Please don't tell her

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

*At Hospital*

Yuju's POV

 

Yuju open her eyes  when she feels like someone is staring at her. Its sinb and yerin unnie, what happen she thought. Why is she laying on a bed? Ahh, she remember that someone took her here to the hospital, but who the one that carried her along the way to hospital, she thought.

 

"Yerin unnie, why are u crying? I'm fine look" I tried to get up but the pain on my head is killing me. Someone put her hand on my arm and said "Unnie stay still if you don't wanna die." sinb said with cold voice. 

I look up and saw sinb with poker face. "How do I get here actually?" sinb suddenly open and state "Yerin unnie brought u here with piggy back? Don't u remember?" yerin make a confuse face before said "Oh yeah, I brought u here yuju-ah"

 

"Oh--, thank you yerin unnie." I said with a small smile on my face. "Err-yeah no problem yuju." yerin unnie said hesitantly. That moment sinb get up and signal yerin that she gonna check out at the counter. Yerin unnie just nod.

 

Sinb's POV

After I'm done at the counter I walk straight ahead to the bed and tell yerin unnie that we can go home already. *On taxi, yeah taxi because manager oppa did't know that we're going out*  We're arrived in front of our dorm. I'm was gonna reach out the driver to pay but there a hand already reach before me. I look up its yerin unnie "yahh, atleast let me pay this time" I just said "Unnie its fine, I can pay this time and u can pay another time." I just smile as big as possible to make yerin unnie give up.

 

"Ahh fine I'll let u this time" yerin unnie said with unsatisfied face. We get out of the car to meet yuju's face and walking towards to our dorm. Once we arrived there, we saw sowon unnie worried face and sulking face because we don't tell her that we're going out.

 

I'm just walk to my room and ignore sowon unnie because I'm tired of giving yuju a piggy back and running to the hospital, yes she's the one who gave yuju piggy back and who worried about yuju the most. She don't want yuju to know just because she want to do that.

No one's POV

All the member looking at sinb who just walking through them and go to her room. Back to the topic, sowon glare at yerin who did't tell her where she's going. "Where are u going?!I'm worried till death u know?!" Sowon more like whispering and shouting she then put her arm around her waist. Yerin spoke "Unnie I'm sorry we did't tell u where we going, but we're at hospital earlier because yuju is sick" yerin face shown that she is sulking because sowon now mad at her.

 

"Oh- what?! What happen to our yuju? She sick? Oh come my puppy" She patting yuju's head carefully with full of love.Yuju just grinn by that action. "Yeah, but thanks to sinb wh-" her word being cut by sinb who shouting "Yahh JUNG YERIN!!" Yerin shock by that rude calling by sinb. She then shouting to sinb back "YAHH??! WHY ARE U CALLING ME BY NAME?! WHO THE UNNIE HERE HUH?!"

 

Sinb then just walk into her room back after shouting to her yerin unnie.

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 check! Hi guys! Here chapter 2 for yall sinju shippers! Please anticipate for next chapter as well! Enjoy!