Let's get closer

Why are you avoiding me?

 

 

 

*********************

Sinb POV

 

Today we have photoshoot about cosmetics. The staff had decide to devided us to three groups. Sowon unnie with eunha unnie and yerin unnie with umji. Meanwhile I'm with yuju unnie. At first I did't agree with the arrangement but I finally gave in because yerin unnie said this would be a chance for me to be close to her. Each groups has a colour. Yerin unnie and umji was pink, sowon unnie and eunha unnie was light pink. Our's was red which is really suits us. "Team red please standby!" The staff said. 

Me and yuju unnie walking to studio and start the photoshoot. At first it went well, but in the middle the staff asked me to make an eye contact with my partner. I'm getting nervous but yuju unnie hold my hand and whispered to me "Its okay sinb-ah, u can look into my beautiful eyes." She said with a beautiful smile curving on her face. I'm feel calm and start getting comfortable thanks to her. After about half of hour the photoshoot is done. "Good work everybody!" We thank the staff who worked hard on the photoshoot. We bow everyone till we got into our waiting room. 

 

 

Its 4 in the evening. We have performance at some university on 5 p.m. The member are getting ready to perform but I feel dizzy, I still have to continue the performance without looking sick. We sing Mermaid, but my head is starting to get heavier and heavier. Yuju unnie realized that I'm not well, so she get closer to me and put her palm on my forehead. "Sinb-ah are u okay? U look so pale just now. Do u want to take a break?" I push her palm from my forehead "I'm okay." I said shortly. She just nodded worryly. But time to time she take a glance at me to make sure that I'm okay. I'm about to sing my part but suddenly my body became heavier and I can't see anything. Everything became black in my eyes. "Sinb-ah! Are u okay?! Please wake up!" I heard everybody shouting my name. 

 

************************

 

I open my eyes, I'm already at hospital. I'm about to get up but I felt there's someone who is crying while holding my hand tightly. Its yuju unnie, its hurts me when someone who cried because of me. "Please don't cry anymore, I'm okay now." I said with a smile which did't see by the other girl. She look up and look into my eyes with her puffy eyes, she gets up and hug me tightly. I'm kinda startle with her action but I love the warm that she gave me. "Look what happen to your make up. Its destroy." I said while whiping her eyes with my bare hands. Its remind me of the scene when we fought. "Don't ever do that again. Its scared me! I told u if u cannot take it anymore don't do it! Look what happen to u." She crying in my embrace. I'm comforting her but a voice stopped us "Okay that's enough yuju. I know u cared about her but she's fine now. Stop crying u look like a baby." Yerin unnie teasing her. "Aish unnie I'm not a baby." Yuju unnie said while pouting. 

"Pouting does't suits u unnie. She's the one who sick not u." Umji speak out while grinning to her. "Sinb-ah, are u really okay? Do u feel anything?" Sowon unnie said look worried about me. "I'm okay unnie. I feel great just now." I smile big as possible. "U know, when u need a rest u can just ask me. Don't force yourself sinb-ah." Sowon unnie said to make me burdenless. "I will." I said and give them a warm smile. "Ahh eunha unnie, I said I'm okay u know. Please don't get mad at me. It will not happen again."       "U-u know I cared about u. P-please don't do that a-again." Eunha unnie said while crying. "Arasso, come here." I said and give her a hug.

"Can I go home now?" I asked my members. "Yeah doctor said u have to be careful and rest more because u seem stress about something that's why u fainted, but u can already go home." Sowon unnie said with a motherly smile. I get up to put on my shoes and set up the bed back. We're ready to go but a hand stopped me. "Are u sure u're okay? U want me to give u a piggy ride?" Yuju unnie asked me worriedly. "No its okay. I can walk mysel-" Before I'm about to finish my words she bend down and said "Like u never gave me a piggy back before." She smirking and I saw it. "W-what are u talking about?" Did she know about it? I said to myself. "Just hop on." She said sternly. 

 

"Oh-okay." I said then get on her back. I smell her scent, its really nice. I think I would never get tired of her scents. We get out of the room and yerin unnie give me a look like "Wow, u're really have an upgrade." Then I gave her a look "Well I am Hwang Eunbi." I smirking at yerin unnie.  "Uahh Hwang eunbi, don't u have legs? U can walk yourself tho. Why would u burden someone else?" Sowon unnie scold me. "Let me walk myself." I whispered to yuju unnie. "But-"     "I said let me walk by myself. I dont want to burden u."  I said sadly. I already get off of her. I walk out alone, the other member just standing in front of the room. "Sowon unnie, did u have to scolded her like that? She sick by the way. Don't u feel bad to her?" Yerin unnie said to sowon unnie."       "B-but I did't mean to-"     "Yeah I know u did't mean that." Yuju said then leave the place with yerin unnie.

"Its okay sowon unnie, we're here for u. U did't mean that right?" Umji asked me with a little frown. "Yeah umji is right. Let us just go home and get some rest. U can think about this later." Eunha unnie said to less the burden for sowon unnie. She just looking at the floor.

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

I'm about to catch up with sinb who walking to the car and I'm grabbing her hand to facing me. "Sinb-ah are u okay? Don't mind what sowon unnie said just now. We all want to help u. I think she's on her period or something. Hehe." I said while grinning to tell her that I'm here whatever happen. "Its okay." She said to me and walking. "Where are u going?" I asked her when she about to go. "To the car?" She said with a little frown. I smile to her and interwhine her hand with mine. "W-what are u doing?" She asked nervously. "You said we're going to the car?" I asked her back. "N-no this." Her eyes looking at our hand. "Oh, I'm going to take care of u. Who knows when u gonna faint again or something like that. But please don't. I would blame myself if something happen to u." I said to her with a smile then change to a frown.

"U're cute." She mumbling but that loud enough for me to heard. "Do u said something?" I askes her pretend to not hear it. "N-no. I don't said anything, did I?" She then chuckle to remove the awkwardness. "She's so adorable." I said to myself in my mind and smiling. 

 

We're all in the car but the atmosphere were so awkward, because what happen earlier. I steal a glance at sinb on my back, she is sleeping. She's so cute even though she is sleeping. I stare at her too long for someone realise it. "Hey yuju, u stare at her for too long." Eunha who sit beside sinb said to me. "W-what?" I asked at her innocently. "I know u love her don't u?" She asked me with a smirk on her face. "W-who said I love her?" I said nervously known that she knows I love sinb."U're too obvious." Her smirk still did't gone from her face. I face my head to front and blushing hard.

Little did they know sinb is listening to the conversation and blushing too knowing that maybe yuju is in love with her too.

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

We're arrived at our dorm to take a rest from today schedule. "Sinb-ah wake up. We're already arrived." I open my eyes and saw eunha unnie. "Hmm." I'm just humming to her and get out from the car. I walk into our dorm and get to bedroom. I'm about to change my clothes and I'm so stupid did't lock the door, suddenly the door is open. "YAHH!" I'm screaming because the one who open the door is yuju unnie. "OPPSSORRYSINBI-AHIJUSTWANTTOGETMYTOWELTOSHOWER-IMSOSORRY." She said with fast tone and reddening cheeks and she closed the door.

"W-what is just happen?..." I asked myself and I'm blushing so hard right now, my heart beating so fast like I ran for marathon. I feel really embarrassed because I change my clothes in front of my crush. 

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

I came out from the room with a red cheeks. "Yah yuju-ah. What happen to u? Why is u're cheeks became red?" Yerin unnie asked me worriedly. "No-nothing." I answer nervously. "But your cheeks is burning, is something going on in there?" Yerin unnie asked again. "R-really nothing happen in there." I lied to her, but she buy it. I waiting in front of the door. "S-sinb-ah. Are u done?" I asked her through the door. "Not yet!" She said.  "Aish, she should lock the door next time. What if someone open the door while she changing? What if the person is not me?" Thinking about someone see her body make me very mad. I feel the heat on my face.

Without I realized it I'm spacing out till someone open the door and said "Until when u're gonna stand right there?" Sinb asked me with a wierd look. I get in the room and put my hand at both of her shoulder. "Next time, u should lock the door. I don't want someone to see u're body. Unless its me." I said seriously. "N-no, no. I mean lock the door. Ermm." I cover my blush with get my towel and get out of the room. 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

"W-what did she just s-say?" I asked in my mind and blushing by myself thinking what happen earlier. I came out from the room "Why did everybody who came out from that room their cheeks became red? Is there something happening?" Yerin unnie asked with a smirk. "W-what are u talking about? There's nothing happen in there." I said while fanning myself because of the hotness I get from blushing. 

"Oh, okay. Let's just say nothing happen in there." Her smirk did't leave her. I then went to the living room to watch tv while sitting comfortly on the couch. There's someone who came to me and said "I-L'm so s-sorry sinb-ah. I know I'm not a good big sister for u but can u forgive me, for the mistakes I do?" I look up and saw sowon unnie. My frown change to a soft smile little by little. "Its okay unnie. I already forgive u." I said not leaving the smile on my face. "Haahhhhh! Thank god! I thought I cannot sleep tonight. I know I don't say this too much, but I cared about u." She said with a motherly smile the come closer to me to gave me a hug. I hug her back. 

 

 

***********************

Yuju's POV

 

I just finished my shower, I walk out of the bathroom and saw two figure hugging each other. I don't know why I'm mad right now. I know they want to make up from the thing that happen at hospital earlier, but my heart feel hurt. I'm running to bedroom after I saw it. I lock the door and just standing in front of the door. But a voice startled me. "Yah! Yuju-ah are u okay? Why are u're face kinda red? What happen?" Eunha asked me worriedly. "Nothing happen." I said to her with a stern face. 

"Yah, u scared me. Don't make your face like that, I know its something." Eunha gave me a curious look. "Yeah, its something. But I don't want to talk about that." I said then go to my bed and drying my hair. "Oh. Okay, if u don't want to talk about that I will. U like sinb right? U think I don't know about that? I agree that I'm not very cared about sonething like this, but I'm not stupid u know." I'm immediately facing her at her bed with a nervous look. "W-what? H-how did u k-know?" I asked her while gulping my saliva. "I saw the way u look at her. Its not just a FRIEND look but LOVE. But-."       "B-but what?" I cut her words. "But I don't think its just one side love. I think she love u too yuju-ah." She said with a warm smile. "U think so?" I asked her curiously.                 *Tok Tok Tok* Someone knocking the door. "Hey, can u open the door please?" Its sinb voice I know it too well. "Yah, what are u doing? Open the door for her." Eunha said to me with a frown. "No. Don't open the door. Let her stay in the living room with sowon unnie." I said then laying on my bed backfacing her. "Wait- don't tell me u're jealous? Oh come on, she just hang out with someone that u know. Do u really want her to stay outside? If that your decision I would not open the door." She said. "Do what u want." I said sternly without facing her. 

 

 

***********************

Sinb's POV

 

I'm knocking the door but nobody answer. "Hey, can u open the door please?" I said between the door. But there's no answer. After waiting for decades, eunha unnie open the door. "Aish! What so long to open the door? What are u doing in there?" I scolded her. "Shussshhhh! Yuju is sleeping there. U don't want to disturb her right?" She scolded me back. "Oh- Okay sorry." I said with a little voice.

Eunha unnie climb back to her bed and play with her phone. I about to climb to my bed either but I'm being stopped by an angel who is sleeping. Her face indeed like an angel. The way she sleeps, she puts one hand under her pillow and the other hand between her legs. I did't realise that I'm starring at her for too long until a voice disturb me. "Yah, she gonna get a big hole on her face if u starring at her for too long." I startled at the sudden voice till I'm tripped. But I'm ended up falling in someone embrace on a bed. She hug me tightly not letting me go. Her arm wrapping around my waist. Her eyes still close. Her warm make me feel calm. I feel her breath on my neck and it make me turn on, I know I should't think like that. Her scents. I remember this scents, its smells like strawberry and peach. I'm still adore her, till my mind hit me that I should not be in that position. I'm about to get up let the warm go from my body, but she hug me more tight than before. "Don't go. Please don't make my heart broken for the second time." She whispered to me.

I flustered at her action. "O-okay. But-" I'm about to asked her what did I do till she broken because of me? But my words being cut by a snore. Its her. I don't know she's a deep sleeper. "She so adorable even when she's sleeping." I said to myself in my mind. At that time, someone throw a paper to me on my face. I look up, its eunha unnie who is smirking and umji with a blur face. I frowning at them don't know why they throw the paper. I open the paper and its said "Having a good time huh? ^ω^" I throw the paper back at them but it did't far because my hand now stuck between yuju unnie and me. As the time passes, my eyes became heavy. I close my eyes and went to dreamland. That's how the night went.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 check! Sinb and yuju start to get closer can u guess what will happen next chapter? Hheheh. Btw, Im so sorry guys for not updating for a week. I guess?  So please enjoy this one as I do. Chaw!