Deux — 2

Together For Real (Park Chanyeol x YOU x Kris Wu) Mini Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 6 years of working for SM and being one of the people in charge of EXO since (and even before) their debut, you’ve decided that you had enough. Sure, the work was fun, it has its perks, the pay was really great and you get to travel to different countries you wouldn’t even imagine going alone. But the stress of everything already brought you to your breaking point. You get less sleep as much, if not more than the EXO boys did. You only get breaks whenever the boys get breaks, which is not very often. Might as well be an idol yourself since this job was the life out of you anyway.

In truth, you could stay a little bit longer than you had planned, but Chanyeol— yeah, Chanyeol happened. He added the stress in your life by fifty percent when you decided to start the not really forbidden but just devious affair. You didn’t exactly want to start another relationship with any of the boys like your previous liaisons with Kris, but you were still vulnerable when it happened. And you let yourself be devoured by the irresistible sin.

It came to a point that Chanyeol has to talk to everyone about how he wanted you as his manager instead of Jae. Jongdae didn’t exactly like the idea of switching managers with Chanyeol since you and he were pretty much stuck with each other since day 1, but in the end, he obliged since Youngjun pointed out that Chanyeol is the needy type and Jongdae wasn’t.

According to them, you are more attentive than Jae and Chanyeol made sure to account that one time he got ‘sick’ and you were the one to ‘took care’ of him instead of his real manager. Jae wasn’t hurt since she’s a self-proclaimed lazy and being a manager to Jongdae means having more time to actually rest and be, well, a lazy . Chen doesn’t demand anything; that’s what you liked about him.

This time though, you set verbal boundaries with Chanyeol, something you didn’t get to do with Kris. Kris was your first mistake; you should’ve left it like that.

______

“Chanyeol…” You managed to sound out his name through the thickness of the air in your bedroom.

“Hmm.” You felt the vibration of Chanyeol’s response through his chest as he starts peeling your clothes off one by one while peppering your neck with wet kisses.

“We need to talk first, okay.” You held both his cheeks in between your palms to push him away from you.

“You talk, I listen.” Chanyeol effortlessly nudges your hands away and continue his hindered attack on your skin.

You sigh in defeat as you let him resume his activity. Besides, you have the whole day today before Jae comes back from Jongdae’s schedule. You told Chanyeol to come over the second Jae left so that you can finally have that talk with him. You need to set limits so that this, whatever this is you are doing, can work for the both of you.

“I only have two rules for you…” You started and Chanyeol paused to look at you.

“Only two?” Chanyeol said with a cocky grin on his face.

“First, do not fall in love with me.” You said as you look him deep in the eyes. He let out a minuscule laugh before answering you.

“What if I’m already in love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter