We're now okay right?

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

**********************

Yerin's POV

 

This morning I heard about yuju and sinb conversations, I pretend like nothing happen. But in my heart I want them to settle the thing themselves, but I'm being selfish that I want to help them but secretly. I'm at outside our company building, I called yuju to come over outside because I have something to talk. At the time, yuju just show up from the front door. I'm waving my hand at her. "Yuju-ah, right here" She then wave back to me. I smile at her, she return the same smile to me.

"Unnie, I'm sorry I'm late. Do u wait too long?" She asked while frowning. "No yuju-ah, I'm just got here too." I said to not let her worried. "What are u wanna talk with me? Is it important? We can just talk inside."  She asked. "No, yuju-ah. Its about u and sinb? There is something going on between u two, am I right?" I stare at her seriously. "No-nothing." What is happen between us?" She asked nervously. She is sttuttering that means she is lying. "Okay. U don't want to talk with me. That's mean u just see me as a member not as sister or family. Okay, I'm going." I pretend to walk off but a hand stopped from going. 

 

"Actually, we had a little argument last night. Because I'm not answering her simple question. I'm so stupid unnie. Its all my faults, I can't answer it because I'm clueless. But she did't even cared about my feelings unnie. When it come to me, she become cold to me. Its hurts me. Please help me unnie, I don't know what is this feelings." With that I turn my face facing at her with a soft smile. "Do u know?" I asked her with calm voice. "What?" She looks curious. "U said sinb don't even cared about u, little did u know who actually carried u the day u sick to hospital? Its sinb. She's the one who gave u piggy back till the hospital. She's the one who running like crazy because she cared about u, not me. She the one who worried about u the most. And u here said that she did't cared about u? She actually act cold outside but inside she really a warm person." 

"W-what? She's the one who carry me? Not u?" She asked disbelief. "Yeah. And do you know why she's not on the mood last night when we got home? Its because u just welcomed me and not her. She was sulking with u. Just to let u know." I said while smirking. She just silence because she felt guily with sinb. "Thanks unnie, for letting me know all of this." She give a sincere smile then get closer to me to give me a hug. I just accept it and hug her back. "Its fine." 

 

"Erk-ermm!" Suddenly there is someone who adjust her voice behind of us and said "Yerin unnie, can u please stop harrassing who is younger than u?" Its sinb who came with a cold aura. "Oh sinb-ah. YAH?! I'm not harrassing her, we're just hugging." I said to defend myself. "U're right, in front of this building?!" She kinda shouting but not too loud. "So what? Are u jealous?" I . "W-what? Why would I jealous when she's with someone like u who like skinship?" She still denide it. "Who u called she? Oh, yuju? U're jealous of her?"       "WHAT?! OH PLEASE?! I THINK IF I STAY HERE I'M GOING CRAZY?!" With that she walk passed us. Before that she take a glance at yuju who standing like a stone beside me. "Yah?! Where are u going?!" I'm shouting at her when she getting farther. "Home?!" She shouting back at me then waving to us without looking back.

 

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

"So she still cared about me?" I'm talking to myself because there is no one with me. I'm walking to home but I planned to visit at 7eleven before going home. When I'm walk in the store I saw a figure who is familiar to me. Its sinb who now is picking some foods to pay. I'm walking to her direction but I stopped, my heart suddenly beating so fast because I'm nervous. I told my heart to stop beating so fast. At the time, her face turn facing me. Her frown change to a soft gazes immediately after she saw me.

"Oh yuju unnie, are gonna buy some stuff?" She asked with a little frown that I found its really cute. "Y-yeah." I'm scolding myself because I'm sttuttering in front of her, again. "Why are u always sttuttering when u're with me? Do you scared of me?" She asked with a straight voice, as her frown getting bigger. "N-no! No,no,no. Its just becaus-"     "I'm just kidding unnie, don't take it seriously." At the time, she's done paying her thing. "Do you want me to accompany u here?" She asked. "No its fine. U can go home." I said to her and we bet a goodbye. She left me inside the store, the warm has now gone its only lonely here.

 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

I got home a few minutes ago, waiting for yuju unnie. She still did't get home. I take a seat on the couch while watching tv, but I fell asleep while waiting for her.   I woke up but I feel weird, I'm at my bed with a blanket covering me. Suddenly the door is open, its yuju unnie she's already home but I fell asleep. "Oh sinb-ah, u already awake." She said than smile warmly to me. "Hmm" I'm just mumming to her as I just awake. She then come closer to me, she caressing my cheeks. "Come outside, I bought us spicy tteokbeokki. U're favourite right?" 

She asked me did't left her warm smile to me. "Hmm" I'm mumming again as the answer. "Hurry okay?" She is leaving but return as she open the door to check on me but seeing me still on my bed covering my face with blanket, she walk in and said "Sinb-ah wake up, I thought u already awake?"  "Hmm" I'm too tired to answer her properly. "If u don't wake up, I will kiss u." Almost immediately I wake up and get down from my bed and go to kitchen to get a glass of water. "Good girl. She carressing my reddening cheeks. 

 

At the time, yerin unnie just got home from her vocal class. She take a look at me."Yah! Sinb-ah are u okay? What happen to u? Are u sick?" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine unnie, its nothing." I said to her when she look extremely worried about my red cheeks. "Do u want me to get a medicine for u?" She about to leave but I grabbed her arm. "Its okay unnie. Let's just eat this spicy tteokbeokki that yuju unnie bought."      "Yeah yerin unnie, she's fine." Yuju unnie backup me. 

I'm about to take a piece but a hand went in front of me and give me a piece. "How was it? Is it tasty?" Yuju unnie asked me with a little frown. "Its cute." I blurred out. "What? She just asked u how does it taste and your answer is cute? I think u're really sick Hwang Eunbi, let's go now. To clinic." Yerin unnie take my hand and ready to go to clinic but a hand stopped us with grabbing my hand. "Unnie I think she just joking, u don't have to bring her to clinic." Yuju unnie pull me beside her. "Y-yeah yerin unnie. I-Im just joking, Its actually really good." Yuju unnie chuckling at my answer.

 

"Oh really? I thought u're reall sick sinb-ah, where are u going when yuju asked u? To heaven? Do u think u can go back to heaven when u found an ange-" Her words being cut by me. I put a piece of tteokbeokki on . "Yerin unnie, don't talking too much and just enjoy this." I grinn at her. "Yah?! Why are u cutting my words when I'm talking?!"  Yerin unnie shouting at me. "Because u're talking too much unnie. Nice job sinb-ah." Yuju unnie making an eye contact with me which make me sitting like a statue. She gave me a very daring smile that I would never tired of it. That when I confirm the feelings that yerin unnie talking about. I think I love her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********************

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 check! Hi guys I'm back! I'm really appreciate who told me to continue this story, I really thought no one were interested with my story. Seeing you guys want the this story to continue its really gave me spirits. And I'm sorry if this story too short for you from the usual I make. But please enjoy this chapter! Chaw!