Chapter 4

Hey hello, do you remember the memories we made in that summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu hated his alarm clock. He usually slept until afternoon on a regular weekend at home. But he wasn’t home, he was at camp. And he was the leader of… six other boys. He groaned slightly and shook his head.

He got up, marching right into Woohyun’s and Sungyeol’s room. He went towards Woohyun, about to wake him up, when he noticed how extremely cute the younger male looked in his sleep. Sunggyu didn’t mean to stare, he didn’t want to, but… He looked so peaceful. And he was quiet for once! This didn’t happen often, Sunggyu needed to cherish every silent moment he could get.

Stop staring at your dongsaeng, that’s creepy! Sunggyu shook his head rapidly, before leaning down to shake Woohyun awake. The younger groaned as he turned away from his leader, pulling the blanket over his head. “Woohyun. Get up. We need to go wake the others.”

“Why me?” Woohyun whined as he pulled the blanket down just enough for him to look at Sunggyu with squinted eyes. “There are five other boys you can ask.”

Sunggyu sighed. “You’re the second oldest, so—“ He caught Woohyun’s confused face and his hyung rolled his eyes. “Dongwoo doesn’t count, he’s like, 7 years old. Also, I’m not gonna wake him up, I’m not putting myself through this.”

The black-haired boy sighed and closed his eyes. “Ten more minutes…”

A loud sigh escaped the oldest boy in the room and he grabbed the blanket and ripped it away, already familiar with Woohyun’s sleepwear habit.

His dongsaeng whined and pulled his arms around himself. “Noooo, hyung it’s cold, gimme the blanket back, pleaaase.”

“If it’s cold, then maybe you shouldn’t sleep half-, genius.” Sunggyu sighed, trying not to stare at the younger’s muscles. “Now get up, or I’m gonna tackle you off the bed and you surely don’t want that.”

It was a clear warning, yet Woohyun didn’t move. The contrary happened. He sat up slightly, leaning on his right arm, looking at Sunggyu, daring him to act on his words.

Sunggyu bit his lip. He really didn’t want to touch the younger boy. Whew, what a lie, Sunggyu. But he was also someone who just couldn’t go back on his threats. He sighed as he glared at Woohyun. “Okay, smart-. You asked for it.”

He lunged forward, throwing himself on top of Woohyun while tickling his sides. “No, stop! Hyung, I’m getting up I – hahaha! No not there, hyung, nooo! I swear, I’ll get up, stop!”

Sunggyu couldn’t help but grin down at the younger. He noticed the younger puffing his cheeks once his hyung stopped tickling him mercilessly and Sunggyu suddenly wanted to squish those cheeks. He wasn’t able to, because suddenly a pillow hit his head and Sungyeol’s tired and confused voice filled the room. “Can you stop making out over there? Some people are trying to sleep.”

The other two boys in the room immediately blushed as Sunggyu jumped off of Woohyun. “Shut up, you choding.” He marched towards the youngest in the room and pulled him out of bed with force.

“THE , HYUNG?!”

 

Breakfast was quiet, as it usually was. A cabin full of boys who liked to sleep until mid-day, it was a horrible gathering, thinking about it.

“So,” Sungyeol started, pushing his plate away from him after he had finished eating. “You two,” he pointed at Sunggyu and Woohyun and the former gulped. “What’s going on between you? Anything the rest of us need to know?”

Woohyun, who sat next to their leader raised an eyebrow. “What are you implying?”

It was Hoya who spoke up next. “Well, there is a lot of tension between you. Hyung,” his eyes were on Sunggyu. “Seriously, if you have anything to tell us, we’re all listening. We love you, no matter what.”

Sunggyu’s eyes grew large (well, large for the usual size of his eyes at least) as he got up and stumbled back a little. “The ? What are you even saying?! Woohyun is—“ He looked at the younger, only to find him pouting, looking at his lap. Suddenly guilt rushed over him and he sighed, sitting down again. “Nothing is going on between Woohyun and me. And even if that was the case, nothing wrong with that kind of stuff, right guys?”

They all looked at him confused but each of them nodded their heads. Woohyun blushed under Sunggyu’s gaze before clearing his throat. “Anyways… What will we do today?”

Dongwoo pursed his lips. “Hm, I think we’re gonna go swim today? It’s warm out and usually we have swimming lessons very early on. You know, so people don’t accidentally drown in the lake or something.”

The eldest at the table sighed. “Oh, I hope not. I hate swimming…”

Hoya raised his eyebrow at his hyung. “Don’t you hate anything that contains physical activity?”

“Not… not anything,” Sunggyu said and looked at his plate, a pink hue coloring his cheeks.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “Yes, we know, you have a lot of , stop bragging.”

The older kicked his dongsaeng’s leg once again.

Listen, Sunggyu was not a . Well, maybe he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter