Chapter 3

Hey hello, do you remember the memories we made in that summer?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once everyone was showered and the rain had stopped, the seven boys made their way to the cafeteria again. Mr. Shin explained how the classes worked and everyone had the chance to participate. Nothing new to any of the guys in cabin 8.

Hoya was the “teacher” of the dancing classes, so he had to be present there.

Dongwoo decided to go to dancing classes as well, while Woohyun went to singing classes. Myungsoo chose acting classes, which left Sunggyu alone with Sungyeol and Sungjong. Or, as Sungyeol liked to call them now, the “Sung’s”.

“Is there no class you want to participate, Yeol?” Sunggyu asked, quite annoyed by the choding’s constant necking.

The tall boy frowned at that. “You just don’t like being around me. You hate me, hyung, we all know it! What have I ever done to you? Why is it, that you hate me that much?!” He went on his knees, in the middle of the field, latching onto his leader’s leg. “Will I ever be enough?!”

Sungjong raised an eyebrow at Sungyeol’s childish antics, while the oldest of the three forcefully removed his legs from the clutches of his friend. “Yah, you idiot! Stop annoying me, I’m really not in the mood. I’m stuck with the new and the original maknae, I’m upset.”

The choding stood up, a pout on his lips. “What is with you? You used to love me and now this. I feel like our relationship is going nowhere. Do you want to break up?”

Sunggyu suddenly glared, which made Sungyeol flinch away slightly. “Don’t joke about stuff like this, it’s disgusting.”

The youngest of the three whistled. “Wow, hyung. So guys liking guys is something disgusting then? I had no idea.”

Before the leader could argue, Sungyeol jumped at the bait and shook his head, obviously suppressing a grin. “I know, I am so shocked. I know that hyung is a Christian, but this is really too much. Are gays really something so horrible? It’s so upsetting to me.”

Honestly, Sunggyu wanted to kill them both, but instead he just groaned, turned his back to the younger boys and started walking to the direction of their cabin. Why did Sungyeol always get along so well with everyone? And especially with the maknae, whom granted, Sunggyu hadn’t known him for a long time, but he just knew that he would turn out to be an ‘evil maknae’.

 

The three of them were lying down on the floor, when the cabin door opened and Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo strolled in. The dance couple fell onto the floor, next to Sungyeol, tired and sweaty.

“Ew!” Sungyeol jumped away when Dongwoo’s hair touched his arm. “Go take a shower, you both stink!”

Everyone started laughing and that’s when Sunggyu noticed it. Someone was missing. That one guy who always laughed way too loud – well, almost as loud as Dongwoo.

Where in the world was Woohyun?

Sunggyu sat up and looked at the three guys who just came home. “Hey, where did you leave Woohyun?”

The laughter immediately died down as the boys in question looked at each other, confused. “He isn’t here yet?” asked Hoya and the leader shook his head. “That’s weird, he said he’d go first. I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter