Sick

Why are you avoiding me?

Its night on Saturday. Other member are going out to practice room to practice, but Sinb just laying on the couch in the living room at their dorm. Watching tv, even though there's nothing to watch. In the dorm only Yuju,Sinb and yerin who stay to rest. But Sinb feel really uncomfortable laying lifeless on the couch, because not knowing the reason she stand up to go to their bedroom and get her phone but something bothering her mind. 

Sinb enter the room and she saw Yuju laying on on the bed while covering her face, what did she expect of course Yuju is there she sharing the same room with Eunha unnie,umji,herself and Yuju. The thing is Sinb is not really close with Yuju and their alone in the room. After a few seconds she being a stone in front of the door, she walk in and get her phone. She take a glance at yuju who laying without any movement. Sinb just let a sigh.

Then sinb walk out of the room then head of to living room. Suddenly yerin came out from the bathroom with a towel on top of her head. Yerin open to start conversation with sinb who currently sit in the living room. "Sinb-ah where is yuju? Why are u alone here?" yerin ask sinb. "In the room, sleeping I guess?" sinb said to yerin without looking in yerin eyes.

"Oh" yerin said then heading towards her room. Sinb then focus her eyes toward the tv again. Sinb then thinking about yuju, she been sleeping about 5 hours from 5pm till now 9pm. Being a kind maknae, she head to her room to check on yuju. Still the same as before. She walk toward yuju bed to wake her up since she been sleeping for along time. "unnie wake up, its already 9pm u still sleeping" sinb put her hand on yuju's arm to move her a little. Her temper is boiling since the older one did't response anything. "ahh! unnie wake up now or els--" her word being cut when she open yuju's blanket that cover her face. She saw yuju is sweating hard. She put her palms on top of yuju's forehead. Its burning!!

Sinb panic don't know what to do, first that come on her mind is call yerin unnie for help. Sinb run as fast as possible to yerin's room. *At yerin room *  sinb painting make yerin frown, "yahh sinb-ah why are u running your room only beside my room" yerin said "unnieyujuunnieis--" sinb said in fast tone. 

"What?? What happen to yuju?" yerin ask worriedly

 

 

Chapter 1 check! Hi guys, i kind of excited because this is my 1st time doing this. So i hope you guys enjoy! If you have any request just comment down below!