Plans...

Diaries of a Demon's child

After staring into his fringe, where it covered his eyes, his smirk broke into a laugh. The laugh carried a sense of evil and chilled me to the bones.

 

‘He-he-he-he-he-he… I never imagined that I’d be lucky enough to see YOU in my life, Kyuhyun.

 

‘WHAT!’ I shouted, and then noticed the awkwardness from that the two royal-looking guards shouted the same thing with me, in sync.

 

They turned around and glared at me. Not with fury or frustration, but a glance as frightened as kittens under attack, like the next thing they were to squeeze out of their mouths was ‘HOLY CRAP.’

 

‘He- he’s Kyuhyun? THE- Kyuhyun? B-but… he stinks of human… it… can’t be…’

‘E-he-he-he-he-he… why can’t it be?’ he laughed, without letting go of the smirk on his face.

‘Sorry sir, it was juvenile of us to think that the heir had gone missing with his highness.’

 

‘Our lord Yuuki must’ve left his precious son in the human world… e-he-he-he-he… but that’s very kind of him, since this little lion cub barely learnt to craw yet we can get rid of him with ease!’ the clown continued with a leisured voice.

 

‘W-what?’ I managed to whisper. What is he talking about? Did he mean ME that he wants to get rid of? I thought with cold sweat dripping down the back of my neck. I panicked. Not knowing what to do. I was sure that I’d be defenceless against them, until suddenly, a sharp voice pierced into the echoing hallway. It broke my fear along with the evil clown’s smirk. His face looked as hard as stone, with a trace of annoyance over his tensing cheeks.

 

‘If it isn’t your majesty… Fancy seeing you drop by.’ He said soft but firmly, with a sense of treat in his tongue. ‘Why good morning, little princess.’ He carried on, with a soothing voice that slithered like a snake.

 

I saw Sunny glare at the clown with a killer aura, and soon transferred upon the two guards. A stiff breeze of air breathed out of , slightly loosening her tightly tensed collarbones.

Anger. That’s what I saw. She looked as buffed with air as if you poke her with a blunt object she’d explode.

 

And I was just fantasizing the hilarious moments of the little princess, a ‘boof!’ sound broke into my ear. Then, there was a sizzling noise and screams of familiar noises. All I turned around to see were flames consuming the two guards as they stood on the spot screeching for help. I was about to run up to help put out the fire when I caught sight of Sunny’s glowing eyes. My feet slipped and I clumsily fell first onto the ground.

 

‘E-he-he-he-he-he’, Cried the clown, laughing at my failure.

 

I raised my head up at Sunny’s red hair… they were flying around her like being blown by the wind. Her eyes, they lost their turquoise color and instead, glowed an flaming red with threads of crimson swimming swiftly inside.

 

Within seconds, before I managed to get back onto my feet, the two men had already lost their voice and burnt down to ashes. On the ‘carpet’, which was still completely fine, laid two small dunes of dust.

 

‘Humph.’ Sniffed the clown Lolloop, as Sunny’s Jewry eyes now focused on his face. ‘Pitiful little wizard. Your tricks don’t quite work on me yet.’ He said while dragging his smirk back up his mouth.

 

Realising how much of an ‘enemy’ we have, I thought maybe talking could be the way out.

 

‘We… just want the antidote to your poison. I know it’s you. I have a friend who got infected.’ I claimed.

‘WHAT!’ Sunny gasped beside me, her eyes had turned back to its original color. ‘What poison!?’

‘It was him who contaminated the medical supplies. That’s why the soldiers kept dying.’ I explained quickly.

 

She turned to him rapidly with her eyebrows narrowed into a line. Her whole body shook like it could collapse from air pressure alone.

 

‘How could you do that as the family’s head martial…’ she mumbled before falling to the ground with tears dripping down her widely stretched eyes.


Hello!! it's pawprint for the 7th time in a row!! woohoo!! (im sorry if that broke the mood of the story = =... forgive me)

mini spoiler: new character coming in within 2 chapter's time :)

 

ok, I'm going to continue from last time about the setting talk coz i'm still at it. (skip if you're not interested)

so um, the 6 realms each have their own elements. by 'elements' i meant de yin and yang. the 6 realms keep balance with 3 on yin and 3 on yang... and you could understand it in a way that the realms are paired up, each pair consisting of 2 elements

like for instance; human realm is 'yang', and its pair is the spirits... which is yin

demon is yang, paired with ghost-yin

god-yang is paired with shinigami-yin

the pairs are arranged by 'species', say 'god' and 'shinigami' are both types of god  (shinigami is god-of-death)

demon/ghost are 'beasts-like'

and human/ spirit are mortals

...........................................................................................................................................................

i will go onto more stuff next time~ about the cultures of each realm