I love you

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

I've been wake up early in the morning with my headache hurt badly. I remember last night I drank 3 bottles of alcohol. It was insane when I remember last night but not all of it. What I remember is I mad at yuju unnie? Suddenly anger feels full in me when I'm remember the scene playing in my head. I've been spacing out, suddenly I realise I'm not in my bed. I'm on yuju unnie's bed! "Oh my god. What I'm doing here?" I talking to myself as I get up from the bed. I look up at my bed, yuju unnie is not there. "She's not there. U looking for yuju unnie right?" Umji suddenly show up from her bed. "Urmm, no. I wondered how I ended up being on her bed?" I asked her curiously.

She then just chuckle. I frowning at her. "What's so funny?" My voice became serious. "Urmm nothing." She said nervously with her eyes wondering the room. I rolled my eyes then I get out from the room. I want to go to kitchen to drink some water because my head hurts, but I saw her on the couch sleeping. With a pillow under her head and the blanket already on the floor. I'm frowning because I'm asking inside my head why she sleep on the couch and not in the room? Suddenly she shivering, it showed that she feel cold. I walk to her and bend down to pick up the blanker on the floor. I put on top of her for her to feel warm. I stare at her and admire her beautiful face. But I feel a movement from her. She already wake up. Is it because my hot stare or what?

 

She then look into my eyes and stare at it a few seconds before I break it. "U early this morning. How about your head? Are u still feels dizzy?" She asked me as she gets up and sit properly. "Hmm." I'm humming as the answer because I remember I'm still mad at her, because she flirting with a guy yesterday. Just I'm about to go, but I feel she hold my arm. "Hey, are u really okay? Why suddenly u act like this? And why u drink so much did u have a problem? I know even u have a problem u will not drink this much." She asked me again make me sigh heavily.

"Why are u acting like this?" I asked her back make her frowning at me. "What do you mean?" She said not leaving her frown. "Why do u care about me? Can we just back to normal, when we used to not talking much? I want to be like that. Even if u don't want to, I will." I said to her make her forehead fall down. "W-what are u saying sinb-ah? C-can't we keep doing like this?" She said as her tears start to roll down her cheeks. "Keep doing this? What do u want to keep? What am I to u?" I asked at her seriously. She speechless. "Look u don't even know what am I to u, why would I keep just the way is?" I said to her then I go back to the room. 

 

 

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

I'm crying for almost 5 hours because of what she said to me. I just don't know why she do this to us, we can just talking to each other like what we do recently but she prefer the old us. I'm at Han river crying till I feel tired. At that time, I remember how I and sinb used to laugh together smile at each other. The memory with her the one who make me still did't move on, and one more thing is.... my feelings. I want to say that I love her but now I can't do it anymore. She pushed me. I'm sitting on the bench thinking about our memory suddenly there's a hand tapping on my shoulder. "What are u doing here? Why are u crying?" 

"Yerin unnie.." I quickly whipe my tears off. She take a seat beside me. "No need to hide your tears I already saw it." She said the show me her worry smile. "Since when u're here?" I asked her. "Since u said u need a shoulder to crying?" I frown at her. "But I did't say anything." I said to her. "Shhh, I know u broke in tears because of sinb right? What she have done this time? U want me to-" I cut her words. "No! No,no. Just don't do something." I almost shouthing when I said no to her. "O-okay okay. I'm sorry. I won't do anything to her. But what did she do till u became like this?" She asked me. "She asked me to let things between me and her became normal what she mean is before this we did't talk much, that's what she want things happen. I just can't understand her. Last night I put her into my bed and sudden ky she pulled me into a kiss-" I blured out what I don't want to say.

"What?!" Yerin unnie make a shocked face. "Did she know that?" She asked me. "N-no. She was drunk at that time and she said she love me. I don't know if she meant that but that what happen. She does't have to know that." I hang my head down. "What do u meant she does't have to know this? U really have tell her. But is there another reason why she acted like this?" Yerin unnie asked me with a frown. "I don't know. I think she has something but she don't want to tell me." I said then sigh heavily. "Its okay we're gonna find out. Don't worry. But can I asked u a question to make sure something?"          "Yes, what is it?" I asked her curiously. "Do u love her?"

She asked me a question that I never thought will come from her. "Yes. I love her." I answer without hesitate. She smile to me. "Finally. Someone open her heart." I just chuckle heard that. "Okay, let's just go home. Sowon unnie must be worry if she get home." She get up. "U're right." I take a look at my watch my eyes widden. "What?!! Its already 8 pm?"      "Yes. U did't realise because u really enjoyed your crying time." I just laugh at her answer. 

 

*Troot Troot, Troot Troot*  Yerin unnie's phone ringing. She take a glance at me and pick it up right away. "Hello sinb-ah. Oh yes."   "Yerin unnie where are? Are u with yuju unnie? I called her but she turn off her phone. If yes can u come home right away?"  Sinb said between the phone. "Oh yes, she's with me. Okay bye." She then hang up the call. "Is it her?" I asked her. "Yes, and she asked me if I'm with u. She said to come home right now. Did u turn off your phone?." She asked me. I checked my and its off. I nodded to her. "Turn it on. If u done I'll be on the car." She said then walk away. I frown to her. I turn on my phone and I saw *15 miss call from Sinb*. I widden my eyes. "Why did she called me? She asked me to be normal but she's the wall between this." I said to myself before catch up with yerin unnie who already on the car.

 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

I know what I said to yuju unnie but that does't mean I don't care about her as a member. I'm now sitting on the couch while waiting for them. But I already fell into dreamland. I'm sleeping about half an hour, suddenly there's a hand shaking my shoulder. "Yah yah, u told me to come home early and I thought there something urgent. But what I found is u're sleeping?" I slowly open my eyes and rubbed them to get my visions clear. What I see is yerin unnie folding arms to her waist and I saw yuju unnie beside her looking on the floor. 

"Oh nothing. I'm just worried about u." I said honestly. "Me? Why are u worrying about me?" Yerin unnie asked while pointing her index finger to herself. "Aigoo, not u. The person beside u, why I have to worry about u?  I'm not that crazy. By the way, I'm going to bed right now. Good night unnie." I'm yawning on my way back to bedroom. "What's with her?" Yerin unnie asked yuju. "I don't know." Yuju answer her with a little frown. 

 

***********************

I actually cannot sleeping because I feel guilty with her. But I have to do this. I love her, and I don't want to suffering anymore by seeing her with other guy or girl. I don't want to make her suffer too. I know I love her, but I am a coward. I afraid she will reject me, that's what I'm afraid of. So I'm just want to avoid her like what I used to do. While I'm spacing out thinking about the problem someone said "U said u want to sleep? Why u're still spacing out??" Yuju unnie show up make me startled till I fall from the upbunk bed. "Arghh!"I close my eyes. I expect to feel the pain on my back but no. There's a hand wrapping my waist tightly and I feel hot breath on my neck. I smell my favorite scents too. "Open your eyes. Don't worry, I'm here. With u. Always with u." She said to me with her sweet voice.

I open my eyes and saw her eyes deeply looking into my eyes. I'm already fall into her brown eyes. "Why u act like this, may I know the reason? U've been like this since we're at theme park." Her face just an inch with mine. "A-act like what?" I asked her back. "Why did u kiss me last time?" I widden my eyes. I don't remember that I kiss her. "W-when did I kis-kiss u?" I'm stuttering because our nose touching. "I guess u don't remember, right? Because u're too drunk at that time.Why did u drink that much, is there something bothering u?" She asked me with her serious yet warm voice. 

I wanna move her arm around my waist but she wrapping it more tighter. "I will tell u if u let me go." I said to her make her loosens her arm around me and hold my hand. She lead my to living room and let me sit properly. Meanwhile she is standing. I look uo before saying something. "I acted like this because u let the guy touch u. I really don't like how he touch your waist like that, it makes me angry. If I don't controlled my temper at that time, I think he's already in hospital. And u." I pointing at her. "Me? What's wrong with me?" She point at herself. "U flirting with that guy. U smile when he touch u, do u like it that much? I should go back to the theme park-" She bend down and I feel she wrapping her arms to my body. I feel the warms she give to me. Its so comfortable. "I'm sorry. I don't know u mad about it. I'm so stupid I did't realised at the first place. I'm trully sorry sinb-ah. I'm promise to not flirting with other guy again and never." She said between our hugs with her sweet and warm voice.

"U should be. Do u know how much I cared about u? Where do u go earlier? Why u suddenly with yerin unnie?" I asked her many question make her chuckles. "What so funny?" I asked her with a frown but not being seen by the other girl. "U still cared about me. But u said-"           "I know what I said. and I regret it now. But, what did u say I kiss u? When?" I asked her escape from her arms. "When u still drunk that's why u did't remember. I'm about to leave but u hold my hand and pulled me, I fall on top of u and we're kissed." She said with detail. I'm blushing right now. I avoid her gazes and look at my lap. "Why are u said it with detail?" I'm mumbling but she able to heard it.

"I should, because u said u love me. Do u mean that or u just blured it out because u drunk?" She pull my chin up to look into my eyes. "I think I actually did't drunk at that time." She widden her eyes. "I know I already said this but that time I was drunk, I LOVE YOU." I said to her. I lift my chin a little and my lips touch her's. At first she did't do anything but after a second she started to move to me. I deepen the kiss. I put my hand on her shoulder and get up. I slowly follow her rhythm. She put her hands at my waist and pull me closer. She bite my lower lips ask for permission. I open my mouth and let her tongue in. We have a battle but I won. She smile between the kiss. I pull first because I need some air. I stare into her eyes. "I love u too." She said then kiss my foreheads. I smile at her sincerely. Her arms at my waist did't leave me. She put her foreheads against mine. "Now we don't have to avoid each other because I hate it. I hate when u avoiding me. Just stay with me, forever." She said sweetly. "I will. What are we now? Girlfriend?" I asked. She smile then nodded to me."Now let's go to sleeps I know u sleepy so am I." I nodded to her and she lead me to bedroom. 

 

I saw eunha unnie and umji already went to dreamland. "Can I sleep with u unnie? Yesterday I had a nightmare, can I?" I show her my puppy eyes. "What if the members caught us?" She frown a little. "Like we never been sleep with each other before. Its okay I will sleep with yerin unnie I want to hug her and cuddling her in my sleeps. Good night." I said then I take my pillow with me and about to walk out from the room but she backhug me. Her arm on my waist. "Don't sleep with someone else's except me. I hate it. Just sleep with me, cuddle with me, kiss me. Not someone else." She said with sulking voice. I turn around and saw her pouting. I smile to her. "Okay baby. I'm sorry. Let sleep, I'm sleepy." She nodded to me and back facing me. "Unnie." I call her. "Hmm." She humming. "I love u." She turn around and come closer to me and wrapped me with her arms. "I know, and I love u too." She kiss my cheeks make me blushing. "Oh, my baby is blushing. So cute." She said as caressing my reddening cheeks.

We cuddling till we fell asleeps. We fell asleeps in each other embrace. Her hand on my waist and my arm under her head. It was the most beautiful night I ever had in my life with someone I love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 8 check! Finally! They confessed to each other! Sinju finally became girlfriend! I hope u like this chapter! Chaw!