The Deal.

Diaries of a Demon's child

I knew he was looking at me, though his wildly spread hair that shaded his eyes. His aura stunk of bloodlust. On his clown face, there lied a huge grin that scratched through his cheeks. It was no makeup, but literally, his huge SMILE.

 

‘Deal or no deal?’ He asked, still unwilling to let off his grin.

‘What… do you wish to do with my life?’ I asked, trembling at the fact that I’m throwing my own life away.

 

‘He-he-he! What else? Slice it in half of course!’ he laughed. ‘Unless you can prove to me you’re useful and GIVE UP on the throne. There is no room for a prince in a world without the king.’

 

‘I was never intending on being some sort of ruler! In fact, I’m happy with my present life!’ I shouted desperately.

‘Excellent.’ He whispered. ‘Then there’s only one more thing…’

I gulped at his complicated expression of what seemed both thrilled and sinning.

‘How do you prove your worth…?’

 

I opened my mouth to answer, though no words came out. I stayed in silence, occupied by the amount of chaos in my mind in searching for the correct response. There was NONE…

 

‘Well, I could always use you to hold down the other nations. They may still carry curiosity for this little human prince. Oh! In actual fact, you are an interesting one! LOL! How bout it? I’ll make u a new deal! You come with me to be my personal servant, and since you’re all so close with my little princess Sunny, you’re also my personal spy! Huh? How’d those sound?’

 

I was utterly speechless. I could already imagine myself dressed in his puffy pants and bright red jackets. Totally ridicules.

 

‘Here.’ He handed me a small black bottle. ‘Give this to your little friend first as my end of the bargain, and then, what ever I do with you is up to me.’ The smile on his face didn’t fade a bit. I didn't understand his expressions until after I reached the office where Henry was MEANT to be…

 

Henry was gone. There was no one in the office. The only clues were a small, faint, dried trail of blood that a mass seemed to be yanked from the room and the same tainted smell of flesh. I followed the trail hearing nothing but my blasting pulse. I was shuddering with fear; it was the first time I felt afraid to lose someone.


 

>< for some reason, im feeling a bit guilty for the so very late update...

anyway~ IM SO HAPPY THAT THE HOLIDAYS STARTED AGAIN~~ XD

this update is sort of midget, but please, bare with it. I had it written up just now, after having to revise the story through my little notes on the computer.

tbh, i already half forgotten how the story was meant to go... surprise

but that's alright, because i think my imaginations are still alive~

plz, if you're still reading this thing, leave a comment just to give me some more motivation >.< ... even if it's just a little 'yea im still here' or 'hello' everything will be appreciated.

 

as of next update, i'll try to bring in some pictures just to bring in some amusing atmosphere. just seeing a page of letters every time does get a tiny bit boring doesnt it?