Choose

Dark

What is the chance for an idol to get kidnapped while doing a concert? 

Very little isn't it? With the securities and fans and all that. 

But that's exactly what happened and rather than just an idol, it's three of them. 

 

 

N was on his way to the dressing room to get changed for their next stage when all of a sudden, a figure that emerges from the darkness grabs him and before he could even register what happened or even fight back, he receives a blow at the back of his head, causing him to succumb into darkness. 

When he wakes up next, it is because of the water dumped on his head and when he opens his eyes, he realises that he's in deep trouble. Really deep one. 

"It's an honour to finally meet you in person, Cha Hakyeon. "

There's a man whose face N has never seen before, standing in the middle of the room, wearing a smug grin on his face as he extends his hand towards N as if offering a handshake. 

And when N blinks, staring down at the offered hand, he realises that he's immobile. He can't move. Not when his whole body is literally tied to the chair he's sitting on. 

What's going on? 

Am I really kidnapped? 

Is this really happening? 

There's a thousand question running in his head as the situation sinks in and as much as he wants to just scream for help and cry his heart out, he doesn't. He keeps calm instead eventhough the trembling of his body betrays him.

"W-who are you? What do you want from me? "He dares himself to ask between gritted teeth and the man smiles. 

"Ah well... I'm no one important. "The man says. "Just someone who have absolutely no one in my life except for a girl who loves me with her whole being. "He explains and N frowns. 

"Girl? "He echoes, wondering if this man kidnapped him because of a mere girl. 

"Yes, girl. My girlfriend to be exact. "The man says with a fond smile. "She used to love me and only me when you, the so called great leader of VIXX comes out of nowhere and she goes 'ohhh... N-oppa~I love him so much. '"

N frowns deepens. He still doesn't quite understand the situation but what he knows now is apparently the man blames him because his girlfriend fall in love with him. "I'm an idol. People say that all the time. "He tries to reason and the man glares at him. 

"EXACTLY! People say that to you all the time but the only person who has ever said it to me was my girlfriend and guess what?! You took her away from me as well! "The man bursts out loudly and N flinches . 

He feels like this whole situation is ridiculous but he dares not say it out loud when there's a maniac in front of him. "I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding. She must loves you more than she loves me. "He tries to coax but the man just laughs. 

"It doesn't matter anymore because now I'll let you know what it feels like to have someone you love taken away from you. "The man says in a dangerously calm tone, contrary to his previous tone. 

Before N could even ask what the man means by that,the man disappears behind one of the doors in the room and reappears seconds later with two figures in tow, two figures that N knows too well and that fact makes his blood runs cold, his previously faked calm manner completely destroyed. 

"TAEKWOON! JAEHWAN! "

N bellows loudly, causing the two figures to snap their head up at him, their eyes wide and teary at the sight of the leader who's almost in the same condition as they are, hands tied behind their back, except that the condition N is in is much worse. 

"LET THEM GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM?! "N screams his heart out, finally making the move to struggle out of the ropes that bind him,which doesn't really help much as they just tighten instead but the pain doesn't stop him from trying to reach s. 

The man laughs, happy that he finally manages to force a reaction from the otherwise calm leader. "I see that you recognise these two. "He says, pushing both Ken and Leo to kneel on the floor in front of N, leaving only about half a meter of space between them and their leader, so close yet unreachable. 

"Please...please let them go... I beg you... "deciding that using force is no use, N tries to coax instead but again, the man just laughs. 

"Well, lets see... "the man pretends to consider. "Okay. I'll let them go. "He agrees bit then shakes his head with mischievous smile. "Ah, no, no. I'll only let one of them go so you have to choose. "He orders and N immediately goes very still as he stares at the faces of his two members. 

"No, please. Let them both go. "He pleads desperately but the man really isn't that nice. He reaches to take something from behind him and when N recognise the thing he has taken out, N's face turn paler, if that's even possible. 

"Don't be so greedy,choose one. "The man reprimand, pointing the thing he just taken out, which happens to be a gun, right behind Leo's head. "This guy or this guy? "He asks,now placing the barrel of the gun right behind Ken's head. 

While Leo is as quiet as he ever is, Ken cries out and jolts in surprise at the feeling of cold metal behind his head, sending N into a greater state of distress. 

"PLEASE! PLEASE LET THEM GO! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST PLEASE! "N screams, thrashing and struggling against his bind, desperate to just gather s into his arms and assure them safety but he knows he's incapable to. 

"THEN CHOOSE! "The man growls insensitively, knowing how much it pains the leader to be having to choose who gets to live and who doesn't. 

"I can't! Please don't make me! Please! "The tears welling in N's eyes finally starts to fall as he feels helpless and dejected. 

Leo finally looks up at N. "Hakyeon. "he calls out sharply, though there's tears in his eyes as well, his voice is calm. Too calm. Almost like he's resigned to the situation. 

N looks down at Leo's face, his life long friend's face. "T-Taekwoon... "he chokes out in a sob and to his surprise, Leo smiles a genuine smile, as if he's trying to assure N that he will be alright. 

"Choose Jaehwan . "Leo tells him reassuringly and N turn to look at Ken, who now has his head bowed almost to the same level as the floor, crying his heart out silently. 

"B-but... "

"It's okay. We'll see each other in our next life. "Leo assure and N swallows heavily, finally turning his attention to the man but before he can say anything, the man smirks. 

"Ah... You took too long and I'm bored. "He says and just like that, he pulls on the trigger of the gun, sending a bullet flying right into Ken's back. 

"JAEHWAN! "Both N and Leo screams at the same time,horror written over their face realising the fact that their dongsaeng was just shot right in front of them. 

Ken only manages a small squeak before he falls sideways onto the floor, his eyes wide open and shaking in pain and surprise despite the fact that he's actually bleeding to his death. 

"JAEHWAN NO! JAEHWAN! "Once again, N screams with all his might, struggling to be free but while his full attention is on Ken, another shot echoes and just like that, Leo falls right beside his feet, eyes closed and face almost too serene even when he's now completely motionless. 

"TAEKWOON! "N screams again, his voice so loud that it's deafening but the man just watches as the leader continues to mourn over the death of his two members. 

"So what does it feels like? To lose the people you love? "He asks in sarcasm and N's face turn hard. 

"I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF! "N swears and if looks could kill, then the man would be dead. 

The man laughs. "Ahh... thank you so much but it's okay, I'll help you with that. But before I go, let me say this, you could've saved one of them but you didn't. "the man accuses cheekily before bringing the gun he's holding up at his head and shoots. 

 

 

When the police finally comes hours later, they are greeted by the sight of N, tied to a chair with tears streaming down his face yet expressionless and three bleeding corpses on the floor near his feet. 

"Cha... Hakyeon? N? "One of the police calls out as he slowly makes his way towards him but the response that he gets sends chills down his spine. 

N laughs a roaring laugh, almost like he has lost his mind. 

"Do you know that love could kill? "

 

 

 

 

A/N I wrote this some time ago and I figured that if I don't post it now, I'll never have the courage to... so yeah.. sorry