Quatre — 4

Together For Real (Park Chanyeol x YOU x Kris Wu) Mini Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
October, 2016


Hey Bae. ♥
(Seen 00:34)


Really?
Chanyeol, really?
(Seen 00:35)


Isn’t that what kids say nowadays? :P
I luv you bae! ♥
(Seen 00:36)


Hey!
(Seen 00:37)


YAH!
(Seen 00:39)


What?!
(Seen 00:40)


What r u doing?
(Seen 00:44)


UGH!
I’m trying to sleep it’s almost 1 AM.
(Seen 00:45)


Don’t sleep yet.
I’m on my way home now.
(Seen 00:46)

 

 

And by home, he meant your very small apartment. You didn’t reply to his text anymore since you know he’ll still go to you no matter what. Chanyeol has been going home to you for a year now. Almost every single night and day, unless he’s really busy. By now half of his wardrobe is in your house, which pisses you off tremendously because you have no more space for your own clothes.

Your relationship is limit-free, but not exclusive. You told him he’s free to go and date anyone he wants, he told you that you’re the only one he needed. And you, on the other hand, tried dating a few times, which pisses Chanyeol off a lot but he can’t do anything about it or you’ll get angry at him. No one stood out though. All of the guys you dated were either too boring or too strange for you so you just stopped trying altogether.

You’re still young anyway; you decided to just enjoy Chanyeol’s company while he’s still into you. You’ll never know when he’ll get tired and be done with your bull and finally leave you for a much deserving girl, and he could have anyone he wants. He’s Park Chanyeol; any girl will die to be loved by him.

You know you’re hurting Chanyeol but you don’t know why you keep doing it. He’s a really nice guy, a much nicer lover than Kris will ever be if you were being honest with yourself. He treats you well, gives you flowers and showers you with gifts, hugs and kisses, and love, he’s great in bed and not to mention he lasts very long and lets you finish first. A gentleman through and through.

You find it really weird that he keeps taking your though and is okay with it. Maybe he’s a masochist who gets off with you being a ing jerk to him. Or maybe he’s gone crazy with his line of work and lack of sleep so he lets you treat him badly.

As you were slowly drifting off to sleep, mind in drowsy shambles, you hear the code of the door’s digital lock was being pressed indicating Chanyeol’s return. You shake your head and scratch your eyes to wake your mind up.

“Hey, are you still up?” Chanyeol spoke gingerly as he closes the door softly to not make a loud sound if ever you’re asleep.

“I’m still awake.” You say as you stood up from the bed you share with Chanyeol meeting him halfway, greeting him with a warm and tight hug. You give Chanyeol affection from time to time because he deserves it and he never fails to grin with his stupidly cute face whenever you give him the time of day.

“I have to show you something.” Chanyeol excitedly squeaks as he drops his bag and scoops you up in his arms, jumping on the bed with you yelping and giggling silently. You both bounce up and down on the mattress and he gives your lips the biggest and wettest kiss ever.

“What is it?” You yawned as you ask.

“My collaboration with Far East Movement is finally out.” Chanyeol flashes you his pearly whites as he fish for his phone in his sweatpants pocket.

“Oh wow, let’s hear it.” You yawn again and closes your eyes.

“Don’t sleep!” He complains, with the same aegyo he shows you whenever he doesn’t get what he wanted.

“I’m not sleeping, just closing my eyes.” You say with another yawn, opening your eyes again to see him staring at you.

“It’s okay we can watch it together tomorrow if you’re really sleepy.” Chanyeol smiles as he attempts to turn off his phone but you stop his actions with your hands.

“Let’s watch it now.” You insist and he complies. The song started with a smooth voice of a woman who you recognized as Tinashe and your mouth drops a little bit and a smile crept across your lips. You like Tinashe a lot and Chanyeol knows it.

“Oh my gosh Tinashe, really? “ You say excitedly and Chanyeol’s Cheshire Cat grin widens. “Did you meet her by any chance?” You asked enthusiastically as you tighten y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter