de javu

REPLY 2012
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17: de javu

 

Minhyun went back to the audience seat as he finished helping Jaehwan for his performance.

"Where is Jonghyun?" Minhyun asked one of his classmates.

"He went out with Hanna."

Her answer surprised Minhyun. "Hanna?"

Minhyun was looking around. He scanned whole of the hall, but couldn’t find them. Then he decided to check on the outside. And there he found Jonghyun and Hanna standing close, face to face, even Jonghyun’s hand was holding Hanna’s face.

His jaw was dropping. What are they doing?

Sensed that there was someone coming, Hanna turned her head, so did Jonghyun. And they found Minhyun was standing there, witnessing what has just happened.

Jonghyun directly took his hands off Hanna's face. He approached Minhyun and directly asked, "Are you looking for me?"

Minhyun was still having mental breakdown, so he could only answer, "Y-yeah.."

"Is there something I can help?" Jonghyun tried so hard to act normal, but it was shown that he was nervous too, after getting caught by Minhyun.

"Mmm... No, I just want to inform you that I will perform few minutes later." Answered Minhyun while avoiding Jonghyun’s eyes.

Hanna tried to melt the awkward situaton with saying, "Aah, you're the King, right? Fighting, Hwang Minhyun!" But it even added more awkwardness

Minhyun could only respond with a simple nod.

 

-00-

 

Jonghyun went with Minhyun to the backstage while Hanna went back to the audience seats and sat on an empty random seat.

Hanna's heart was still beating fast, she couldn't believe what had just happened. It felt surreal for Hanna, but Minhyun proved that it wasn’t a dream.

Not giving time for Hanna to normalize her heartbeat, Jonghyun came back and sit next to Hanna when MC OngSung called the next performer.

“Science 2-A!!”

It started with a video greeting. Minhyun and Jisoo were standing in front of their class, wearing uniform. They opened the class and it showed their class theme about two different times, Korea in Joseon era and Modern era. At the end of the class shoot, the tittle shown up. King Minhyun's woman. A modified tittle from a hit drama Queen Inhyun's man. And the shoot from the class were changing to the shoot in the palace. Jisoo wore hanbok and went around the palace looking for someone.

"Johaaa.. Johaaa.." She called the king, but  couldn't find him.

She went out the palace and found that the world she was living was changed into modern times, with cars passing so fast and tall buildings everywhere. Feeling unfamiliar and confused, she went through the crowds with her hanbok, looking so lost at the new world. But then, she passed by someone.

Feeling that she know him, she turned her body. And that man was also turning his body.

He was Minhyun, wearing his formal outfit, looking at Jisoo like he also knew her.

And Jisoo called him, "Joha.."

With that, the video ended and the lighting started to focus on Jisoo who was in her hanbok, sitting on a stage, playing gayageum (Korean traditional harp). And then another light focused on Minhyun who was standing across Jisoo, wearing a white shirt and black trouser.

He started to sing, Deokhwa - I'm coming to you (Queen Inhyun's man OST)

 

I’ve imagine you, drawing you inside my dream

The you who I kept along dearly and secretly

You have come to my little star, my little heart

I’m so trembled being right in front of you

 

He sang it while looking at Jisoo playing her gayageum.

Hanna didn’t know that Minhyun was actually quite good in acting. She was mesmerized by how emotional he look at Jisoo, like he was really longing for her.

And when the times for the refrain, Jisoo stopped playing and walked to the center of the stage, meeting Minhyun and sang the refrain together.

 

You who I draw in my imagination and only remains in my dream

The way I met you like this, why my heart keep trembling?

You make me feels warm when the wind blows coldly

Just like this you and me together (two of us), my love-you and me together forever

 

Then suddenly, few man in all black outfit came out and took Minhyun out of the stage.

Minhyun dramatically resisted to stay while singing.

 

Even in dream so that I can meet you

My heart already come to you before you.

 

But then they successfully took him out of the stage, leaving Jisoo alone.

This time, the lighting only focused on Jisoo. While bending her head down, looking so sad,, Jisoo continued to sing alone.

 

You who I draw in my imagination and only remains in my dream

The way I met you like this, why my heart keep trembling?

You make me feels warm when the wind blows coldly

Just like this you and me together (two of us), my love-you and me together

 

And then suddenly Minhyun came out again, this time he was already wearing a fascinating red, King hanbok. He approached Jisoo while singing.

 

Ohh~

Just like this you and me ~

 

And at the center of the stage, he looked at Jisoo in the eyes and sang the last word of the song,

 

Just like this, you and me forever~

 

He pulled her waist closed to his body and reached Jisoo's cheek.

That made the audiences screaming. They didn’t expect that move. When they started to capture the moment, the lighting went off and that gave Minhyun and Jisoo time to go backstage.

But Jisoo was freezing on her spot. She was surprised by Minhyun’s action. It isn’t on the script. We’re supposed to be only holding hands. Jisoo was asking herself.

Knowing that Jisoo was still standing on her spot, Minyun poked her arm and signed her to follow him to the backstage.

But once they went down from the stage, Seolhyun screamed at Minhyun, "Minhyun ah, why?? It's already hard to let you hold her hands, but what you just did?"

Minhyun ignored her and went to the waiting room. But there were already few of his fans lining up to ask for photos with King Minhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter