SUPRISE!

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

Sinb's POV

 

I'm watching tv and its showing my girlfriend singing on Fantastic Duo show. I'm really lucky to get a girlfriend like her because she's so perfect like an angel. Singing,dancing,comedian,gorgeous , what does she doesnt have? I'm playing with my phone and open twitter. I see lot of buddy who came to prerecording of Fantastc Duo said that Wheesung Sunbaenim asked for a hug with yuju because they won the competition. I don't know why suddenly I feel hot and full of.... Jealousy? Omg, the image of yuju and he hugging making me stand up from the couch. I go to my room that I shared with umji. I put on my black cap and my leather jacket. 

I wear my adidas white shoes and ready to go outside. By the way, nobody were at the dorm because its our free time. I'm planning to go to our practice room by the company. I just walking alone by the street. Suddenly I feel vibrating in my jeans pocket. 

 

Babe ´ε`: Where are you? I'm at practice room. Do you want to come?

 

I feel panic because I'm not ready to face her because I'm still upset about the hug. 

 

Me: I'm outside right now. Sorry but I gotta do something else. Sorry love.❤

Babe ´ε`: Oh. Okay take care Sinb, love you♥

Me: Love you too

 

*Sigh* Why would I lied to her? I can't even understand myself. I can just go to practice room and meet her there, but... Nevermind. I just going to settle this feeling by myself.

Wait!!  Didn't I'm on the way to practice room? Omg now I have to do something else. Ahha! How about I invite eunseo to accompany me. I grab my phone and dialling eunseo's number. I ask her if she free, and she said yes! So I plan to set the nearby our dorm which is the western restaurant. I know eunseo would love this because she like pasta.

 

At the restaurant

I already sit down on the table that I can see people walking through the big glass. I start playing with my phone knowing tht she gonna take a long time because its a long way between her place and mine. Right then, someone knocking the table I sat. I saw a girl with denim jacket, white t-shirt beneath it and a tight black jeans with a hole on her knees both side smiling wide at me. Making me smile too. 

"Hi babe long time no see. I miss you soo much!" Eunseo come to me and we're hugging."Yah! Who told that you can call me that? I already have a girlfriend." I said angrily then change to proud. "Ohhhh, someone is loyal." She said sarcastically. "Shut up. By the way thanks for finding a time to meet me." I feel really thankful to her. "No problem you are my girlfriends." She said with a smug smile. "Eeeeuuuu, don't say thing like that. Next time you do it I will tell my yuju." I roll my eyes playfully at her. As we talking, she take a sit in front of me."Wow I'm very afraid, wait I'm suppose to be because she is your girlfriend. I so sorry." The guilty running through her face.

"Nevermind." I said with bitter smile. "What? What's with that smile? Is something happening between you and her?" As expected my bestfriend know what I'm feeling right now. So fast. "Nothing, it just that I being childish. It not so important." I said uninterested with the topic. "No. Something must be going on. You wouldn't called me in my busy week for nothing right? Come on, just tell me. You know I'm always gonna be with you right? Your members too." Her face looks so concern with me. "*sigh* It just I'm being jealous about she going to a show and ofc its about singing. She won the show. Suddenly I opened our twitter then I saw our fans said that Wheesung sunbaenim asked her for a hug because he was so happy that they won." My eyes looking at the floor because of embarrassment.

Just in time the food are coming. If you ask when did we order? Well, I already did before eunseo came and I asked her what she want to eat. So eunseo order fettuccine carbonara and I get myself a lamb chop with mashroom sauce.  We both thank the waiter before he left. "Actually eunbi, that's not childish. It is normal to feel jealous toward who you love. You became protective to them. Sometimes it cannot be control. So what I trying to say is, just be honest with her. Don't play hide and seek because it will make it worse. I'm sure unnie gonna understand you fully. Get it?" She staring at me waiting for an answer. I just nod while smiling. "Thank you buddy for making me calm again. I definitely going to talk with her after this." 

"You sure are. Come on, lets eat. The food getting cold already." She pick up spoon and fork. But I just watching her start eating till she stop. "Why are you not eating?" She asked me. But I just smile shyly. "Actually I not really good at use utensil." She just laughing hard. "Let me help you. Why you didn't told me earlier?" She said not enough with laughing. She take my untensil and start cutting my lamb chop. While she cutting food, I saw the carbonara sauce on her lips. I stand from my sit and wipe with a tissue. She look at me and thank me. Then she hand my lamb chop back to me piece by piece. "Waahh! Thank you, i looking really good." We continue our dinner happily. Taking each other pictures and save them. It was a lot of fun talking to her. We both wave at each other when eunseo's manager has came. 

Then I see my phone already 7.55. Waitt.... WHUTTT? WE'VE BEEN SITTING AT THE RESTAURANT FOR 4 HOURS? Okay it time to go home. I also look at my phone and there's a lot message from my girlfriend and the members. I'm doomed

 

 

 

At the dorm

I slowly put the password and open the door. To be very honest, I'm so freaking scared right now, because I know my yuju would be mad at me. "Hi guys! Im back?" I tried to sound cheerful but failed when I see all the members face looking at me like You really are doomed sinb. "Where are from/Where did you went/With who you were?" All of them said in the same time. "u-uhh... Well I'm from korea, I went to the western restaurant at the corner and don't worry I'm with eunseo." I said while smile widely trying to escape the situation. But I know after this gonna be worst. Then I realise that yuju isn't at the living room. 

"She's at our room. If you wondering if she mad or not, hell yeah she mad at you for not answering her massage and call. You better go right now to let her know that you're back." Eunha unnie said to me while playing with her little phone and the rest of members are nodding their heads off agreeing with her. Making me REALLY nervous. 

 

I walk to her room. I can't go in right now, but then I remember eunseo's words. "Don't play hide and seek because it will make it worse."  I suddenly find my confidence. I knock on the door. "Babe? Are you inside? Can I come in?" There is no respond. I knock for the second time, still nothing. Then I twist the doorknob and its unlock. I just went into the room. What I saw is very making me feel scared.... And hot? She just siting on her bed while plugging earphone on her ears and idk listening to songs? I approach her till she saw my shadow. She look at me with the same looking. Ohh god she really mad at me. "Babe can we-"       "Get out I'm going to sleep. And close the door before you leave." She then just tugging herself under the blanket. Backfacing me. Of course, who would ever look at me right. "But it still early." I said softly. "Just go. Go with your eunseo out there. I d-don't want to see you right n-now." WHATT? Is she crying?  One more thing, how did she know I'm out with eunseo?

I sighing by myself. This is not getting anywhere. I don't care anymore. I don't want to lose her. I went under the blanket and lay beside her. I put my arms around hee waist her making her frustrate. "I said leave. Why are you still here?" She trying to sound angry but fail since her voice sound very angelic to me. I'm hugging her tighter and put my head on her neck. Smelling her scents. "I'm sorry." Thats all I can say. "Tch. You both act like a sweet girlfriend wiping each other, cutting your meats. I can do that too."  She said without turning her back to me. Except for the last words she whispered it. Making me almost didn't heard it. But I did anyway.

"I'm sorry we were just eating dinner. I don't know that you would be upset about it." I said mumbling on her shoulder. She stay silence. "But do you want know why I didn't come when you asked me to?" She stay silence again. "I take that as yes. Well actually I was mad." My chin over her shoulder my voice beside her ear making her shivering. She turn around so quickly that I heard a crack sound. "Why would you mad? I'm the one who suppose to, not you." She said while frowning. I'm about to give a peck but she back out. "I'm still mad at you." She said looking like an angry puppy. I'm pouting because she reject me. I saw her face look soften because of my pout but she immediately change to angry when she remember that she still mad. I'm chuckled in my mind.

"Its because of Wheesung sunbaenim." I said shortly. She frown. "Why would this has to do with him?" I chuckled. "Of course you don't know. I knew that you both hugging each other when the show has ended.I saw it at twitter." I said looking down because I feel bitter that I have to said it with my own mouth. She then laughing. Wait... Whutt? Am I dreaming?  "Are you jealous?" She continue to laughing at me making me get out of the bed and ready to leave. Then I feel she pull me very strong by my wrist. And I end up sitting on her lap. Hands on her shoulder. Her arms wrapping tight around me not letting me go.

I groaned. "Ughh. Let me go yuju." I said annoyingly because she doesn't let me go. She put her forehead on mine. Our lips between one inch. It so close that I get caught looking at her lips too long. "We're not hugging." Her voice came out so hot than I thought. "It was a joke. Because sunbaenim was too happy they we won. There was no hugging. I only hug you, kisses you and make out with you. So don't be jealouse my beagle. Your mine and I'm your's." She said painfully slow before she catch my lips on her. We kissing so passionately on each other. My hands on her neck pulling her closer to kiss her deeper. She holding my waist tight not letting fall down.She bite my bottom lips make me moan. "Ahhh babeee" We letting go after five minutes make out and out of breathes.

I'm still sitting on her laps. She hold my cheeks closer and peck my lips. A little longer. "Stop calling him sunbaenim in front of me." I said rolling my eyes. "Then what should I call him? Baby?" That make me sosososo angry. I attack her lips deeply. Making her moans for me. "I-m so-rry" I let her go while glaring at her. "YOU ARE MINE WHY DON'T YOU KNOW IT" I said while angryly hitting her shoulder making her grab my hands to make me stop. "I'm sorry okay love. I'm just joking. I only love you. My beautiful girlfriend,little cupcake,my sweetie sugary buttery-" She said while hugging me really tight making me laugh because of the nicknames she gives me. 

"Finally you laugh." She smile at me. I gave her the same smile. "I love you so much." I said to her seriously. "I love you millions more." She smile sweetly at me. Making me blushing and hide my cheeks on her neck. She giggled. "My girl is blushing so much." It makes me blushing more that she called me her girl. By the way I love them. I kiss her neck for a long time. She just laugh at how cute am I. 

 

In the morning

I woke up on her embrace. She still hugging me the same way as yesterday. I gave her a peck on her lips making her wake up. "Good morning love." I said to her. She just hug me closer and smiling. "You too. Good morning." She look up she kiss me while close her eyes. Suddenly the door of yuju's room open. "Ermm, so you guys are okay now? Okay good!" The members are looking at us while smiling. At this point I realise that I make a perfect choice for falling in love with my girl. With my people that I loved around me giving me such a supportive word.

I LOVE YOU CHOI YUNA!! "Ohh yahh! Can you calm down? I know you love me, don't need to shouting." My girl said while smiling smugly. Yes this is the girl that I love.

 

 

 

 

END.......

 

 

 

 

FINALLY GUYS! IM BACK WITH THE SEQUEL! IM SORRY THAT SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL. SORRY HEHE IM SO BUSY, BY THIS YEAR I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT EXAM SO I HAVE TO FOCUS. BUT DONT WORRY O WILL START MY OTHER STORY BY END OF THIS YEAR WHEN I GOT 2 MONTHS OF HOLIDAY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY OVERALL. LOVE YOU GUYS. SEE YOU IN THE OTHER STORY? BYE BYE THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY.