Un — 1

Together For Real (Park Chanyeol x YOU x Kris Wu) Mini Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t a strange thing that Idols and staff to hook up, as a matter of fact, it is kind of a thing that happens a lot since they are together almost 24/7 for days, weeks and even months on end. It was bound to happen because literally, their lives revolve around in the same business and each other. You just have to be discreet about it.

That’s why when Kris decided to leave EXO and SM finally; it was both good and bad news for you.

Good news because he was finally free from his misery. Mainly the reason why your relationship started was that because he needed someone to talk to. Sure, he was close friends with all of EXO, but he can’t complain to any of them about how the management mistreated him, not even the Chinese members. Especially not Tao, whom he was really close with. That kid was just naïve and happy. Among the Chinese members, he was spoiled, he was treated well because he was very young.

You found him one late evening, drinking and smoking alone while crying on the balcony of their dorm. You only went back because you forgot the documents you needed for the next day’s meeting. You were one of the managers for EXO and you left your document bag when you took them home. You were responsible for getting the boys of EXO home, along with a driver.

You wanted to scold him that day but you stopped yourself because he was still a year older than you are. It felt weird and you have no exact grip on him since you manage Jongdae. He still panicked though when he saw that you saw him and he begged you not to tell anyone.

Ever since then you both formed a friendship and eventually turned into something else. You weren’t official per se, but he treats you good. He treats you how a real man should. He treats you better than the last you dated. The conversation and the were the best you’ve had in your life.

Bad news because it meant it was the end for the both of you. He didn’t even say anything to you when he left. Everyone, especially the EXO members were hurt when he decided to leave. But they didn’t know you were hurting the most. Because you were his emotional rock when he was struggling. You were patient with him and you were by his side always, listening to him when he can’t talk to s.

The last time you both spoke to each other was a few months after he left. He kept apologizing and saying that he misses you a lot. You were silent most of the phone call, only answering a few ‘hmms’ or ‘yeahs’ while he talked. You know he only said those words to appease your silent strife. He knew you were upset but you chose not to speak up since you know the unspoken boundaries you both set for each other.

You understand why he left, but you never understood why he didn’t let you know of him leaving. You thought all those years of conversations out and in between the sheets, he would at least tell you of his plan. You knew this would happen; you were a witness when the three members of TVXQ and Han Geng left. You were just new to the company that time, and everyone was shaken because of it.

After Kris hangs up, you cried and didn’t notice that Chanyeol was just behind you all throughout the phone call and he heard everything clearly. From whom it was you were talking with and to the relationship you shared with Kris. At first, he was angry. Angry because you get to at least talk to Kris while the members didn’t even get a simple text message from him.

And that night was the start of the storm that is Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s demeanor towards you changed dramatically overnight. He was the playful and teasing kind, but with you, not anymore. From being friendly, he started being civil and professional around you. Nobody seemed to notice except you and it bothered you to a point where you have to confront him.

But when you did, he just scoffed and brushed you off as if you’re just nothing. He told you everything was fine and that you both should forget what happened.

So you did, you tried to mirror his attitude, which only took you a few weeks to succeed. But then you notice that he also started to look at you longingly, and sometimes judgingly. He seemed to always be in some kind of spell whenever you walk into a room he was in. But then he’ll snap back to life when he notices you’re looking back. He was hot and cold.

“What happened to Chanyeol?” Jae suddenly asks you, interrupting you from your intense focus on your shared TV. You and your roommate were catching up on your favorite TV show because you missed three weeks of it since you just got back from Europe. The EXO boys filmed in different places for their comeback.

“What hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter