Chapter 8

Dr. Lee Hyukjae and the Annoying Patient

Donghae took a deep breath as he was getting ready to walk into the hospital once again after leaving crying on Zhou Mi’s chest a few days ago. Donghae quickly shook his head wanting to get rid of those thought not wanting to meet Hyukjae feeling depressed. But just being in front of the building had his heart racing with fear and his stomach knotting with nervousness.

“You can do this Lee Donghae! Or how else are you going to survive dating a doctor.”

With that in mind he walked inside but with each step he took he wanted to run back outside, he had no idea how he had walked in the days he had come to get Hyukjae’s attention. The people rushing from place to place and the white walls and floors where making him feel a bit light headed.

Donghae was beginning to have a sinking feeling “What if I pass out?”

It was like he was starting to start over with his phobia of going to the hospital, he groaned this was not good at all. He quickly sat down on a chair in the waiting area and took deep breathes trying to get as much oxygen into his lungs before he collapsed from the lack of it. He held his head as he felt the room start to spin.

Hyosung would call it pure luck that she was just passing by the waiting room when she saw I familiar set of brown hair, she was going to go say hi and ask how the date went when she saw how pale Donghae actually was with a gasp she ran straight to where she knew Hyukjae was.

-

Hyukjae was just finishing his check up with the current patient he was attending when Hyosung burst through his door, panting as if she had run a marathon.

“What’s wrong with you?”

Hyosung took a deep breath as she kept pointing out the door “Donghae… he… Donghae…”

Hyukjae smiled at hearing Donghae’s name “What about him? Did he come to visit?”

Hyosung nodded frantically as she felt her breathing even out “He did but he doesn’t look to good, he looks as he is going to pass out any second now I just walked by and he was sitting in the waiting area breathing very he-”

Hyukjae ran out as soon as he heard where Donghae was at. Hyukjae felt a wave of relief wash trough him when he saw Donghae sitting down only to be replaced with worry as he saw that Donghae was indeed pale.

“Donghae?”

At hearing his name Donghae lifted his head to see a very worried looking Hyukjae in front of him “Hyukkie!”

Donghae stood up on unsteady leg and made his way over to Hyukjae wanting to feel safe in the place he despised the most “There you are.”

“What are you doing here?”

Donghae pouted that was not the reaction he was expecting from Hyukjae “I just wanted to visit you.” He buried his face closer to Hyukjae’s chest, his scent making him feel better almost instantly. He felt his breathing get normal or as normal as it was whenever he was near Hyukjae.

“Let’s go into my office you look like you are about to collapse.”

Once Hyukjae closed the door he started to check the younger male for any sign that he was injured, satisfied that he wasn’t he sat him down and caressed his still to pale cheek.

“Now are you going to tell me why you’re here.”

Donghae pouted “I already told you.”

Hyukjae smiled “Do feel sick?”

Donghae shook his head “No I feel fine.”

Hyukjae frowned “But when I saw you in the waiting room you where breathing heavily and you looked so pale, you still look pale.”

Donghae gave him a small smile “I don’t like hospitals remember.”

Hyukjae kissed the top of Donghae's head "Pabo, then why come here?"

"Because I want to get over the fear of being near or in a hospital plus I missed you." At finish his sentance Donghae nuzzeled his head in the crook of Hyukjae's neck trying to hid his blush.

Hyukjae felt his heart swell at what Donghae had just said plus the cute action of Donghae nuzzling closer to him didn't help his heart at all. "You don't have to come here if it makes you uncomfortable."

"But I want to Hyukkie what kind of boyfriend would I be if i never bring you lunch or just visit you?"

Hyukjae laughed "Even if you don't do these things I would stll like you the same, plus you can always make it up for me when I get out of work."

Donghae pouted and shook his head "Whether you want to or not I'm still going to visit you here."

Hyukjae brought Donghae closer to him, so Donghae was almost sitting on his lap "And how exactly did you manage it before?"

"Well at first I used to drag Zhou Mi here everyday after we both got off of work but then Henry said that he wanted his boyfriend back sob the next day I tried to come here without him bug I couldn't take a step inside so I waited outside for you."

Hyukjae felt his heart squeez with guilt, he remembered that day perfectly "I'm sorry Hae...."

"No need to apologize but I do have a question, did you really have a date that day?"

Hyukjae smiled at how casual and indifferent Donghae was trying go sound, he gave a quick kiss to Donghae not being able to resist especially when Donghae was being this adorable. "Of course not Hae I just said that to get you to leave me alone."

"But why?" Donghae whined with a pout on his face.

"Because you little cute face was making me feel all strange and bubbly inside and I didn't like it. But you don't know how hard it was for me to walk away from you when I heard you sniffling."

Donghae sat up and smacked Hyukjae on his shoulder before cuddling again with him "Meany."

Hyukjae hesitated a bit before asking the next question "And how exactly did you walk in here the day you brought me the cake?" 

Donghae smiled "The nice nursed helped me feel not so scared."

"What nice nurse?"

Donghae scrunched his nose as he thought and it took all of Hyukjae's self control not to squeal uncontrollably "The nurse you kept telling to tell me that you were busy."

Hyukjae surpressed a groan "You mean nurse Hyosung?"

Donghae quickly nodded "Yeah! I like her she is nice."

"Yah! You can't like anybody but me!"

Donghae giggled "Not like that Hyukkie, you're the only one in my heart."

Hyukjae smiled at hearing this "And you in mine Lee Donghae."

"So would you help me get over my phobia Hyukkie?"

Hyukjae sighed "I guess I have no choice then, of course I'll help you Hae."

Donghae squealed as he hugged Hyukjae even tighter than before "Thank you Hyukkie!"

"How about we get started right now?" Hyukjae smirked.

"How?"

Hyukjae's smirked grew wider "By replacing your bad memories in a hospital with good ones."

Hyukjae removed Donghae from his lap and laid him on the couch, Donghae just watched with confused eyes as Hyukjae straddled him causing Donghae's eyes to widen. "Hyukkie w-what are you d-doing?"

Hyukjae leaned his head closer to Donghae's until their lips brushed with every word he whispered to Donghae "Making good memories for you."

He lightly carassed Donghae's cheek before sealing their lips together, Donghae's eyes fluttered shut as sparks flew just by the meer brush of their lips. Hyukjae gently bit down on Donghae's bottom lip causing a flush and a gasp from Donghae. Donghae felt Hyukjae smile agaist his lip causing Donghae's cheeks to become even redder. Donghae felt Hyukjae's tongue against his lips and Donghae shyly opened his mouth letting Hyukjae's tongue to snake inside his mouth.

"Doctor Lee Hyukjae!"

Hearing nurse Hyosung's voice caused both men to jump apart, Donghae quickly hiding his face in Hyukjae's chest not wanting to face the nurse who had just cauht them making out in Hyukjae's office.  While Hyukjae groaned in fustration "What do you want? Can't you see I'm kinda busy at the moment."

She scoffed "Right, I can totally see that but you are still working and another patient is waiting for you."

Hyukjae looked at Donghae witha worried expression "Would you be ok alone for a few minutes?"

Before Donghae could answer Hyosung beat him to it "Don't worry I'll stay with him."

Hyukjae frowned at her before he leaned in to whisper something into Donghae's ear "We are so finding her a boyfriend later, maybe she won't bother us as much."

Donghae giggled as Hyukjae gave him one last kiss before leaving to do his job.

Once Hyukjae left Hyosung squealed and hugged Donghae "You two are so cute together!"

Donghae blushed as he smiled "I still can't believed he is mine."

Hyosung smiled at seeing Donghae's love struck face "See I told you he would eventually come around and fall in love with you."

Donghae gave her a smile "I thinknI can get used to coming by the hospital more often."

Hyosung felt her cheeks tint pink as she recalled their position when she walked in on them earlier "Yah! You ert!"

 

***Aigoo I don't know what this story turned out to be but I hope you guys liked it none the less and I'm sad that it ended but idk where to go from here soooo I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it ^.^ and I'm sorry for the lacking ending I didn't really know how to end it.... Well till next time! :D

Oh and I'm sorry I haven't been replying to your comments ;A; I kinda lost track of which ones I have replied to and I can't really check them since I'm using my tablet but when I use my laptop I'll try too because I appreciated every single one of them ^_^***