You break my heart

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

                                      ¤¤¤¤

Its weekend and our manager let us to rest for 3 days. We're all want to get a rest that we can enjoy. So, we decided to go hangout at theme park all of us. Sowon will drive us since a few days ago she got a license. 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

Before we get ready to go to theme park, I have to dress up and prepare myself. I'm just pick a bomber jacket with white t-shirt and white sneakers to pair with the outfits. Its suits me the best, I mean everybody said that I'm a very stylish person I'm  gonna said that I'm agree with that. I finished with my favorite perfume, its smell like vanilla.

After I'm done with my outfits, I just realize that everybody already gone. I check my phone and its said 

Sojung unnie: Sinb-ah if u already done, then go to                             carpark. Don't say that I did't told u                               to be quick, I already have. Be quick                             kiddo. We're waiting in the car.

"Aish. Why they did't told me earlier. Its ruin my mood already." I said to myself as walk out and go to the carpark, I don't forget to said to my manager that we're going out. As I arrived at the car I saw sowon unnie the one who sit at driver seat. I open the car door. "Why u did't wait for me?" I asked them while frowning. "U're the one who late don't blame us." Eunha unnie said to me. Just I'm about to get mad, I see yerin unnie sit at front with sowon unnie, umji with eunha unnie. There's only one seat left, it beside yuju unnie. I'm dead. 

 

A few days ago she make my heart beating fast on her bed. Today I'm gonna sit beside her. How I'm suppose face her right now. "Yah! Sinb-ah why are u spacing out? Hurry up and get on, we're already late." Sowon unnie make me startled. I'm kinda hesitate to sit beside her but I don't really have a choice. I get in and take a seat. I decide to not look into her eyes or else I'm gonna stare at her all day. I just take a glance at her. She wearing black shorts with red long sleeves shirtwith her open shoulder. She really look pretty in red and her shoulder is killing me. I take a look at her lips, she put a hot red colour and its make her look hot. Wait, why I'm staring at her lips? I suddenly feels hot. I'm fanning myself. "Eunha unnie can u turn the air-con at the max? I feel hot." I asked her.

"Who told u to wear jacket." She said then turn her face facing front. "Aish, I told u to max the air-con not to nagging at me. Umji-ah can u...... please?" Umji sigh at me then get up to turn the air-con at the max. After I felt cold enough, I put my earphone and play some some of my favorite songs and I fell asleep. After we're arrived I heard a voice said "Okay kids, we're already arrived!" I woke up then I realise my head on someone's shoulder. I rubbed my eyes to get my vision clear. "U already wake up? Do u have a good sleep?." Yuju unnie voice make me startled. I'm widden my eyes when I realise I been slept on her shoulder.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I fell asleeps on your shoulder."  I said to her. She just chuckle, its like a music sound in my ear. "Its okay. I'm getting used to it." She said  then wink to me. She really know how to make my heart beating fast even though it just a wink. But I'm getting blush when she said she getting used to it. I remember we slept together. My cheeks reddening all of sudden I feel a pair of hands on my cheeks. "Sinb-ah are u okay? Are u sick or something?" Her hand feel cold on my cheeks. "N-no, I'm okay." I said to her. 

Her palms still on my cheeks caressing it suddenly eunha unnie disturb our moment. "Okay okay I know u lovey dovey want to enjoy your moment, but let's go. If u want to stay here longer I understan-"         "We're coming right now!" I cut her words before she could say something that would make me blushing. "No need to shouting girl." Eunha unnie said while smirking. 

 

 

************************

Yuju's POV

 

Today she really looks pretty, I know I may seems like I did't care but I'm just trying to avoid doing eye contact with her. Because if I does, I think I'm already collapse. I caught her staring at me but everytime she do that, I will pretend to look out the window. 

Once we're arrived, we go to ticket counter and pay for the tickets. I really not into high places, but I will not show my weakness in front of her. First we go to merry-go-round, even though it the most boring but not for me. Then sowon unnie and eunha want to ride roller coaster that is really extreme for me. At first I don't want to ride but I thinking that sinb will not have a partner so she will sit with unknown. So I just cooly said "I will ride this."         "Are u sure yuju-ah? This is not really your thing, u know that right?" Yerin unnie asked worriedly. "I know. But if I don't ride this, sinb don't have anyone to sit with." I said with a small smile. "Wooooo, someone is worry about someone else." Eunha said with annoying voice. "Let us just go. Can we?" I said with a fake tired voice. "Let's go!" Yerin unnie and sowon unnie shouting like a kid. There was a crowd of people so I'm kinda feel embarrassing.

 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

I'm kinda shock at first when yuju unnie agree to ride roller coasters, but her reason gave me a culter shock but I'm just keep a cool face. But inside I'm feel blushing because still she cared about me even just a small things. As usual sowon unnie with her wife and birthday line together, I'm with my crush. Hehe. Its our turn. I walk first followed by yuju unnie. I'm done with my belt but yuju unnie still struggling with it. I'm about to help her but a guy reach out first before me. "Let me help u." The guy said with a big grinn on his face. In my heart I'm just wanna to slap his face but I'm being profesional I just slide it. And when I said I slide it, does't mean I don't get mad at her.

His hand at her waist adjusting the belt. I cannot stand it anymore, I'm clearing my throat to make he realise it okay she can do it herself. "T-thank u." Yuju unnie thanks him. "Your welcome." His big smile still did't leave him. I'm mad at him because he flirting with yuju unnie. I just keep my head straight not bother to take a glance to her. After the ride is done we decide to take some meals there. My face did't change at all. I'm still angry. Suddenly eunha unnie come to me. "Yah, sinb-ah. What's with u? Why your face like that? Is something happen?" She whispered to me not letting other member hear that. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." I said coldy. "Oh, okay. If that what u want." She said then leave my side. 

 

"Can we go to karouke?" I said make all of them look at me in amusement. "That's a good idea, can we sowon unnie?" Eunha unnie said with a cute voice. "Okay, but just this time. Don't drink too much we going to karouke not club." Sowon unnie said wit serious tone. "Yeah! Let'go now! To karouke!" Eunha unnie and yerin unnie said cheerfully. "Sinb-ah, why suddenly u want to go to karouke?" Yuju unnie asked me but I'm just ignore her. I walk with the other unnie to the car.

When we're arrived at the karouke place, I drink as much as I can. Even though sowon unnie said not to drink much, but I guess I just stress. I'm already drunk after drink 3 bottles of alcohol. I want to sing a song and join eunha unnie but yerin unnie won't let me. She pushed me to the couch. "Aish this kid. Sowon unnie said don't drink too much, but what are u doing? What make u drink this much?" Yerin unnie scolded me. "HAHAHAHAH DO U WANT TO KNOW WHO'S THE ONE MAKE ME LIKE THIS?" I'm shouting loud enough for the whole room to hear.

 

"Who?" Yerin unnie almost give up on me but still treat me. "Secret." I put my index finger on my mouth. "I thought u will let me know." Yerin unnie is pouting. "Don't sulking with me, it don't suit u." Yerin unnie just glare at me. "Okay, I think someone already drunk right here. So let's go home."  Sowon unnie said. "LET'S GO HOMEEEEEE! YAHOOO!" I shouting like a crazy. "Yah stop shouting! U make my ear bleeding. Yerin-ah put her on the car."       "No. Let me carry her till the car. I bet u are tired right uerin unnie?" Yuju unnie volunteer herself. "Oh okay."

 

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

I carry sinb who is drunk right on my back. I don't even know why she drink so much. She normally don't drink even she has a problem before. "Hmmm. Smells good I love this scents, my favorite." Sinb siad while hugging me tighter. "Yah yah. Don't cross the line sinb. U're so drunk." Sowon unnie said while frown. "YERIN UNNIE!" Sinb calling yerin unnie. "What!" Yerin unnie lazily answer her. "DO U WANT TO KNOW WHO'S THE ONE MAKE ME LIKE THIS?!" She shouting once again. "I already know the answer. Its secr-" Before yerin unnie vould finish her words sinb cut her. "CHOI YUJU" she mumbling but really loud for the whole room to hear that.

"WHAT?" Yerin unnie make a shocked face. I'm really confuse right now. What did I do? "W-what did I do to u sinb-ah?" I asked her carefully. "U broke my heart." She said but I can hear she pouting right now. "Aish, hurry put her on bed." Eunha said giving up with sinb. I hurriedly walk into the bedroom and put her on my bed because her bed is upbunk. I just let her sleep on my bed. But before I get to leave, a hand stopped me and pull until I fall on the bed. I feel a pair of lips on mine. Its a soft one. My eyes widden when I realise sinb is the one who kiss me.

 

"Si-sinb-ah." I said sttuttering. "I love you." She said it sound clearly in my ear. "W-what? U really drunk right now sinb-ah. Just sleep. Good night." I said as I get up from her but I stopped when I heard a sobbed came from her. "My love rejected me." She said while crying. "Si-sinb-ah. Why are u crying?" I said as I walk closer to her. "Don't come closer to me." Her tears no longer be seen, but what I saw is a heart broken girl laying in front of me. "I'm going to sleep. Good night. Please turn off the lights." She said sadly and turn her back facing me. "Goodnight sinb-ah. I love u too." I said to her but the last word I said slowly hoped that the other girl won't hear that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 check! Hi! Im so sorry if u waiting too long for update. But Im busy with school so sorry. I hope I can make up with this chapter!  Chaw!