Chapter 4

Dr. Lee Hyukjae and the Annoying Patient

 

 
 
Hyukjae gripped the wall with all his might as he saw how Donghae immediately glomped the tall red head that Hyukjae was starting to dislike even more than Donghae for no apparent reason.
 
Hyukjae's knuckles where starting to grow white as his fingers tighten their grip when he heard Donghae talk to his red haired friend.
 
"Can you just take me home Mimi? Please."
 
Hyukjae felt a strong earge to just take the crying male from the red heads arms and take him home himself. Hyukjae knew he had to apoligize to Donghae for the mean things he had told him earlier bu he didn't know how he was ever going to be able to look at him in the eyes and apologize fotlr what he heard that day.
 
By the time Hyukjae looked back up he saw that Donghae was practaclly being carried away by the red head and something didn't feel right about seeing Domghae with him like that.
 
"Hmmm I guess Donghae swings that way... But either way its none of my business."
 
"Excuse me!"
 
Hyukjae jumped a foot in the air, he quickly whirled around to see the pissed of nurse again "Yes?"
 
"Here."
 
"Um what is it?" He carefully read the address on the paper not really sure why he gave it to him in the firsr place.
 
"Its Donghae's address."
 
Hyukjae felt his forehead crise in more confusion "so?"
 
"Sometimes I wonder how you even became a doctor!"
 
"Hey!"
 
She ignored him " You better go and apologize to him after you get off from work."
 
"But-"
 
Her face seemed to darkened a bit "oh you are going and if I foumd out you didn't I will have your head."
 
Hyukjae felt himself gulp as he quickly nodded his head his eyes wide "Yes m'am"
 
The nurse smiled deceving any indication that she had just basacally threathened him "Good."
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Now Hyukjae was sitting on his desk staring at the scrap of paper 'why the hell does this happen yo me?' 
 
Truth be told Hyukjae had no plans of actually going and apologizing to Donghae, he was currenley trying to think of a way to make the nurse think he did go, he was pretty ppsitive that Donghae wasn't coming back anytime soon. Hyukjae jumped when he heard a kcock on his door. 
 
"Come in." 
 
It was the scary nurse again "Dr.Hyukjae your shift is over." 
 
Hyukjae gave her a shaky smile "Thank you I was just on my way out." 
 
The nurse gave him a smile as she closed the door. Hyukjae let out a deep breath 'Man she can be scary sometimes.' 
 
Hyukjae took as long as he could to put all his stuff away, he suddenly remembere doing this a few days ago to avoid Donghae instead of nurse Hyosung. Without knowing a fond smile formed on Hyukjae's lips at remembering the good looking brunette. The smile didn't last long, as soon as Hyukjae stepped out his office nurse Hyosung was waiting for him. 
 
Hyukjae yelped as his back collided with his office door. 
 
"Do you need simething?" 
 
She smiled again "No." 
 
Hyukjae tried to smile at her "Well then I'll see you tomorrow." 
 
"No you are coming with me." 
 
As she grabbed his arm and sterted to drag him outside his mind started to race 'oh please don't tell me she is going to kill me or worse me!" 
 
"Yah! Are you even listening to me?" 
 
Hyukjae flinched as he saw her hands fly up, thinking she was going to hit him "um I'm sorry can you repeat it again." 
 
A fustrated sigh left her lips "I swear Hyukjae sometimes I really worry about you." 
 
She notice his eyes go wide "What we aren't working anymore so don't expect me to call you Doctor Hyukjae." 
 
He nodded his head hesitantly "So un where exactly are we going?" 
 
At this she smiled up at him " We are going to Donghae's house!" 
 
A feeling of dread washed over Hyukjae as he was pulled towards his car.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
 
"What are you waiting for?" 
 
Hyukjae swallowed with what seemed like a sand stormed passed through his throat "I don't think I can do this." 
 
Hyosung rolled her eyes " I swear Hyukjae you can perform surgery on someone but you're to scared to apologize to somebody, you are so weird. Now come on lets go." 
 
With a very resisting Hyukjae, Hyosung finally manages to get them both on the front steps. She looks back at Hyukjae only to see him as pale as a ghost. 
 
"I think I might be sick." 
 
Hyosung widen her eyes "Hey you are just apolotizing to the man I mean its not like he is going to hit you... Ohy god you like him don't you!?" 
 
"Shhh!! He could hear you! Plus no I don't!" 
 
"You so have a crush on him!" 
 
This time hyukjae firmly shut her up by placing his hand over . As she was struggling to get his hand off her, thats when the door opened to reveal a very tall man. 
 
"Uh may I help you?" 
 
"You live him him too!" oops Hyukjae really didn't mean to say that out loud, hyukjae felt his cheeks grow hot as he wished a hole would open up underneathe him. 
 
Zhou Mi took a moment to recognize the blonde head in front of him "What the hell are you doing here?" 
 
Hyukjae just dropped his head in shame. Hyosung who had successfully taken Hyukjae's hand of desided that she would answer. "He is here to apologize to Donghae." 
 
"And who says I'll let you in?" 
 
Hyosung frowned "Please he really feels bad." 
 
Zhou Mi studied Hyukjae for awhile "I have no Idea what you did to him but I swear if you ever make him cry like that again I will murder you." 
 
Hyukjae swallowed what felt like a rock as he looked at the red head, with shaky legs Hyukjae walked in the house. 
 
"I'll see if he wants to see you." 
 
As soon as as Zhou Mi turned around Hyukjae grabbed Hyosung arm "I told you it was a bad idea!" 
 
"No you didn't." 
 
Hyukjae swore he was going to strangle her as soon as he could, he was pretty sure he could make her death look like a accident. 
 
But before Hyukjae could do anything Zhou Mi was walking back down the stairs "He said you could go up, but I swear if he cries again I will find you." 
 
Hyukjae nodded quickly as he ran up the stairs only to bump into a chubby cheeked boy "I'm sorry!" 
 
The boy just laughed "Ah you must be doctor Hyukjae the cause of all this trouble." 
 
"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused." 
 
"Don't apologize to me and please be gentle with him if Zhou Mi even thinks you made him cry again he will skin you alive." 
 
Hyukjae shuddered yet again " Yeah I can tell he really protective over him." Hyukjae could feel himself feel mad a Zhou Mi for the close bond he had with Donghae." "You have no idea. I'm Henry by the way nice too meet you, now go he is waiting." Hyukjae felt like he got punched in the gut when the younger confirmed how close those two really where.
 
With a deep breath Hyukjae quietly opened the door just to find Donghae with his eyes the only thing visible from underneath his blanket "Hey Donghae."
 
Donghae's eyes widen once he saw that it actually was Hyukjae in his room, he seriously thought Zhou Mi lied to him just to make him feel better. 
 
"What are you doing here?" His voice came out colder than he intended to as he saw Hyukjae flinch a bit.
 
Hyukjae just awkwardly shifted from foot to foot trying his best to spit out the words that where stuck in his throat "Well you see I um I just came by to well I wanted to say that I'm sorry."
 
Donghae's eyes watered at hearing Hyukjae say that 'Damn it Donghae why are you so emotional!'
 
Hyukjae saw how fast Donghae's eyes started to water and he immediately started to panic "Oh no please don't cry please!"
 
Donghae rubbed his eyes "I'm not crying." 
 
Hyukjae felt himself blush at how cute Donghae looked rubbing his eye like that 'Maybe I do like him... No! No I definitely don't have a crush on him, Hyosung is getting to me.'
 
"Umm Hyukjae?"
 
Hyukjae jumped at the sound of Donghae's voice "Um well I just came by to apologize so..."
 
Donghae pouted he knew if he let Hyukjae walk out of his room he wasn't going to see him anytime soon. "You're not planning on leaving now right?"
 
Hyukjae nodded "Um actually I'm pretty tired from today's work."
 
Donghae's pot deepened "But I even baked you a cake..."
 
Hyukjae suddenly smiled at how delicious Donghae's cake actually was "Ah I didn't get to thank you for the cake did I? So thank you it was very good."
 
Donghae felt his face heat up as he quickly lifted his blanket up again so only his eyes where visible "Well you can thank me by taking me to the park tomorrow."
 
"To the park?"
 
Donghae nodded "Its the least you could do, please?"
 
Hyukjae felt his heart speed up as he got hit full force by Donghae's puppy dog eyes, he didn't even realize that he had agreed, well not until Donghae threw his arms around his neck "Thank You!"
 
"No problem." Giving Donghae a weak smile Hyukjae excused himself and walked back downstairs.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"What's with the dazed look?"
 
Hyukjae just glared at her "This is all your fault."
 
"My fault what's my fault?"
 
He glared at the smiling nurse "I think I like Donghae...."
 
 

***I'm so not happy with this chapter OTL sorry for the crappy chapter you guys T.T especially after the long time you guys had to wait I'm sorry...

 

At first I wasn't going to give the nurse a name but then it felt awakward for me to just keep calling her 'the nurse' so I named her after my favorite Secret member lol hope you guys don't mind ^.^***

@parkchanmi3: Don't hate Hyukjae he said he was sorry kekeke ^_^

@FangirlEunYoo: Because he is a doctor kekeke no I'm kidding, don't worry next chapter happy Hae again \o/

@leeraina: T.T I'm sorry I made you wait a freaking month for this OTL I'm a bad author but thank you for liking my story!

@mayutan: No don't cry I feel bad lol just for you 'll try my best to make th enext chapter more fluffy ^.^

@Ciinsere: Omg lol sorry for making you call Hyukkie that lol

@anchovishy: (evil laughter) You my friend are the forst to ask about this don't worry I'll explain about Donghae and his love hate relationships with hospitals... Or I'll try to explain lol Don't worry Eunhae will hopefully soon be togehter depends on how stuborn Hyukkie is =)

@fishy_haehae91: Gah! No I'll tape your heart back together I'm sorry OTL next chapter fluff I promise ^-^

@willhaebemine: But Hae and Hyukkie belong togehter ^_^

@fishyjamchovy: No don't cry (hand tissue)

@berrymilk:Don't worry next chapter happy Hae... I hope ^.^