The offer...

Diaries of a Demon's child

‘Yanrin-Sunny, youngest, yet most talented wizard that’s ever been born into the palace. The emperor’s daughter, a princess of cruel heart… what more could you be? ’ He laughed violently, seeming pleased. ‘Well done little girl. You qualify. Want to join my force?’

 

 

 

‘You’re sick! Traitor! My dad had so much faith in you… he- he trusted you so much… how could you do this to him?’ Sunny yelled back, crying.

 

‘Why, you ask? For my own benefits of course.’ He whispered creepily, as his mouth narrowed into a line as if resisting laughter. ‘I want the throne.’ He added with excitement.

 

Sunny’s breath was trembling. Her no-ending tears lay over her whole face. She tried to stand up, her legs wobbled with anger as ‘threads’ of crimson flames pulled her joints upwards, forcing her on her two feet. She stood, her body shaking with every gulp of air. Stared. With hate and eyes that wanted to kill, stared at the clown’s bumpy grinning cheeks. More flames alit on her fists and feet, not at all burning her skin and fancy clothes. She raised her arms until her fists aimed at the clown’s messy brunet hair.

 

‘I’m going to kill you.’ She voiced softly, sounding dry and crumbling.

 

‘There’s nothing you can do, princess. I already told you, your little tricks don’t work on Me.’ the clown replied confidently with a smile.

About a tenth of a second after his last word dropped, millions of flaming threads hustled towards him like tiny needles shot out from a gun. The clown did not move a muscle. Instead, his grin became larger as the glowing sparks reached his body. ‘BOOM.’ The threads emitted enormous

Amounts of force that even Sunny and I were blown about five paces back. There was only crackling of firing rocks to be heard, accompanied with thick smoke that twisted and turned in the air.

 

‘E-he-he-he-he-he-he-he…’ the clown’s jumpy laughs echoed around the building, penetrating perfectly into the smoke.

 

No way, I thought. After an attack like that he’s still… laughing? Or otherwise I was starting to wonder, can he use an expression other that smile, smirk or laugh like a clown? I doubt it.

 

Beside me, through thinning ash I saw Sunny’s frowning face. It wasn’t a pretty frown, but a bloodcurdling one. A frown soaked with anger.

 

Then about half a second later, that tensing aura disappeared into thin air. Replaced with an innocent girl’s blank stare. She glanced at the clown with big puppy eyes and shouted.

 

‘I’m telling daddy! Then there’s nothing you can do!!’ she yelled, pouted like an immature kid and then ran off like a horrified bunny rabbit.

 

… Really, I couldn’t describe how utterly disappointed I was at her sentence. I felt like I could hang myself if there was a rope.

 

‘LOL!’ I heard someone cackle beside me.

 

‘What? Who?’ I instinctively mumbled out before silencing out for the horror in front of my eyes. It was the clown. His red mouth reminded me of bloodstains or perhaps beasts before they feast. Fear chilled into my bones as he slowly opened his mouth… and shiny saliva glossed the sharp tips of his giant uneven and weirdly shaped teeth.

 

‘Why, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Kyuhyun. Lolloop is the name. I was your father’s closest enemy.’ He said whist smirking.

 

‘I’m sorry, but please hand over the medicine. I don’t know how much time I have.’

 

‘Oh? Time you say… e-he-he-he-he-he… we have heaps! Your friend there won’t die in another two hours or so. Oh, but if you don’t apply the antidote within the hour, he’s a goner for sure!’

 

‘WHAT! There’s no time to fool around then. Please, I’m begging you. Save him.’

 

‘In exchange for your life.’ He replied calmly, as if waited a century for that offer.


 

HI YA~~ pawprint here~~ how'd you enjoy this chapter!!??  hope you enjoyed it anyway :)

oh, and did you notice... that this chapter is a tiny bit shorter than the rest???

 

hm since there's really nothing else to say, i'll continue fro the last post again :D (i'm having fun here)

so, today i'll talk about the cultures and habits of each realm~~

human realm:  is pretty much our world right now in the 21st century (yes, very easy to imagine) humans are also said to be 'the shape of 6 realms' as the most significant 'shape, or form' that life can take is a human form. because humans do not have other significance, they are branded as 'shape only' by other realms.

demon realm; has racism towards humans and 'beast' shaped demons who can't take on 'human' form (similar to the african slave trade referring to racism) also a smaller world than the human world, so not as many countries. the whole realm is ruled by dictatorship, but have smaller sub empires to be managed by the ruler of that certain area. the ruling system is similar to ancient china. demons can be seen to be a more advanced version of humans. all demons will have a pair of invisible wings.

spirit realm; are not made of free spirits, but a realm for judgement. it is similar to hell, where the evil ones are tortured for eternity and the kind are permitted to pass on. it is like a very systematic 'processing machine', where there is one absolute guardian who acts like a god who decides the deaths of humans. this guardian has several 'spirit' servants who help him with errors of the  judgement system. in a way, spirits are what's left of humans when they die.

ghost realm; is like the place where the demon's remains go after death. a half-blood of demon and human will also come here. instead of having a strict rule of judgement like the spirits, these 'ghosts' are advanced and can roam around freely. in a way, a ghost is a demon with its solid body taken away. ghosts are things that an exorcist will be able to banish with spells. ghosts are dangerous creatures that do as they will, which means there are no rules, and they don't require respiration to maintain life.

god realm; is like the 'heaven'. but except the angels who live on it are the 'residents' instead of mesengers.  actually, there isn't a specific 'god' who is the boss, but the 'angels' are the domanent creatures of this realm. of course, there is the specie of god, which is more advanced and powerful than angels, but they live in harmany with no particular ruling style. a god has the habits of all 'yang' creatures, but are mainly gentle. the heaven is a land above the clouds (imagine Laputa).

shinigami realm; is the 'yin' side of all creatures. these 'gods' are the most powerful of all. all elements can be wealded by shinigami, though one cannot master all. (most commonly one shinigami will weald one element only.) e.g. water, light & darkness, etc. shinigami are very organised and self orientated creatures, and their most significant regulation is that shinigami cannot love another kind. in this way, there is very harsh stereotypes against mix bloods.

 

haha personally, although i created these, i think i'm biased towards the shinigami~~ lol... i think im gonna make them cooler XD

hey, anyone who sees this, if you're bored, tell me which one you like the most~~ lol