Ken

Dark

Who is Ken? 

That is a question that N still have to figure out. 

According to Ravi, Ken is that one person who's as cute as a puppy, which causes you to not be able to resist his charm. 

According to Leo, Ken is that one dongsaeng with weird mint coloured hair and also the one dongsaeng that is too playful for his own sake. 

According to Hongbin, Ken is that one hyung who likes to creep out on him but is always there for him when he feels upset; like an annoying yet important presence. 

According to Hyuk,Ken is that one friend who's fun to be with but will turn scary if his needs isn't fulfilled. 

But to N, Ken never exist. Even after all these years of living with s and hearing them talk to and about Ken,he has never even once caught sight of that person called Ken. 

Sometimes he wonders if it's his fault that Ken never revealed himself to him but when he voices it out towards s,they laugh at him, saying that he probably have no need of Ken so that's why Ken never appear before him. 

And it just makes him wonder even more. 

Just who is this Ken that appears according to your need? 

 

 

And well, he never would have expect Ken to be the spirit living in the wardrobe of their empty room. 

He never would have expected Ken to be charging at him on their first ever meeting, claiming that he doesn't deserve to live.

He never would have expected to be locked inside the wardrobe, being starved of the much needed air. 

He never would have imagined losing his life to a cute,cheeky guy with mint hair and a smile too bright it shines the darkness of people's heart. 

But that's exactly what happened. 

He met that Ken s are so fond of and because of that, he also met the angel of death; the angel of death that has managed to reap him of his life and is waiting for the chance to do the same to the rest of s too. 

If only he can warn them. 

If only he can protect them. 

But he can't. 

As now, he's merely a trapped soul.