on. You hurried out to find the closest janitor closet. When you returned with wipes in your hands, you watched Hoshi dance to the beat as you slowly walked over to the windows.

Hoshi noticed you staring at him through the mirror and asked, “Do you need something?”

“Oh no, sorry. I…um…yeah sorry,” you replied.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded to assure him you were perfectly ok. What you needed, he probably couldn’t give you anyway.

“Ok…well if you need anything just let me know. Call me Soonyoung or Hoshi, either one is fine,”

“Oh…that’s right…Soonyoung, Hoshi,” you mumbled to yourself, reminding yourself that you did hear Dino call him Soonyoung before.

Hoshi smiled in return. Somewhere in between your conversation with yourself, he thought you to be quite odd.

After you thanked him for offering help, Hoshi went back to dancing. You on the other hand did not return to cleaning. Instead, you just stood there holding tight to the cleaning wipes while you continued to watch him. He was focused, his face was impassive and his eyes were stern. His black hair flung around with every move while his dark shorts revealed his muscular calf muscles that contracted every time he shifted his feet. He wore a long-sleeve yellow shirt with white writing on the back in which you couldn’t make out.

Hoshi noticed you watching him again and he smiled while he continued to practice. You were too deep in your own thoughts to even realize he was looking at you.

With a few dance moves, Hoshi slid his feet and shuffled his way towards you. You watched thinking it was part of his routine but when he took your hand and twirled you around you almost lost your balance. To prevent you from falling, Hoshi placed a hand at the middle of your waist and pulled you closer to him leaving only the cleaning wipes to retain space between your bodies. You stared at him and couldn’t figure out if it was your fever or the music in the background that made you feel dizzy. Hoshi let go of you making you stumble backwards as he placed his hands on his hips.

“You were staring at me for so long…would you like to dance?” he asked with raised eyebrows.

“Uh…is Dino coming back soon?” you questioned in reply.

“I don’t know, I’m not sure what he left to go do,”

“Oh ok…” you replied and touched your forehead to check your fever.

“Are you ok?” Hoshi asked peering at you with his thin eyes. Hoshi noticed your dry and colorless lips and wondered what was wrong.

“I’m ok,” you answered and turned towards the window. You quickly yanked a wipe and began to clean the glass to keep yourself busy.

Hoshi made a curious face and returned to his original position in the center of the room. However, this time while you were focused on cleaning the dust off the windows, Hoshi found himself going through the motions of his dance while staring at your reflection in the mirror.

 

You noticed a few folded chairs by the wall and walked over to retrieve one. In order to clean the top portion of the high windows, you propped open the chair and stood on it. Only when you tried to wipe the corners did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter