Chained

Dark

Hongbin is like honey; sweet and addicting.  Meanwhile, the rest of s are like ants; always attracted to him. 

That's a good thing, isn't it? For them to adore him like the precious thing he is. 

Nope. 

No, it's not a good thing. 

Not when they treat him like a prisoner. 

 

 

Have you ever wondered why Hongbin has never shared much of his personal life with us, his fans? Unlike s? 

Have you ever wondered why Hongbin is such a closeted person? 

Have you ever wondered why Hongbin is so timid and awkward with strangers? 

Well, the reason behind all that is none other than his own members themselves. They are the people to be blamed for that. 

 

 

"Hongbinnie, I'm going out for a while, okay? "N says as he pass by the living room Hongbin is in. 

"Yes, hyung. "Hongbin answers quietly. 

"Will you be a good boy and not make us upset? You won't try to escape like last time, will you? "N asks, eyeing the chain looped around their precious visual's ankle and connected to the pillar in the middle of the dorm, barely long enough to allow him to wander around but certainly not enough for him to leave. 

"... yeah. "Hongbin murmurs, flinching when N raises a hand to caress his head. 

"Good boy. I'll get you some grapes when I come home. "N promises, smiling sweetly before he leaves. 

 

 

"Hyung... can I go out with my friend? "

Leo has just returned home from his musical when Hongbin approaches him and asks him that with a hopeful expression on his face. 

"Which friend? "He asks, knowing that the reason Hongbin is asking for his permission instead of N's is because he always have a softer spot for him. 

"Gongchan. "

"I don't know, Hongbin. I don't really like him since he's always flirting around with you. "Leo says thoughtfully as he slowly takes off his shoes . 

"But--"

"And you know how much we hate that, don't you? You're ours and ours only . "

Hongbin sighs. "I know but it's been so long since I've went out. Please, hyung? "

"Fine. "Leo gives in , for sure. "But you're not going alone. You're taking Jaehwan with you. "

 

 

Hongbin tries his best to enjoy his rare freedom but it's proven difficult with Ken always clinging on to him and not even letting him get away from sight. 

"Hyung, can you give me some space? "He pleads, trying to push Ken away as gentle as possible but Ken just clings tighter to him as be grip Hongbin's wrist tightly. 

"Of course not. If I let you go then those girls will swarm you. "He says menacingly while giving the girls sitting at the corner of the cafe a sweet smile, completely living up to his cute main vocal image. 

"But it hurts. "Hongbin whines but Ken glares at him,making him shut up. 

"You should be grateful that I want to be here with you, or else Taekwoon-hyung wouldn't even let you go out. "He reminds  not so kindly. 

 

 

"Hongbin, look what I bought for you. "

Ravi returns from his overseas trip that day with a bag full of expensive souvenir for their beloved member. 

"Thanks, Wonshik. But I don't really need it. "Hongbin tries to refuse when Ravi presented him with some designer's bag and jewelleries. He has never liked much of those things, being a humble person he is but that rapper of theirs just love to shower him with those materialistic things. 

"What do you mean? Of course you need it. You'll look even better with these. "Ravi says, forcefully putting on some sparkling bracelet in Hongbin's wrist. 

"You guys won't even allow me to go out, Wonshik. What's the use of wearing these? "Hongbin mutters sadly and Ravi's expression darkens . 

"You know why we do this. We just love you very much and we want to take care of you and protect you. Is it wrong for us to do that? "He demands, voice eerily calm. 

'Yes, it is wrong. 'Hongbin wants to scream that but he just shakes his head instead. "No, of course not. "

Ravi smiles, satisfied with the answer. "I'm glad you realise that. "He says, now putting on a necklace too tightly around Hongbin's neck, as if punishing him. 

 

 

Hongbin twists and turns on his bed, trying hard to just fall asleep but it's difficult since tonight, he's just hyper aware of the chain around his ankle and the fact that he's held prisoner by the people he called s. 

"Hyung, are you still awake? "

Hyuk's gentle voice makes his sit up on his bed, staring widely at the maknae who has silently made his way into his room. 

"It's hard to sleep like that, is it? "Hyuk says sympathetically, producing a key from behind him. "I'll take it off, okay? "He assures before fiddling with the chain around his hyung's ankle, taking it off of him. 

"Hyukie, they'll scold you. "Hongbin warns worriedly but Hyuk shakes his head. 

"The hyungs will be away for a while so you can be free for now. "He assures with a smile and Hongbin couldn't really believe his ears. 

"Really? "He asks and Hyuk nods. 

"You can go out if you want, just be back in a week, okay? "

Hongbin couldn't hide the tears in his eyes at the thought of being free again, even just for a few days. "Hyuk, thank you. Thank you so much. "He says, pulling his maknae, the only person he can now count on, into a hug. 

Hyuk returns the hug, holding on tightly. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry this happens to you. "

 

 

A/N if you're reading this fic, I woukd really appreciate it if you would leave a comment :)

This story doesn't have much readers so if you comment, then I'll know that you read it and it'll motivate me to write more 

Thanks!