Chapter 5

Dr. Lee Hyukjae and the Annoying Patient

 

Hyukjae just tossed and turned in his bed, his mind kept replaying Donghae's smile when he agreed to take him to the park, it was tje most neautiful thing Hyukjae had ever seen. 
 
Groaning he rolled over to his back as he remembered a crying Donghae with that Zhou Mi guy. A pout formed on his lips, next time he wanted Donghae to cling to him when he was upset. "Damn you Hyosung!"
 
Hyukjae was jerked awake by his alarm clock. He blindingly swung his arm trying to find the offending object and shut it off, he wondered to himself why he set it up to ring at nine in the morning instead off at ten o'clock. With no luck in finding it he sleepily sat up and finally turned it off.
 
"Oh crap! I have to take Donghae to the park!" Hyukjae quickly without a second thought ran into his closet to at least try to find something decent to wear.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Donghae was nervously sitting next to the window as he waited for Hyukjae to arrive. He could practically could feel his heart beat against his rib caged as he glanced at the clock every few seconds. Hyukjae was officially 30 minutes late, panic started to claw at Donghae's chest.
 
Seeing the panic and worry clouding Donghae's eyes Henry sat next to him "Don't worry Hae he is probably running a little late."
 
"Thanks Henry I'm just nervous."
 
Henry smiled as he ruffled Donghae's hair "don't worry I'm sure everything will go just fine."
 
Just then Zhou Mi walked in "It better or else Henry would have to help me bury his body."
 
Donghae practically jumped off the couch "Zhou Mi! Don't say that!"
 
"What? He made you cry once already he deserve it." 
 
"Zhou Mi!"
 
Zhou Mi smiled when he saw Donghae's pout "I'm just joking Hae, just wanted you to relax a little."
 
Donghae rolled his eyes "Yeah you saying that will totally hel-"
 
He was cut off by the doorbell going off making Donghae squeal. Henry quickly stood up.
 
"I'll get it."
 
Donghae started jumping in place, he was just so excited that Hyukjae actually showed up. "Zhou Mi pinch me! I think I'm dreaming."
 
Zhou Mi just laughed "Stop jumping or he is going to think you are even weirder than he already does."
 
Donghae stopped "I'm not weird."
 
"Just keep telling yourself that."
 
Donghae pouted "Zhou Mi!"
 
Zhou Mi laughed as he pinched Donghae's cheek "Stop pouting."
 
"Uhm you guys..."
 
Donghae turned to see Hyukjae giving him a weird stare, his cheeks blazed with embarrassment. He started giggling which he did a lot when he was uncomfortable or so Zhou Mi and Henry have told him. "Let's go."
 
He quickly yelled a goodbye over his shoulder as he dragged Hyukjae out the door.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hyukjae was frowning as he was dragged out the door he didn't like the fact that Zhou Mi was pinching Donghae's cheek when he got there.
 
"Hyukjae you ok?"
 
Hyukjae noticed they where standing in front of his car, Donghae was waiting for him to unlock it. He could feel his face get a little warmer he quickly looked down hoping Donghae didn't notice.
 
The ride to the park was spent in silence mostly due to Hyukjae trying to think of a way to ask Donghae what kind of relationship him and Zhou Mi where in. He just had to ask in a way that didn't make him suspicious at all.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Once they got there Donghae was feeling less and less excited 'Maybe I shouldn't have made him take me here against his will....'
 
Hyukjae saw Donghae's pout he gently nudged him "Hey stop pouting I'm sorry I was late." Hyukjae mentally cursed himself for being late in the first place it had taken him forever to pick out an outfit he liked. He shook his head he sounded just like a teenage girl.
 
Donghae gave him a small smile "Its fine I was just thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea."
 
Now Hyukjae frowned "And why not?"
 
"It's just that you where so quiet on our drive here I was just thinking that maybe I shouldn't have forced you to come with me if you really didn't want to." Donghae's pout was more noticable now.
 
"Its not that I was just thinking that maybe you'll get in trouble with your boyfriend... he seems very protective of you." Hyukjae frowned as the image of Zhou Mi pinching Donghae's cheeks popped up in his mind.
 
"Boyfriend? What boyfriend? I don't have one?"
 
Hyukjae felt his heart to a little flip "That Zhou Mi guy..."
 
A smile spread in Donghae once pouting cheeks "Silly monkey he is like my brother! Plus he is with Henry."
 
Hyukjae felt himself flush from embarrassment "Ohh..."
 
Hyukjae suddenly smiled "Well then consider this our first date."
 
"Our w-what?" Donghae swore he heard wrong.
 
"I said this is our first date then. You got your wish Donghae, I can't stop thinking about you."
 
Donghae was left speechless as he felt Hyukjae's soft lips on his cheek.
 
 
 

*** You guys I'm so extremly sorry I took forever in updating this story Its just that I went on vacation an when I cameback I just couldn't find time to write T.T so I am sorry :(

I hope this chapter didn't feel rushed if it did sorry but its like almost 4 am here and I'm really tierd***

 

@FangirlEunYoo: Yes Hyukjae is a pabo for taking so long :)

@mayutan : Hae is too cute even for his own good. I'm glad you liked the chapter \o/ lol I wasn't even planning on naming the nurse but then I felt bad so I just had to name her hyosung ^^

@SeeLovesHee: You guessed!? Lol the nurse wasn't suppose to have a name but then she grew on me and I wrote her in more than I intended too kekeke

@parkchanmi3: Sorry I took so long to update :( kekeke nobody can stay made at Hyukjae that long 

@KimCaLee: I'm glad you liked her character here ^_^

@leeraina: Aww I'm glad you like my story ^-^ and I'm sorry I made you wait soooooo long for another chapter.

@anchovishy: Ahh the story behind Donhae being scared of hospitals (sigh) I never get to it... maybe in the next chapter hopefully

@willhaebemine: I hope you like the progress kekeke Hyuk finally listened to his heart

@lovehaelovehyuk: Wow I'm glad so many people liked Hyosung character lol I was scared people weren't going to like her. I'll try to write a decent date for them

@fishyjamchovy: I'm glad  I made you smile with my story =)

@Ciinsere: Had fun writing her and Mimi's parts :) Ah lol Its hard for me to write Zhou Mi's name in the story because I'm so used to calling him Mimi kekeke

@fishy_haehae91:Happy you liked the end I didn't want to make Donghae suffer beacuse of that monkey that much ^^

@azn_girl11:Who could resist a cute and adorable Donghae just begging you to love him too ^_^

@sayhyukhae: Without her poor Donghae would have probably still been crying his eyes out and of course Zhou Mi would have been trying to murder Hyukjae kekeke

@maaldreva: Hopefully the date doesn't dissapoint anybody ^^

@berrymilk: Ah so many people want to read about the date kind of getting nervous about writing it kekeke

@luvjewel: Even if he did Donghae will find a way back to his Hyukjae ^^