Chapter 2

Hey hello, do you remember the memories we made in that summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up in the leader’s bed was… weird. Usually, Sunggyu slept upstairs, in the room Sungyeol and Woohyun were now staying in. And while the one downstairs was far more comfortable, he missed his old sleeping place.

Sunggyu was, like always, the first one to be awake. He went up the stairs and into Dongwoo’s and Howon’s room without knocking. The older of the two literally slept like a rock, Hoya on the other hand had a light sleep, that’s why he always fell asleep listening to music.

The leader removed the earbuds from his dongsaeng’s ears and he jerked awake. “Wha--?”

“Morning, Howon. It’s time for breakfast. Do me a favor and wake this guy up,” Sunggyu said, nodding towards Dongwoo.

“That’s not fair, hyung. You know how he sleeps…”

Sunggyu was gone before Hoya could even finish the sentence. He marched towards Sungyeol’s and Woohyun’s room and, again, entered without knocking. “Yah, punks, let’s get some food.”

Woohyun sat up tiredly, searching for the origin of the noise. His eyes landed on Sunggyu and he started to groan. “Let me sleep…”

The eldest surged forward and pulled away the younger’s blanket. He shouldn’t have. Because holy . Woohyun slept in underwear. And how could a 15 year old have defined muscles? Sunggyu flushed immediately.

Woohyun didn’t seem to care about that though. He just groaned and hid his face. “Why do you hate me so much?”

“I… Just get up and help me wake the others.”

“Why me?” Woohyun was whining now.

Sunggyu grabbed his friend’s wrist and pulled him into a sitting position. They were extremely close now and once again, the older felt himself blushing. “Because I said so.”

Woohyun sighed as he leaned forward, slumping against his leader. “Why don’t we just take a nap?”

And for some reason, Sunggyu wanted to say yes. He wanted to stay here with Woohyun. He wondered if maybe there was something wrong with him. And if that something was Nam Woohyun’s fault. “Let’s get up, buddy.” Sunggyu raised his hands to Woohyun’s cheeks and pushed him away. “It’s your first day after all.”

With a lot of groaning and complaining, Woohyun got up and accompanied his leader in waking up the maknaes. Sungjong was surprisingly easy to wake, but Myungsoo had to be thrown out of his bed. He woke up with a start then, but his mood for the day seemed ruined.

Once everyone was ready and dressed, they went to fetch breakfast. Unfortunately, Sunggyu sat next to Woohyun, which made him kind of fidgety and everyone at the table seemed to notice.

“Sunggyu-hyung... Are you alright?” Howon asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Sunggyu glared at him. “Absolutely amazing. Get off of my back, Lee Howon.”

Sungyeol whistled at that. “Someone had a rough night. You probably need to get laid.”

The leader was glad that Sungyeol sat right across from him. This made it extremely easy to just kick the younger in the chin. Which he did do, obviously.

Sungyeol immediately pulled his leg back from the pain and accidentally bumped his knee on the table. Myungsoo’s glass fell over and the whole table was flooded with orange juice. It also dripped down on Sungyeol’s pants and Sunggyu couldn’t help but grin at the picture that enfolded itself in front of him.

Woohyun next to him burst out laughing and the rest of the table, except for Sungyeol and Myungsoo (who cracked a smile, though), followed his lead.

“I deserve that,” Sungyeol said, once the table calmed down.

Sunggyu gave him a fake smile and nodded. Woohyun was the last to calm down. He grabbed onto Sunggyu’s arm and took a deep breath. The oldest at the table suddenly found it quiet hard to breathe himself.

 

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter