I think I'm in love

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

Yuju's POV

 

I offer sinb my hand but she just ignored it. "Umm- its okay." Sinb said to me and walk to practice room. My heart felt hurt when she do that meanwhile I was gonna avoiding her at first but seems like she avoiding me too. I'm going to toilet, then when I'm finished I'm walking to practice room see if sinb is still there. When I get there just to know that sinb already left from sowon unnie. She said that sinb going somewhere.

 

I don't know why I feel worry about her, we don't have anything happen till that day I'm sick. She said that yerin unnie who gave me piggy back, but why did she look uncomfortable while said that. 

 

 

Sinb's POV

 

I told sowon unnie that I'm going somewhere. Actually I'm just go to an old shop and eating ice cream there, its a memory for me since trainee. Whenever I feel stress about something I'm gonna be here sometimes eating ice cream like right now and sometimes I'm just laying on the bench.

After I throwback in trainee time I heard a voice said "Can I sit here?"   "No" I said shortly and did't even bother to look up. I feel someone beside me taking a seat. "I said no, why did u sit here?" I said coldly. "Am I that ugly till u don't want to see my face?" That person said with sulking voice and I know she is pouting.

I finally look beside me and saw yerin unnie is pouting. "Aish unnie, don't pouting its does't suits u." I said when I know she is sulking with me. "Anyway,  what are u doing here? Don't u have to go home?"   "What about u huh? I know u've been here when u only got a problem or when u stress. Tell me what's going on between u and yuju? I know something is wrong. U know u can always talk to me sinb-ah."

 

Yerin unnie is trying to console me to be open to her, but I don't know if I can tell this one. "Unnie."   "Hmm"     "Can u please keep the secret at the hospital?" I asked yerin unnie with a hope that she will help me. "Why are u keep this as a secret? U can just tell her that u're the one who carry her till the hospital, u're the one who worried about her the most u can't stop worry about her. Why are pushing your feelings sinb-ah?" 

"Unnie u don't understan--"   "What did I'm missing sinb-ah? Then tell me what is u're trully feelings about her."      "I just want to avoid her yerin unnie. She keep show up in front of me when I'm about to avoid her. Its stress me out unnie. This morning I thought u were her who just got out of the bathroom and I called her "yerin" unnie. I think she still felt hurt with that. If I'm was near her I think I'm going crazy with feel guilty with her. When I'm not with her, she keeps show up in my mind. That's why I'm avoiding her, not because I hate her it just becau-"    "Because u love her"  Yerin unnie cut my words make me speechless. 

"Right?" Yerin unnie waiting for my answer. "I don't know unnie."  My answer make she sighs heavily. "I want u to confirm that feeling sinb-ah with talking with her if that make your heart flutter when u with her? If yes, that's mean u love her. Okay time to go home, let's go sinb-ah"   Yerin unnie take my hand to get me up, she gets up and turn around facing me. "Don't forget what I just said sinb-ah, okay?"  I just give her a small smile and nodded to her. 

 

***********************

*In front of dorm* 

 

Once me and yerin unnie arrived in front of our dorm, I put the passcode on the door. We enter the dorm and get welcomed by sowon unnie and umji. "Yahh where are u going yerin-ah, sinb-ah? Its late already."  Sowon unnie asked with worry tone. "Unnie, I found sinb on the side rode and decide to walking home together that's why we're late. Sorry unnie."  The last word make me cringe because yerin unnie said with aegyo voice. 

 

Yuju who just get out of the room welcome yerin unnie too. "Welcome home yerin unnie."  yuju said with a smile but she just welcome yerin unnie and not me.   "Tch." With that I'm taking heavy steps to my room and shut the door loudly. "Haish, what's wrong with her today? Is she on her period?" Sowon unnie asked while scratching her head. Yerin unnie just sighs meanwhile yuju said "She really avoiding me right?" yuju mumbling under her breathe but that loud enough for yerin unnie to catch that words.

***********************

*Meanwhile on that room*

"YAHH!?! Why are u so loud?" Eunha unnie scolded me but I don't care. I'm just gonna change my clothes.    "YAHH?! ARE U JUST GONNA CHANGES YOUR CLOTHES HERE?!" Eunha unnie screaming but that does't stop me from what I'm doing. Eunha unnie just just close her eyes with her palms like a kid. 

 

***********************

No one's POV

 

*Outside the room*

Sowon, yerin, umji and yuju heard something from the room. "YAHH?! ARE U JUST GONNA CHANGES YOUR CLOTHES HERE?!"   yerin sighs and speak out "I'm so lucky I did't live in that room. Poor u guys."   Yuju and umji just chuckles. "Its not that bad unnie." yuju said between her chuckle. 

"For u yuju, not for me. I thought I'm gonna die in there." Eunha said who just get out of the room to get a glass of water with her cheek burning. "What happen in there eunha-ah?" yerin asked  "Sinb just open her clothes in front of me."  Eunha's cheek burning again after replay the scene inside of her head. 

 

There's someone who being a stone after heard eunha. Yuju also blushing after imagining the scene  "Eunha-ah can u pass me the water too, I'm suddenly thirsty." Yuju asked . Eunha obey yuju and pass her water. Yerin put her hand on yuju's shoulder and whispered "Why are your cheeks is burning? And why suddenly u feel thirsty?" Yerin teasing yuju with a smirk on her lips. 

"No-nothing." yuju suddenly stutter for the first time in her life. Yerin smirk bigger when her teased make yuju stuttering.

 

***********************

Yuju's POV 

 

Its 12 O'clock. Everyone is now sleeping but not me. I'm sitting on the couch while watching tv, when there is nothing to watch I turn off the tv and get up to sleep on the room. I'm walking but I've been stopped by a figure who is sleeping on top of my bed. Its sinb, I've been starring her for 5 minutes and I heard a voice "I know I'm that pretty but u're staring at me for a very long time." 

 

I'm startled by that voice, its the who I'm starring at. "Oh. I'm sorry, I thought u're already sleeping. Sleep tight sinb-ah" I said then give her a warm smile. I'm about to laying down my bed but a voice stopped me "How I'm supposed to sleep when u've been in my mind?"  My heart beating faster than usual, how a simple sentence can make me flutter. Thank god the lights is off that time or not she will saw my burning cheeks. 

I'm being a stone standing in front of my bed  "Hey, are u okay? Yuju unnie? I said I can't sleep because of u are even thinking about me?" I'm just silence, no word escape from my mouth. She sighs "That's what I thought. Goodnight." Sinb said with cold voice then she turn her back facing me. I can heard the hurt feels in her voice I feel sorry that I can't answer the simple question.

 

"Si-sinb-ah" I'm afraid that she will sulking with me. There's a silence fulling the room. She did't answer me. Like I thought she is sulking. "Go-goodnight sinb-ah." I said with a regret feeling. Little did they know someone is still did't sleeps and heard the conversation. Eunha just sighs after she heard the situation.

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

I'm very dissapointed with yuju. I thought she feels the same as me, I thought when I was thinking about her she was thinking about me too but not. My hope's is now gone. I'm gonna forget what yerin unnie said to me about talking to her. But it did't worked. 

*In the morning*

Its already 10 in the morning, but I feel like I'm sick. I'm just laying on my bed lifelessly, I'm gonna continue sleeping but eunha unnie interrupt my sleeping beauty. "Sinb-ah wake up. Wake up please, u have schedule at 12.30."    "Unnie I feel like I'm sick, please let me sleeps another 30 minutes."   I said lazily and trying to continue my sleeps. 

 

I feel a cold palm on my forehead, its eunha unnie who put her palms on top of my forehead. "Your forehead is only warm that not hots enough for people to call sick. Now get up and get a shower."       "Its early in the morning unnie, please. And your not even put your palms properly on my forehead."  I said not trying to give up my bed. "Oh, okay. You said I don't put my palms properly right? Okay I'm gonna call yuju to put PROPERLY to check on you."   "Don't you dare unnie!!"   I'm screaming as eunha unnie already went out to call yuju unnie. "YUJU YAH?! CAN U COME INSIDE FOR A SECOND?! THERE IS AN ANGEL WHO FELT SICK AND DON'T WANNA GET UP?! CAN U HELP ME?!"       "Yeah eunha-ah?! I'm coming! But who's the one u call an angel?"    

They screaming makes me jump out of bed and take my towel with me and get out of the room for shower. I'm walking to bathroom when I feel someone is staring at me, its eunha unnie and yuju who staring at me.  "What? Never saw an angel before?" I said coldly without making an eye contact with them.  

 

After I got my shower, I get out from the bathroom. I saw eunha unnie is smirking at me, its make me annoyed. "Eunha unnie, I know I'm pretty but u don't have to staring at me like a byuntae." I said. The smirk on eunha unnie lips no longer can be seen her eyes are like a laser but that does't make me afraid. "YAHH?! Yuju-ah please help me with this kid its makes my headache." She said to yuju who beside her. Yuju just chuckles when she look eunha.

But her gaze back to sinb who who avoiding her gaze. I just walk to my room to dry my hair and done my makeup. Suddenly I heard the door is open, I just choose to ignore it. "Si-sinb-ah." When I heard the stutter voice I already know who it is. I ignored the voice and just do my thing. "Sinb-ah. Are u mad at me?" I done drying my hair and my makeup at that time. "I-I'm sorry" I stop what I'm doing when I heard her voice is shaking that's means yuju is crying. Its heartbreaking to see someone she cared is crying.

 

I bend down to get my white cap and turn around to make an eye contact with her. I walk closer to her till our face are only a few inch and said "What are u sorry about?" I take my hand and whipe her tears. "About yesterday?"  I remember about yesterday what she talking about. I stopped whiping her tears, and look into her eyes. "Stop crying, u really good at making me felt guilty with u." I wears my cap and said "Let's not discuss about this, shall we?" I smile the smallest one and get out of the room.

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

Sinb walk passed me and get out of the house to go to her schedule. I felt flutter when I replay that sinb whipe my tears off using her hands. I don't know what is this feeling but I think I'm in love.

 

 

***********************

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 check! I make it long because I felt guilty that I skip this for 3 days so I make it longer. Please enjoy!