Trois — 3

Together For Real (Park Chanyeol x YOU x Kris Wu) Mini Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been four days since your last official work day and you’re finally settling into your new apartment. Since moving out of your parents’ house and moving in with Jae, you’ve never really been alone, ever. The feeling of being independent excites you. Like you’re a bird that has been freed from your cage for the first time.

Jae’s aunt’s place was renovated a little bit for your convenience since she considers Jae as her daughter, she welcomed you with warmness similar to your mother’s. She said a friend of Jae is always welcome in the family and you thanked both of them for being such great and loving people. Jae’s aunt even gave you a lot of food that made your fridge full to the brim. Jae assured you that you’ll be well fed in her aunt’s care.

You were really thrilled and ecstatic for your new arrangement but Chanyeol, on the other hand, wasn’t. Since finding out about your resignation a few days ago, your phone hasn’t really calmed on with notifications unless you turn the damn thing off. So far you have 350 text messages and 500 kakaotalk messages to read plus 100 missed phone calls to delete, all from Chanyeol. You thought about blocking his number but you didn’t want to be like Kris. You at least wanted to give him the explanation he deserves but for now, you weren’t ready to face him just yet.

You needed a break away from Chanyeol, something you have been longing for for a long time now. Because he broke all the rules you set for him. Just two simple rules and he let himself breach it audaciously.

Do not fall in love with me.

That one time when the EXO boys went out for drinks, Chanyeol got really drunk, even Junmyeon got angry with him. Almost half of them got drunk, but Chanyeol was particularly rowdy that night. He keeps pulling pranks on Junmyeon and Kyungsoo, which the others find hilarious. What really pissed him off was Chanyeol’s buzzed advances on you. He couldn’t keep his hands to himself, keeps playing with your hair, fiddling with the hem of your dress. The only thing that appeased Junmyeon, stopping him from beating Chanyeol to a pulp was your assurance that you were fine and that it meant nothing to you.

When you got him home to his newly bought condo, (to his own request) that’s when the drunken confession ensued. He keeps saying he loves you and how he wants to be with you while crying with his face buried in your stomach. You knew this isn’t just the alcohol speaking. You knew he remembers everything even when he’s drunk. You knew that he has fallen for you already, that he somehow developed feelings for you even when you keep telling him not to.

Do not be clingy or needy.

The audacity of Park Chanyeol!

You knew his clinginess will show sooner or later. When Sehun asked for your help with his English study materials, since you’re the only one among the managers who was bilingual, Chanyeol didn’t take that in good favor at all. He kept shooting daggers towards Sehun all throughout that day; thankfully no one noticed his silent hostility towards the poor, innocent and unsuspecting maknae who only genuinely needed your knowledge in something he knows you're good at.

That night you both argued about Sehun. You were much, much calmer than he was, listening to his heated words and only reacting when you needed to. All he ever did that night was shout and cry about how Sehun was flirting with you and how you easily fell for the younger man’s sleek tricks. You pacified his fury with your body and only after the angry ; you then realized that he was jealous of Sehun. He was beginning to be the possessive monster you told him not to be, that’s when your stress started.

Just when you’re about to crawl into bed, your ringtone blasted and you jump up in surprise. You gaze at your phone and saw that Jae was calling.

“Why are you calling, I’m about to sleep you scared the ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter