Chapter 6

Dr. Lee Hyukjae and the Annoying Patient

 

Donghae just stood there wide eyed mouth agape. His mind was reeling ‘Did Hyukjae just kiss me?’

 

 

 

Noticing that Donghae wasn’t following Hyukjae turned around only to be met with an adorable sight, a blushing Donghae with his hand touching his rosy cheek.

 

 

 

“Are you just going to stay touching your cheek all day or are you going to follow me?”

 

 

 

Donghae’s eyes widen as he lowered his head trying to keep Hyukjae from seeing his cheeks go a deeper shade of red. “I…”

 

 

 

Hyukjae smiled as he walked back to stand next to Donghae “I guess I will need to hold your hand so you won’t get left behind.”

 

 

 

As Hyukjae intertwined their fingers a smile spread on Donghae’s face at the fact that their hands fitted perfectly almost like two puzzle pieces.

 

 

 

“You know you look really cute when you blush Donghae.” Hyukjae smiled at seeing Donghae’s blush become more visible as if it were possible. “Now how about we buy some ice cream.”

 

 

 

Feeling as he were about to burst from happiness Donghae just nodded an angelic smile adorning his face.”

 

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oww Zhou Mi watch your elbow!”

 

 

 

Zhou Mi winced at seeing the red spot blossoming on Henry’s arm “Sorry Henry.”

 

 

 

Henry pouted “Why are we even here?”

 

 

 

“Because I don’t trust that Doctor yet.”

 

 

 

Henry shoved Zhou Mi “You are impossible! What if they see you?”

 

 

 

“Don’t worry they won’t.”

 

 

 

Henry felt like face palming himself on his boyfriend’s behavior, he had a feeling that if they continued it wasn’t going to end well for them or Donghae. Suddenly an idea struck him.

 

 

 

“Hey Zhou Mi?”

 

 

 

“Shhh they are heading for the ice cream stand.”

 

 

 

Henry just rolled his eyes tugging on Zhou Mi’s shirt “Mimi.”

 

 

 

“What?” Zhou Mi didn’t even bother to look away from the couple a few feet away from them.

 

 

 

“Zhou Mi can you atleast look at me.”

 

 

 

Zhou Mi smiled at practically hearing the pout Henry had “Wh-”

 

 

 

As soon as he turned around Henry practically jumped on him, crashing their lips together. No matter how worried Zhou Mi was for Donghae, Henry was able to clear his mind of everything but how nice Henry’s lips felt against his own and on how he wanted more.

 

 

 

As quickly as Henry had kissed him, he pulled away “If you want more Zhou Mi then lets head home so we can have some fun before Donghea gets home.”

 

 

 

As Donghae waited for Hyukjae to comeback with their ice creams Donghae swore he saw Zhou Mi and Henry running out behind a tree, he giggled while he shook his head no way would they follow him here… right?

 

 

 

Before he could dwell on the subject to much he turned his attention back to Hyukjae who was walking up to him with the ice creams.

 

 

 

“Why are you giggling?”

 

 

 

Donghae just smiled “No reason.”

 

 

 

Hyukjae eyed him “Mmhh.”

 

 

 

They sat in silence while eating their ice cream; Donghae was almost done with his when he noticed Hyukjae staring at him. “Do I have something on my face?”

 

 

 

Instead of answering him Hyukjae just leaned closer towards him tilting his head to the side. Donghae’s heart was racing as was his mind ‘Oh god is he going to kiss me!?’

 

 

 

Hyukjae laughed as he saw the blush bloom on Donghae’s cheeks “You are really too cute.”

 

 

 

The heat that Donghae felt in his cheeks burned even more as he covered his face “Please stop you are embarrassing me.”

 

 

 

“But you look so adorable when you are flustered.”

 

 

 

Donghae desperately looked around trying to find something that could distract Hyukjae and himself. Hyukjae gave him another peck on the cheek before deciding to put Donghae out of his misery “Come on we came here to take a walk in the park and so far all we have done is sit and eat ice cream.”

 

 

 

 

 

Their walk in the park was filled with Donghae’s cute giggles and Hyukjae trying everything he knew to make Donghae blush, which was rather easy, a mere look from Hyukjae could send Donghae’s cheeks a blaze.

 

 

 

After awhile Hyukjae glanced at his watch his eyes widening at the time, Donghae pouted thinking that Hyukjae was about to tell him that he needed to take him back home.

 

 

 

“You want to have dinner with me?”

 

 

 

Donghae didn’t even try to hide the huge grin “I’d love too.”

 

 

 

Hyukjae took them to a small diner, just wanting to spend as much time with Donghae as he could. He thought that in a diner there was a lesser chance to be disturbed by other people, but he forgot to take one thing in account… the waitress.

 

As soon as they walked in she was all over Donghae, not that Donghae noticed. Hyukjae bit the inside of his cheek as he saw the waitress lean in closer to Donghae revealing more of her cleavage to point out what was their special for today’s dinner. 

 

“I think you would like this the best sweetheart.”

 

Hyukjae cleared his throat not being able to stand her flirting with his date any longer.

 

            “We’ll have that and some coke.” He shot her a glare, not that she noticed she was too busy staring at Donghae.

 

With one last smile at Donghae she wrote it down and walked away leaving a fuming Hyukjae with an oblivious Donghae.

 

Donghae saw that Hyukjae had a scowl on his face “You ok?”

 

“Oh now you notice me.”

 

Donghae blinked once confused by Hyukjae’s sudden change in mood “Are you mad Hyukkie?”

 

Hyukjae didn’t notice Donghae’s new nickname for him, he was still seeing red “What on earth makes you think that I’m mad!”

 

Donghae winced as Hyukjae practically hissed at him “Did… did I do something wrong?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

Tears welled up in Donghae’s eyes “I…I’m sorry, I… I…I didn’t mean to make you mad.”

 

As soon as Hyukjae hear Donghae sniffle he was snapped back staring wide eyed at Donghae who looked like he was about to bust out crying at any second.

 

“Oh god Donghae please don’t cry! I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

 

Donghae shook his head “I’m sorry for making you upset Hyukkie.”

 

Hyukjae felt his heart constrict with guilt “No I’m the one that is sorry, I promise that I’m not mad at you. So please don’t cry.”  

 

Hyukjae quickly sat next to Donghae immediately bringing him into a reassuring hug “Hey look at me please?”

 

Donghae just shook his head, lowering his head even more not wanting Hyukjae to see his tear filled eyes.

 

“Hae?”

 

At hearing Hyukjae call him that Donghae quickly looked up, no mattered that he still feels hurt for Hyukjae snapping at him earlier, a light shade of pink settled on his cheeks. Hyukjae smiled at seeing Donghae’s blush, he felt somewhat proud that he could make Donghae blush in a situation like this.

 

“I promise that I’m not mad at you Donghae.”

 

“Then why did you scream at me?” Donghae asked sniffiling.

 

Hyukjae groaned “Because I’m an idiot.”

 

“You are but that gives you no excuse to yell at me. Why did you yell?”

 

Hyukjae felt himself flush in embarrassment at how childish he had acted, he quickly stood up and pulled Donghae to his feet as well wanting to leave before the waitress came back with their food.

 

“Let’s go somewhere else to eat.”

 

Donghae pouted “But we just ordered our food.”

 

Hyukjae internally groaned at what he was about to do “Please Hae?” and then he did it he freaking pouted.

 

Donghae flushed at being in the receiving end of the pout “I… umm… ok then….”

 

 With Donghae’s approval Hyukjae quickly dragged Donghae out the dinner. Once outside he let out a relieved sigh.

 

“So where are we eating now?”

 

Hyukjae just smiled as he intertwined their hands “Somewhere far from here.”

 

Now Donghae was the one that pouted “But I’m hungry.”

 

Hyukjae smirked as he leaned closer to Donghae making the latter’s eyes widen but before Donghae could even utter a word he felt Hyukjae’s lips against his own, Donghae gasped as he felt Hyukjae nibble on his bottom lip.

 

With a smirked Hyukjae pulled away “Hopefully that satisfies you until we get to another diner.” 

 

***Omg you guuuu~ys!! I am sooo sorry for not updating in MONTHS!! I am ashamed OTL I apologize, I hope this chapter makes up even if a little for the time I had made you wait... sorry if their date is a fail, I've really experienced a date (which but whatever) sooo... I did my best ^-^

I you guys want to I made a twitter, feel free to follow me twitter.com/Yonghwace***