Chapter 6

Hey hello, do you remember the memories we made in that summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once everyone came back from their practices, Sunggyu told them about their new sleeping arrangement. No one seemed to have anything against it and soon the oldest and Sungyeol moved rooms. Woohyun asked multiple times if there was anything he could help the elder with, but Sunggyu waved him off. It was cute, honestly, the way his eyes shone the whole time. He seemed very happy about the change and seeing his smile made Sunggyu feel delight as well.

Maybe he really had some kind of feelings for Woohyun. And that… kinda scared him.

“Hyung~ let’s never fight!” Woohyun said to him, once they were all set and done.

Sunggyu stared at him for a few seconds, looking him up and down. He was dressed in a blue denim button up shirt, his jeans were white and he wore them with blue vans, harmonizing perfectly with his shirt. His hair was messy but Sunggyu would say that this fits him even better than styled hair.

Woohyun suddenly took a step towards him, his face only centimeters away from his. “Hyung? Are you okay? You seem to be spacing out…”

The older of the two reeled back, feeling warmth on his cheeks. “Y-yeah! I’m fine! Let’s go down to the others, shall we?” He turned around and marched out of the room. Woohyun was following him and soon enough they were in the living room, where all the other boys sat around.

It was already past 8pm and the sun started setting. Dongwoo and Hoya lay on the floor, Hoya’s phone in front of them, probably watching some variety show. Sungjong sat in the armchair, tipping away on his phone, most likely texting. Sungyeol lay on the couch, a book in his hands, while Myungsoo sat by his feet, on his laptop, watching… Anime?

The first one to notice the intruders was the maknae. He looked up and smirked. “So, all settled in, hyungs?”

Everyone else in the room now fixed their eyes on Sunggyu and Woohyun – except for Myungsoo, who had earbuds in his ears and was totally emerged in his anime.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at Sungjong as he threw himself on the free sofa, Woohyun followed him and sat down right next to him. “I’m exhausted. Is there anything you wanted to do? We have like, an hour and a half before lights out. So?”

The other boys in the room glanced around, staring at each other before shrugging.

The oldest groaned as he threw a pillow at Myungsoo who was shaken out of his trance, eyes big, looking at his leader startled. “What happened?”

Sunggyu sighed. “Turn off that anime and tell us what to do now.”

“Why me?” My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter